🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

They're a freak of nature and genetics and not a reason for the rest of the world to change how real life for everyone else is. It's like you're arguing because some kids are born with 6 fingers per hand the rest of us have to wear 6 fingered gloves.
No, all you have to do is not ban six finger gloves because that's just wrong. Deal with what is, not what you want things to be.

No one makes six finger gloves, you fucking moron.
Five+Finger-2.jpg
A screen shot from a fantasy movie. Kinda like your multiple gender thing. A fantasy.
Gloves and hands, dumbass. six fingered glove - Google Search

They're all custom made, fool.

Actual biology knows there are transgender people, as well as intersexed people, as well as XY females and XX males. Use biology and you're fucked. It's not about "feelings" that change on whim.
Yes and those people are studied extensively because it's so rare and messed up science is trying to figure out how and why it happens and if there's a cure for it. Still not a reason to change everyone else's toilet use.
Where would you like them to pee in the meantime?

You famously stated: "Where would you like them to pee in the meantime?

Sounds like a personal problem and certainly there is no reason to make it mine, or my loved one's problem.
It is a personal problem, for many. Would you like to just pretend they don't exist?

That would be better for you wouldn't it and, it's all about you.

Yep, is all about me, especially when you state, and I quote:
"It is a personal problem, for many. Would you like to just pretend they don't exist?"

No, it is NOT a problem for many. The number is far below a rounding error. Which makes it, NOT my problem.
Great, we'll just pretend they don't exist and the problem will magically go away.

They can refuse to grant it.
Kids are operated on all day long. It's not their call in many cases, but there's no reason they can't make the call if the situation is obvious.

There's every reason in the world why they shouldn't make the call.

You have to be the dumbest leftwinger on this forum.
And what would those reasons be? Who knows better who they are than they do, you?

Because they aren't mature enough to make a wise decision, moron.
How mature do you have to be to know if you are a boy or a girl? That might have been tough for you but I've known it for a very long time.

By the time of the operation, they would have known for a long time as well.

You have to be pretty damn mature to decide whether to chop your dick off, moron.

No, all you have to do is not ban six finger gloves because that's just wrong. Deal with what is, not what you want things to be.

Five+Finger-2.jpg
A screen shot from a fantasy movie. Kinda like your multiple gender thing. A fantasy.

Never said they weren't but they are made, aren't they you dumbfuck?

Yes and those people are studied extensively because it's so rare and messed up science is trying to figure out how and why it happens and if there's a cure for it. Still not a reason to change everyone else's toilet use.

Sounds like a personal problem and certainly there is no reason to make it mine, or my loved one's problem.
It is a personal problem, for many. Would you like to just pretend they don't exist?

"It is a personal problem, for many. Would you like to just pretend they don't exist?"

No, it is NOT a problem for many. The number is far below a rounding error. Which makes it, NOT my problem.
Great, we'll just pretend they don't exist and the problem will magically go away.
It wasn't a problem until a couple of weeks ago.

Kids are operated on all day long. It's not their call in many cases, but there's no reason they can't make the call if the situation is obvious.

And what would those reasons be? Who knows better who they are than they do, you?

How mature do you have to be to know if you are a boy or a girl? That might have been tough for you but I've known it for a very long time.

You have to be pretty damn mature to decide whether to chop your dick off, moron.
Not really. It's pretty simple by then and we do that for babies without even asking them.

It wasn't a problem until a couple of weeks ago.
Morons like you made it a problem.

Five+Finger-2.jpg

No manufacturer caters to consumers with six fingers, so why should anyone cater to sexual freaks of nature?

You do realize people have birth defects and their problems can't always be forced on the rest of the world to adjust to right? We can do handicap parking for instance but we aren't going to change the entire school system to a downs child's level just to be inclusive. We may do some special things for them out of compassion but that's about it. A child born with one leg is horrible for the parents. Yet again we aren't going to make all the other kids hop around on one foot to make them all the same. 99.97% of all kids are male or female and know that and are fine with it. There's no reason to make them suffer through your SJW shit in order to accommodate a minute number of people that are confused genetically or mentally by that basic question of who they are. We aren't going to do it.
What big changes have to be made so that transgender kids can change and pee?

In your world the Down's kid would be used to clean the halls, they are too stupid for classes and they're so few we can't help them, that would require special effort, others would have to change.
Well first of all you're demanding they get to use any changing room they want at the expense of everyone else's comfort level. That's a big change. Second I made it perfectly clear we aren't going to change anything for a downs kid but will accommodate them the best we can without going overboard.

"Enough of this transgender nonsense."

Enough of this bigotry nonsense.
Enough of your name calling nonsense. Not coddling the mentally impaired isn't bigotry in any way shape or form. This .03% of the population with such massive mental health issues should never be allowed to dictate how the other 99.97% of the world operates or must put up with in your twisted view of tolerance. You're bigotry against 99% of the normal people is the problem not us.
What percentage is too small to be granted equal rights?
They have equal rights. Just like everyone else they can use the appropriate fucking toilet facilities they were born into. There's only two options so it shouldn't be all that confusing.
There are more than two sexes, and even more genders. You lose.

No there aren't. There are two sexes and then there are some freaks.
And yet again, you completely ignore science.

Not really. It's pretty simple by then and we do that for babies without even asking them.

I doubt that any doctor does do it for babies. If one did, he should be arrested for malpractice.

No manufacturer caters to consumers with six fingers, so why should anyone cater to sexual freaks of nature?
Because they exist, and are equal to you and I.

Enough of your name calling nonsense. Not coddling the mentally impaired isn't bigotry in any way shape or form. This .03% of the population with such massive mental health issues should never be allowed to dictate how the other 99.97% of the world operates or must put up with in your twisted view of tolerance. You're bigotry against 99% of the normal people is the problem not us.
They have equal rights. Just like everyone else they can use the appropriate fucking toilet facilities they were born into. There's only two options so it shouldn't be all that confusing.

Hmmm . . . . wrong. That's what science tells us.

In your world the Down's kid would be used to clean the halls, they are too stupid for classes and they're so few we can't help them, that would require special effort, others would have to change.

First of all, I know some Down's syndrome kids and they ALL know that men use the men's room. That puts them a level of smart above YOU. No one is asking anyone to change anything except YOU... Transgenders can look between their legs and determine if they have a penis or not... if so, they can use the men's restrooms and changing facilities as well as men's showers, etc.

I'm really sorry if that is not their preference, we don't always get our preference in life. For instance, my preference would be to have two blonde bombshells working over my sex organ right now.... should I file a lawsuit and sue for my civil right? I think I should... I should demand that blonde bombshells MUST come to my home and give me sexual pleasure daily... and if they refuse, make them do it anyway and call everyone who disagrees a bigot!

I doubt that any doctor does do it for babies. If one did, he should be arrested for malpractice.
It's done often enough, dumbfuck. Ending Forced 'Genital-Normalizing' Surgeries

Hmmm . . . . wrong. That's what science tells us.
No, science says you have XX males and XY females and Intersexed and transgender people.

That's not sufficient. You just admitted that no company makes a glove with six fingers. However, what you just said would mean government should force them to make gloves with six fingers.

No they aren't.

It's done often enough, dumbfuck. Ending Forced 'Genital-Normalizing' Surgeries

Did you read the sub-title?:

"The U.N. Special Rapporteur on Torture is calling for action against "often undetected forms of abusive practices that occur under the auspices of health care policies."

First of all, I know some Down's syndrome kids and they ALL know that men use the men's room. That puts them a level of smart above YOU. No one is asking anyone to change anything except YOU... Transgenders can look between their legs and determine if they have a penis or not... if so, they can use the men's restrooms and changing facilities as well as men's showers, etc.

I'm really sorry if that is not their preference, we don't always get our preference in life. For instance, my preference would be to have two blonde bombshells working over my sex organ right now.... should I file a lawsuit and sue for my civil right? I think I should... I should demand that blonde bombshells MUST come to my home and give me sexual pleasure daily... and if they refuse, make them do it anyway and call everyone who disagrees a bigot!
A system based on looks is a snap. Looks are quite easily fixed.

Forum List

Back