ENOUGH....Time for Liberty....NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you won't/can't/are afraid to answer. What a surprise.
and yet you are too afraid to click a link?
what are you really in fear of? could it be the truth?

Links can contain viruses or lead to videos that a data plan may not support. A thread should actually contain some indication of what the fuck it is about. Can you articulate the point "patriot" failed to?
why yes I could.
but why would I, its bad enough you liberals steal our money, you also think you have a right to our superior knowledge?
Get some protection on that computer and open the link yourself to see.

Superior knowledge? Is that why you wear that tinfoil hat?To protect it?
Yes thats very interesting.
still have not answered the the question in reference to my rights that infringe on yours.
Now lets talk about who is wearing their tin foil hat.

Sorry, liberal children...it's time for my constitutional rights to trump all of your fears. I'm sorry if the U.S. is just too "scary" for you. I'm sorry you live your lives like cowards - paranoid of an inanimate object. But as Patrick Henry said: "Give me liberty or give me death". If neither of those are acceptable to you - you're free to leave any time you want.

I'm sorry if words/speech are more than your fragile 'lil psyche could handle. Your "safe space" is your home. It's time for my constitutional rights to trump all of your hyper-sensitive feelings. As George Washington said: "If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter". Liberals continue to prove that is true every day. If you can't handle the free flow of ideas, opinions, and thoughts - you're free to leave any time you want.

It's time to cure the cancer known as liberalism and restore liberty. NOW.

You haven't got the slightest idea of what liberty is, so stop pretending like you're some tough guy conservative, when everyone knows you're a craven keyboard warrior who loves to pretend he's all "tough" and stuff on the internet.

Sorry, liberal children...it's time for my constitutional rights to trump all of your fears. I'm sorry if the U.S. is just too "scary" for you. I'm sorry you live your lives like cowards - paranoid of an inanimate object. But as Patrick Henry said: "Give me liberty or give me death". If neither of those are acceptable to you - you're free to leave any time you want.

I'm sorry if words/speech are more than your fragile 'lil psyche could handle. Your "safe space" is your home. It's time for my constitutional rights to trump all of your hyper-sensitive feelings. As George Washington said: "If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter". Liberals continue to prove that is true every day. If you can't handle the free flow of ideas, opinions, and thoughts - you're free to leave any time you want.

So you want to have more liberty by getting rid of a large part of how people think?

So you want to have more liberty by getting rid of a large part of how people think?

Yes. His idea of liberty is to deport everyone who doesn't think like he does. He's a fascist piece of shit.

I'm sorry if words/speech are more than your fragile 'lil psyche could handle. Your "safe space" is your home. It's time for my constitutional rights to trump all of your hyper-sensitive feelings.

The constitution did not prevent your liberty from being stepped on.

Stop worshipping paper, and start worshiping the firearm.

I stopped believing that liberals were liberal a long time ago. It is so fucking obvious when you realize everything they do is designed to manipulate you into agreeing with them. It is like they are really not content with the idea that other people may not agree with them.

Interestingly enough - I said the exact opposite.

"If you can't handle the free flow of ideas, opinions, and thoughts - you're free to leave any time you want"

If your reading comprehension is that poor - perhaps you could ask an adult for help? It's your side of the aisle attempting to exterminate thought.

I'm sorry if words/speech are more than your fragile 'lil psyche could handle. Your "safe space" is your home. It's time for my constitutional rights to trump all of your hyper-sensitive feelings.

First of all - I'm willing to bet I currently own more firearms than you ever will. Second - it's paper which laws are written on. Laws are not written on the firearm, you ignorant thug. I'm not going to resort to the liberal mantra of "might makes right". Tragic that you have.

Yes. His idea of liberty is to deport everyone who doesn't think like he does. He's a fascist piece of shit.
SYTFE still throwing a tantrum because I've exposed his precious little ideology for the evil, authoritarian fascist ideology that it is. Because he can't dispute the facts and he's scared stupid at the thought of losing his government gravy train, he's pitching a three week tantrum now. This might be a record. :lol:

SYTFE still throwing a tantrum because I've exposed his precious little ideology for the evil, authoritarian fascist ideology that it is. Because he can't dispute the facts and he's scared stupid at the thought of losing his government gravy train, he's pitching a three week tantrum now. This might be a record. :lol:
Well Lard Lad, how are you going to get rid of liberals or liberalism, and you don't own anything, you told us that the govt. I voted for took everything away..

First of all - I'm willing to bet I currently own more firearms than you ever will. Second - it's paper which laws are written on. Laws are not written on the firearm, you ignorant thug. I'm not going to resort to the liberal mantra of "might makes right". Tragic that you have.
So you are a member of a militia?

"If you can't handle the free flow of ideas, opinions, and thoughts - you're free to leave any time you want"

If your reading comprehension is that poor - perhaps you could ask an adult for help? It's your side of the aisle attempting to exterminate thought.

Your bravery is shown in your thinking you need to be armed every minute of every day. You look so brave hiding under your bed.

Your bravery is shown in your thinking you need to be armed every minute of every day. You look so brave hiding under your bed.
I'm not the one afraid of an inanimate object, cupcake - you are.

If you are talking about guns, I have several myself. I'm not afraid of guns. I'm afraid of gun nuts.

If you are talking about guns, I have several myself. I'm not afraid of guns. I'm afraid of gun nuts.
So....

A.) You admit you're afraid and yet you're accusing others of that (vintage liberal)

B.) You own what you want to ban (vintage liberal)

You position perfectly sums up the idiocy that is liberalism. Accuse others of what you are guilty of and disgusting hypocrisy. Nice one, stupid.

You haven't got the slightest idea of what liberty is, so stop pretending like you're some tough guy conservative, when everyone knows you're a craven keyboard warrior who loves to pretend he's all "tough" and stuff on the internet.
Neither do you....:lol:

So....

A.) You admit you're afraid and yet you're accusing others of that (vintage liberal)

You position perfectly sums up the idiocy that is liberalism. Accuse others of what you are guilty of and disgusting hypocrisy. Nice one, stupid.

Yes, I'm afraid of gun nuts who carry a gun to church. I don't lock and load when I go though. Who told you I want to ban guns? They lied to you.

So....

Yes, I'm afraid of gun nuts who carry a gun to church. I don't lock and load when I go though. Who told you I want to ban guns? They lied to you.
Your votes....

So....

Your votes....
I never voted to ban guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back