Entitled DACA recipients hold up traffic in Disneyland

Here is the list of Latino countries that allow millions of people to ignore their immigration laws, mooch off of their taxpayers, vote in their elections and then call their citizens racist if they complain about it.

They have no American citizen rights as they are criminals first and "dream seekers" last

Dumb ass, the dreamers came as babies and most only know english..they are not criminals.

Question
1- what does DACA stand for?
2- are they here legally?
Problem solved, their deportation has been Deferred, now its time to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, wrong place to hold people back. Fast Pass..Disneyland vacationers will topple you down if you get in their way.

Go stand in front of the Senate where they don't care if they work or not, they get paid anyway..

So...citizens that paid for that vacation are to just stand aside, eh?

I didn't say that..I meant that it was a wrong place to hold people back and I said they should go to the senate where they don't care if they work..

You didn't? You keep calling the darlings "children" and insinuating how innocent they are. So...I suggested you go to the nearest corner and adopt some. Problem solved if you yourself support them and let citizens that paid to visit disneyland not be stopped from doing so by a pack on illegals.

Damn Criminals...

undocumented_Students_blocked-from_Public-schools-1-e1461170138115.jpg

Oh give it a break already the average age of a Dreamer is 16-35.

More like arrived in the US before age 16 and have lived there since June 15, 2007

So...citizens that paid for that vacation are to just stand aside, eh?

I didn't say that..I meant that it was a wrong place to hold people back and I said they should go to the senate where they don't care if they work..

You didn't? You keep calling the darlings "children" and insinuating how innocent they are. So...I suggested you go to the nearest corner and adopt some. Problem solved if you yourself support them and let citizens that paid to visit disneyland not be stopped from doing so by a pack on illegals.

Damn Criminals...

More like arrived in the US before age 16 and have lived there since June 15, 2007

Then they were illegal..no?

Deporting these people does nothing to make our country better, in fact deporting it makes us worse. In a variety of ways.

But anyone who wants them deported doesn't care about making this country better, just whiter.
Ridding incentive for illegal immigration is good for the country. Period.

Cute story. Wrong. But cute regardless.
Illegals are good for America! :rofl:

Build the fence and let these children stay ( some don't even know they are illegal)

Screen-Shot-2015-11-04-at-4.50.04-AM-640x455.png

illegal-alien-flip-off-suck-it.jpg

Hey eaglewings! Why not take those "children" into your home and adopt them?

Wish I could bring home all the animals too..

Listen, I think it stinks too.. The Emergency Rooms are used like a doctors office , and sick old people ( me ) get an IV in the waiting room because the rooms are clogged up with illegals with a cold..

Sorry that your apt got kick up again, and No that it not fair at all..

Damn Criminals...

Yep.... but some never knew that they were illegal until they wanted a license or college.. Some are in college actually .

The parents need the ass kicking not the kids...

Build the fence and let these children stay ( some don't even know they are illegal)

Screen-Shot-2015-11-04-at-4.50.04-AM-640x455.png

illegal-alien-flip-off-suck-it.jpg

Hey eaglewings! Why not take those "children" into your home and adopt them?

Wish I could bring home all the animals too..

Listen, I think it stinks too.. The Emergency Rooms are used like a doctors office , and sick old people ( me ) get an IV in the waiting room because the rooms are clogged up with illegals with a cold..

Sorry that your apt got kick up again, and No that it not fair at all..

I would prefer animals to illegals. So would most immigrants like Antonio and Olivia that worked their asses off to BECOME CITIZENS.
And, old people would get better care if all the funding did not go to ILLEGALS. So would animal care in our shelters. Oh. Wait. ILLEGALS like to fight them to the death for MONEY to send back to MEXICO.

You are fighting the wrong fight, eaglewings. Try caring about our OWN.

Damn Criminals...

Yep.... but some never knew that they were illegal until they wanted a license or college.. Some are in college actually .

FUCK THE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!
What about OUR OWN??????
Dayum.

DACA recipients temporarily block Disneyland entrance as act of civil disobedience
Beneficiaries of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program and their allies temporarily blocked a vehicle entrance to Disneyland on Monday, just as the Senate reached an agreement to end the government shutdown brought on in part by a stalemate over their future.

The DACA recipients, commonly called Dreamers, stood in a crosswalk at South Harbor Boulevard around 10 a.m. and blocked buses from entering the Anaheim theme park. The 15 protesters were quickly removed by law enforcement officers and were relocated to a sidewalk, where they continued holding signs and chanting, “No dream! No deal!”

By 10:40 a.m. the protesters had left the area.

“The group is only about 20 people, who have been peaceful. Disneyland is operating as normal today,” said Disneyland spokeswoman Suzi Brown in an email.
Fuck those entitled illegals. Deport them all

it's always lovely watching so called "libertarians" delegitimize other people's concerns.

I doubt I've ever seen you express compassion for anyone in any of your posts....except for racists butthurt, maybe. that doesn't seem normal.

DACA recipients temporarily block Disneyland entrance as act of civil disobedience
Beneficiaries of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program and their allies temporarily blocked a vehicle entrance to Disneyland on Monday, just as the Senate reached an agreement to end the government shutdown brought on in part by a stalemate over their future.

The DACA recipients, commonly called Dreamers, stood in a crosswalk at South Harbor Boulevard around 10 a.m. and blocked buses from entering the Anaheim theme park. The 15 protesters were quickly removed by law enforcement officers and were relocated to a sidewalk, where they continued holding signs and chanting, “No dream! No deal!”

“The group is only about 20 people, who have been peaceful. Disneyland is operating as normal today,” said Disneyland spokeswoman Suzi Brown in an email.

They are de facto America citizens. most better than those who want them deported.

Curious how you treat noncitizens with more respect than actual citizens. Dumbfounding really.

in your delusions, perhaps.

Fuck it. There is no reaching common sense and loyalty for our own citizens when it comes to trying to reach bleeding heart liberals.

Over and out.

Deporting these people does nothing to make our country better, in fact deporting it makes us worse. In a variety of ways.

But anyone who wants them deported doesn't care about making this country better, just whiter.

Screw the fence and take away all incentive.
Deport all illegals.

Actually blow up their corrupt government ...

They are de facto America citizens. most better than those who want them deported.

Curious how you treat noncitizens with more respect than actual citizens. Dumbfounding really.

in your delusions, perhaps.
Perhaps you would like to demonstrate?

it's always lovely watching so called "libertarians" delegitimize other people's concerns.

I doubt I've ever seen you express compassion for anyone in any of your posts....except for racists butthurt, maybe. that doesn't seem normal.
so called "libertarian?" Have i ever claimed that?
Im just harley. Political collectives reek me.
There is no room in policy for emotion. None.

Damn Criminals...

FUCK THE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!
What about OUR OWN??????
Dayum.

Do you know what started the housing crisis problem in the bay area? The Chinese who didn't have to live here were allowed to buy up the houses and over bid by a lot..Again they were not citizens...Jacking the prices up so no one can afford jack shit so, everyone spread out and went in your direction...

The prices are so high here , they went up to Oregon.

Now let me ask...how did the illegal mom with kids get on that housing list of yours being illegal?

The dreamers are.

The dreamers are.
Cut of all incentive.
Deport all illegals.
Its good for America

Here are the Democrats dreamers, president Trump has had thousands arrested so far, many thousands more are still at large in the U.S.

MS-13-Murders.jpg

Those aren't dreamers but you knew that. So you intentionally posted false information because you're either a liar or know your argument doesn't have merit.

The dreamers are.
Cut of all incentive.
Deport all illegals.
Its good for America

You obviously have never been to the poor areas of corrupt Mexico.. Getting nothing here is better than what they have there..

Forum List

Back