Environment is Cleaner Than it's Been in More Than 100 Years

That is a very strange statement, since low gasoline prices actually help our economy. It was the high prices we've seen the last 6 years that has had a large negative impact on the economy.

Why I do believe you entirely missed my point.

Last time gas prices were close to what they are now, the economy was in freefall. Remember the recession?
Just saying that it is good that prices are down with out the economy collapsing to bring that about.

"That's ignores the point that environmental regulations drive up the cost of the product."

Well then if you can't afford it work more..get another job.. Get trained to earn more money. Its all about choices and personal responsibility. Surely you could find time to flip burgers for $7 an hour to help pay for your power. Again, any business that doesn't want to comply I say goody bye go to China. I frankly don't want you here if you want to willfully pollute the air or water. Ask the people in WV who's water tasted like licorice.... that company should have been taken down right there on th3e spot. Shut it down.

Forum List

Back