🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

It's always interesting to me how the typical person tends to think of "transgender people" all being the same.... they're NOT!

Some people are genetic mutations born with both sexual organs.
Some people have a hormonal imbalance that makes them feel more one way or another.
Some men are sexually stimulated by dressing as women.
Some women are sexually stimulated by dressing as men.
Some men feel like women trapped in a man's body.
Some men like molesting children and find it easier dressed as a woman.
Some straight men like being sexually gratified by men dressed as trannies.
Some gay men like having sex with other gay men who dress as women.
Some transgender men look amazingly like women.
Some transgender men intentionally try to not look too much like a woman...
It's the shock value that gets their rocks off.
Some voyeurs and exhibitionists aren't transgendering at all... it's just a great foil.
Some people are mentally ill.
Some people are perverts.
And some people confuse transgenderism with everything under the damn sun.

And some people come from such a shallow end of the gene pool they think a "transgender" is akin to race and this is like Civil Rights of the 1960s. Everything in my list CAN claim to be "transgendering" and you can't refute that fact so you pop off your smart little mouth. Too bad you lack a smart little brain to back it up.
Your list of I Hate Faggots nonsense is just that. Save it.

Dear @Jack4fill
the best way to diffuse hate is not to harbor it.
An environment of healing and compassion does more
to snuff out hate and anger than fighting it and multiplying it in the process.

If you won't listen to Buddhists or Christians who have figured this out,
listen to Atheists who have. I know many who pursue peace and justice
by living it, not by inciting and repeating the very hate they are opposed to.

One of the most effective influential Atheists I know
happens to be a gay atheist, active on both LGBT and prison issues.
And he teaches forgiveness and free grace in life just like Christians do,
but doesn't need to use the Bible, God or Jesus to teach that.
It's just a fact of LIFE.
Unforgiveness and holding onto anger and resentment will make you
just as crazed as the people you blame.
Forgiveness and letting go are the only way to stay sane.

Take it from Buddhists, Atheists, secular humanists who have discovered
this as a natural law. Religions may express it, but it's universal with or without religious affiliation.

Take care Jack4jill
May you receive more positive insights and benefits
from interacting on this site than anything negative going on right now.
May you find the most effective ways to share your input here
that are received and appreciated to the fullest.
Good night for now.
Yours truly, Emily

Your list of I Hate Faggots nonsense is just that. Save it.

Are you talking about Gay people? What do they have to do with transgenders? Only one entry in my list even mentions homosexuality and it's true... as are the rest of my entries. I can't believe you're arguing with my point... do you honestly think all transgender people are the same? Are you THAT fucked in the head stupid or what?

That was a rhetorical question... we already know how stupid you are... Not only are you propping up some silly nonsense that effects less than .03% of the population, you're justifying it by pointing to a rare genetic condition that only applies to about 4 in 100k or... 0.00004% of the population and a vast minority of self-identifying transgenders.
Transsexuals are not gay, or transvestites, or child molesters. And no matter how small the number, their rights and how we define male versus female still matter.

Change things for a small group? Fuck ya. Deal with it.

And until you can tell me whether an XY female is male or female, just STFU.
They're a freak of nature and genetics and not a reason for the rest of the world to change how real life for everyone else is. It's like you're arguing because some kids are born with 6 fingers per hand the rest of us have to wear 6 fingered gloves.
No, all you have to do is not ban six finger gloves because that's just wrong. Deal with what is, not what you want things to be.
Nope, you're claiming everyone has to wear six finger gloves or they're biggots. Your wife, daughter, neices, grandmothers have to put up with some half transitioned freak in the bathroom or else. Here's an idea. I'm all for self defense. Extend the castle doctrine to restrooms. If some half man wanna be woman enters the women's restroom they are free to do so as long as the women in that restroom are allowed to use deadly force if they feel uncomfortable. So roll the dice you freak. Is your right to use their restroom going to slide by their right to feel safe and not threatened? If they feel they are in danger they can shoot him. Better walk softly in those size 13 pumps princess. Good luck.

Alright already. Enough of this transgender nonsense that seems to be the elite lame duck medias pet peeve these days. I look at it this way. If you have outdoor plumbing, than go into a men's washroom. If you have indoor plumbing, than go into a women's bathroom. It makes so much logic and common sense to go this route. Short, sweet and simple. The main question I have to ask is why and who is behind this push for transgender bathrooms nonsense anyway? I guess it is that same old ethnic gang that has this hatred for Christianity, and is trying everything to try and destroy it, Christianity being their main stumbling block and in their way to their new world order of chaos and censorship and the destruction and enslavement of the sheeple, and of all things normal and decent. All this promotion of the gay life style, and gay marriage and gays adopting children is all so unnatural.

"Everyone has a right to be stupid, politicians just abuse it". :biggrin:

It would be nice, but unfortunately it's not that simple.
Liberals are more concerned with how a person "feels" than they are about actual biology.
If a person "feels" they are a woman, or "feels" they are a man, then they should use the rest rooms based on those "feelings".
You know how it is, some days you feel like a nut, some days you don't.
In the case of liberals, they are always a nut.
Actual biology knows there are transgender people, as well as intersexed people, as well as XY females and XX males. Use biology and you're fucked. It's not about "feelings" that change on whim.

Alright already. Enough of this transgender nonsense that seems to be the elite lame duck medias pet peeve these days. I look at it this way. If you have outdoor plumbing, than go into a men's washroom. If you have indoor plumbing, than go into a women's bathroom. It makes so much logic and common sense to go this route. Short, sweet and simple. The main question I have to ask is why and who is behind this push for transgender bathrooms nonsense anyway? I guess it is that same old ethnic gang that has this hatred for Christianity, and is trying everything to try and destroy it, Christianity being their main stumbling block and in their way to their new world order of chaos and censorship and the destruction and enslavement of the sheeple, and of all things normal and decent. All this promotion of the gay life style, and gay marriage and gays adopting children is all so unnatural.

Liberals are more concerned with how a person "feels" than they are about actual biology.
If a person "feels" they are a woman, or "feels" they are a man, then they should use the rest rooms based on those "feelings".
Well only certain feels. They sure don't give a shit about how 99.97% of the people in those restrooms feel.

"Enough of this transgender nonsense."

Enough of this bigotry nonsense.
Enough of your name calling nonsense. Not coddling the mentally impaired isn't bigotry in any way shape or form. This .03% of the population with such massive mental health issues should never be allowed to dictate how the other 99.97% of the world operates or must put up with in your twisted view of tolerance. You're bigotry against 99% of the normal people is the problem not us.
What percentage is too small to be granted equal rights?
They have equal rights. Just like everyone else they can use the appropriate fucking toilet facilities they were born into. There's only two options so it shouldn't be all that confusing.

Actual biology knows there are transgender people, as well as intersexed people, as well as XY females and XX males. Use biology and you're fucked. It's not about "feelings" that change on whim.
Yes and those people are studied extensively because it's so rare and messed up science is trying to figure out how and why it happens and if there's a cure for it. Still not a reason to change everyone else's toilet use.

Enough of your name calling nonsense. Not coddling the mentally impaired isn't bigotry in any way shape or form. This .03% of the population with such massive mental health issues should never be allowed to dictate how the other 99.97% of the world operates or must put up with in your twisted view of tolerance. You're bigotry against 99% of the normal people is the problem not us.
They have equal rights. Just like everyone else they can use the appropriate fucking toilet facilities they were born into. There's only two options so it shouldn't be all that confusing.
There are more than two sexes, and even more genders. You lose.

Yes and those people are studied extensively because it's so rare and messed up science is trying to figure out how and why it happens and if there's a cure for it. Still not a reason to change everyone else's toilet use.
Where would you like them to pee in the meantime?

There are only two. Do I need to draw you a diagram about how this works?

I know what you don't. Learn something.

Intersex conditions | Intersex Society of North America

It ain't A or B. It's S C I E N C E.

No percentage is too small

However, there are some fundamental problems in dealing with people that can not accept their actual identity.

Think about it. The transgender can never fully transfer from one sex to a healthy complete version of the opposite sex. They are reduced to living a sad farce with the few friends and associates that plays along

However, there is no requirement we need to play along. Understand, we are not bigots because we refuse to mix the term male with female. It is the transgender individual that is confused because they refuse to come to terms with reality.

Where would you like them to pee in the meantime?
Typically the xy xx biological anomolies trend toward one or the other naturally so use that one. Still not a reason for everyone else to have to put up with all this crap.

Still only two dipshit. Confusion over the choices doesn't mean more choices.

No percentage is too small

However, there are some fundamental problems in dealing with people that can not accept their actual identity.

Think about it. The transgender can never fully transfer from one sex to a healthy complete version of the opposite sex. They are reduced to living a sad farce with the few friends and associates that plays along

However, there is no requirement we need to play along. Understand, we are not bigots because we refuse to mix the term male with female. It is the transgender individual that is confused because they refuse to come to terms with reality.
Why would it be sad? The sad part would be living in a body that doesn't fit what your mind says.

Still only two dipshit. Confusion over the choices doesn't mean more choices.
Read the link, and learn about all the variations of sex, then move on to gender. What you believe to be black and white isn't true.

And people like XX males and XY females will really fuck you up since they look like the usual in most cases.

You do enjoy simply stirring the pot don't you? I know you cannot be serious.

You stated the following, did you not? "What percentage is too small to be granted equal rights?"

They have exactly the same rights as me.

Why should they get MORE rights than me?

You do enjoy simply stirring the pot don't you? I know you cannot be serious.

You stated the following, did you not? "What percentage is too small to be granted equal rights?"

They have exactly the same rights as me.

Why should they get MORE rights than me?
More rights? What part of them being treated as equals would give them more rights?

Forum List

Back