Entitled DACA recipients hold up traffic in Disneyland

They have no American citizen rights as they are criminals first and "dream seekers" last

Dumb ass, the dreamers came as babies and most only know english..they are not criminals.

Never claimed they were. But abusing others, to make a point is dumb move. Far better would have been to gather everyone together and do a public service project. Show themselves as being productive members of society instead of whiney assholes.

Yes, wrong place to hold people back. Fast Pass..Disneyland vacationers will topple you down if you get in their way.

Go stand in front of the Senate where they don't care if they work or not, they get paid anyway..

So...citizens that paid for that vacation are to just stand aside, eh?

I didn't say that..I meant that it was a wrong place to hold people back and I said they should go to the senate where they don't care if they work..

Deporting these people does nothing to make our country better, in fact deporting it makes us worse. In a variety of ways.

But anyone who wants them deported doesn't care about making this country better, just whiter.

Seems that the DNC is mostly worried about gaining their favor for votes.......

Democrats fear losing 2018 elections if DACA deal is not passed, memo reveals
Hillary? Seriously?

I think the dems would be in trouble if the Senate didn't bring up the issue for a vote. But blaming Trump and Ryan if doesn't pass could work ok for them.

They have no American citizen rights as they are criminals first and "dream seekers" last

Dumb ass, the dreamers came as babies and most only know english..they are not criminals.

Never claimed they were. But abusing others, to make a point is dumb move. Far better would have been to gather everyone together and do a public service project. Show themselves as being productive members of society instead of whiney assholes.

Yes, wrong place to hold people back. Fast Pass..Disneyland vacationers will topple you down if you get in their way.

Go stand in front of the Senate where they don't care if they work or not, they get paid anyway..

I didn't say that..I meant that it was a wrong place to hold people back and I said they should go to the senate where they don't care if they work..

You didn't? You keep calling the darlings "children" and insinuating how innocent they are. So...I suggested you go to the nearest corner and adopt some. Problem solved if you yourself support them and let citizens that paid to visit disneyland not be stopped from doing so by a pack on illegals.

Deporting these people does nothing to make our country better, in fact deporting it makes us worse. In a variety of ways.

But anyone who wants them deported doesn't care about making this country better, just whiter.
Ridding incentive for illegal immigration is good for the country. Period.

Cute story. Wrong. But cute regardless.
Illegals are good for America! :rofl:

Build the fence and let these children stay ( some don't even know they are illegal)

Screen-Shot-2015-11-04-at-4.50.04-AM-640x455.png

illegal-alien-flip-off-suck-it.jpg

Hey eaglewings! Why not take those "children" into your home and adopt them?

Well the kids parents are making him do that as much as the bible thumpers teach their children to hate anything non-white..
The other 2 are on their way to jail with that attitude..

I hate the illegals coming in and clogging up this area just as much as the next guy..but a little kid doesn't know any better..

A bunch of illegals blocked an entrance to Disneyland? Did we arrest them and deport them?

You didn't? You keep calling the darlings "children" and insinuating how innocent they are. So...I suggested you go to the nearest corner and adopt some. Problem solved if you yourself support them and let citizens that paid to visit disneyland not be stopped from doing so by a pack on illegals.

Damn Criminals...

undocumented_Students_blocked-from_Public-schools-1-e1461170138115.jpg

Ridding incentive for illegal immigration is good for the country. Period.

Cute story. Wrong. But cute regardless.
Illegals are good for America! :rofl:

Build the fence and let these children stay ( some don't even know they are illegal)

Screen-Shot-2015-11-04-at-4.50.04-AM-640x455.png

illegal-alien-flip-off-suck-it.jpg

Hey eaglewings! Why not take those "children" into your home and adopt them?

Well the kids parents are making him do that as much as the bible thumpers teach their children to hate anything non-white..
The other 2 are on their way to jail with that attitude..

I hate the illegals coming in and clogging up this area just as much as the next guy..but a little kid doesn't know any better..
Fuck the little kid. Not our problem. Haul their sorry asses to the border and drop kick them across it,says I.
I am fed up with this bullshit. Fed. Up.
And...bible thumpers teach kids to hate anything non white? Got stats for that? A link. Some kind of proof? I mean..REALLY, eaglewings? Dayum.

Damn Criminals...

Future thugs. Go adopt them. Support them. Just stop expecting everyone else to follow suit.

Damn Criminals...

Oh give it a break already the average age of a Dreamer is 16-35.

Hey eaglewings! What about homeless kids in the USA that do without while those little assholes get freebees? What about our own?

18ery0jl33vpajpg.jpg

dafd84eeb3f795f335f954ef4948cd31--children-photography-a-child.jpg

Lets not concern ourselves with our own. Lets whine and cry for a bunch of ILLEGALS that get free lunch, free school, free roofs, free food, free drivers licenses, free medical because they DREAM. Well...that little black kid is dreaming too. Oh. Wait. I am not a bible thumper but I am white. Damn me for feeling shame and pity for that little boy. Oh. Wait. I am white...I forgot my bible thumping dad taught me to hate blacks.

Here are the Democrats dreamers, president Trump has had thousands arrested so far, many thousands more are still at large in the U.S.

MS-13-Murders.jpg

Damn Criminals...

------------------------------------ yep , they STEAL Educational Services from American kids plus they cost American taxpayers more money in education , disposable diapers , food , subsidized housing , healthcare and sneakers . Deport them all EWings .

Now now. Those poor tatted DACA dreamers..its not their fault. They were held down and forced to be gangsters. Just send them to eaglewings. She wants to support them, love them, feed them, clothe them.

Take a gander at the Anaheim tent city. ALL those people are not druggies and addicts and lazy. They have no place to go! Know why? BECAUSE UNWED MOTHERS THAT ARE ILLEGAL GET BUMPED TO THE TOP OF THE LOW INCOME HOUSING LIST!! Thats why! How do I know? Because I am LIVING IT MYSELF. I was at number 57. Two old people. Paid taxes. Worked. Now retired and fucked up body wise. OLD. We are now at number 75. Why? Because some ILLEGAL SCHMUCK HOs with kids got bumped to the top, thats why.

Hey eaglewings! What about homeless kids in the USA that do without while those little assholes get freebees? What about our own?

18ery0jl33vpajpg.jpg

dafd84eeb3f795f335f954ef4948cd31--children-photography-a-child.jpg

Lets not concern ourselves with our own. Lets whine and cry for a bunch of ILLEGALS that get free lunch, free school, free roofs, free food, free drivers licenses, free medical because they DREAM. Well...that little black kid is dreaming too. Oh. Wait. I am not a bible thumper but I am white. Damn me for feeling shame and pity for that little boy. Oh. Wait. I am white...I forgot my bible thumping dad taught me to hate blacks.

What the problem here is the Chinese coming in and getting a free ride taking the old people's affordable housing..They get a license in their language and are notorious for horrible driving causing accidents..

Stop with your shit Gracie... Let them become a legal build the damn wall.

I would fight for them if they were animals too... because it was not their fault..

The parents should be arrested and fined , and sent back.

Forum List

Back