Environment is Cleaner Than it's Been in More Than 100 Years

Sure. What difference does it make if the price of their product is 10 times what it was before the EPA issued its regulations, right asshole?
They could make products much cheaper if they were allowed to dump waste right into the river like they used to

No one is suggesting that, dumbass.

Of course not.......just a little bit won't hurt

You will hardly notice

Zero emissions isn't technically or economically feasible, you astounding dolt.

Zero emissions have never been a mandate, by any government agency, ever. Next.

You and your ilk have made it obvious that zero emissions is your mandate. You have said so repeatedly in this thread.

Yup. True entrepreneurs can establish their business environmentally sound. Those that can't shouldn't be up and running.

That's ignores the point that environmental regulations drive up the cost of the product.

Except that you can provide not one single instance where this is the case.

Oh puhleeze. A number of people on your side of this issue have already admitted they drive up the price.

Yup. True entrepreneurs can establish their business environmentally sound. Those that can't shouldn't be up and running.

That's ignores the point that environmental regulations drive up the cost of the product.

^Your point is absolute.

The bigger question is why do some fight for no regulation and others fight for massive regulation?.......

Where did common sense regulation go?.....This goes for all topics.

So why would you want to abolish the EPA and get rid of environmental laws?

Let's see, the abuse of power common to the cult of Leftism that populates it, comes to mind.

Remove the Left, remove all regulations which did not originate in Congress and presto.., the EPA is fine.

EPA regulations are a result of Congressional and court mandates. All of them.

No, they are mostly the result of EPA bureaucratic whim. The latest round of regulations on coal are a case in point. There is no court mandate to further reduce the amount of mercury a coal power plant is allowed to emit. Congress is adamantly opposed to any attempt to do so.

Oh puhleeze. A number of people on your side of this issue have already admitted they drive up the price.

I doubt your statement is correct because you have never posted anything informational or of value on this forum. The EPA is out of control and they have never came anywhere near that type of statement. I know the Right Wing uses lies to fill their party and I'm guessing that's what you are doing

Let's see, the abuse of power common to the cult of Leftism that populates it, comes to mind.

Remove the Left, remove all regulations which did not originate in Congress and presto.., the EPA is fine.

No, they are mostly the result of EPA bureaucratic whim. The latest round of regulations on coal are a case in point. There is no court mandate to further reduce the amount of mercury a coal power plant is allowed to emit. Congress is adamantly opposed to any attempt to do so.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Coal is obsolete. Learn it.

Now, how America phases out coal is the only question at hand here.

Coal is here. Yep. It serves it's purpose. But renewable and clean energy is also here today...

There will never be an intelligent discussion on why we should keep coal. That's a fact you need to learn NOW.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Coal is obsolete. Learn it.

Now, how America phases out coal is the only question at hand here.

So it's not true because of your fetish that coal is "obsolete?"

In other words, it's true. If coal ever disappears as a power source, it will be only because the EPA regulated it out of existence.

Coal is here. Yep. It serves it's purpose. But renewable and clean energy is also here today...

There will never be an intelligent discussion on why we should keep coal. That's a fact you need to learn NOW.

It's not a fact. Green Energy is a practical joke. Just hope you never have to learn that lesson the hard way.

I doubt your statement is correct because you have never posted anything informational or of value on this forum. The EPA is out of control and they have never came anywhere near that type of statement. I know the Right Wing uses lies to fill their party and I'm guessing that's what you are doing

Your certainly wrong about that. Whenever the EPA issues new regulations it has to do a cost/benefit analysis. Virtually every time it publishes one of these they show that regulations have a cost. Of course, the EPA vastly understates the cost and vastly overstates the benefits. But when do lefties ever tell the truth about anything?

Cleaner than its been in the last 100 years?

No wonder conservatives want to abolish the EPA

limiting its power and abolishing it are two very different things, dipshit.

Of course....as long as the EPA does not get in the way of Big Oil, conservatives are OK

I have "The Worlds Book of Knowledge" written in 1900 that discusses the electric buggies and how they are more economical than the gas buggies..

What I read about land the people here don't want to know.

What, exactly, do you imagine your little book proves?

Of course....as long as the EPA does not get in the way of Big Oil, conservatives are OK

I have "The Worlds Book of Knowledge" written in 1900 that discusses the electric buggies and how they are more economical than the gas buggies..

It's no surprise you had to ask that question. :disbelief:

I had to ask because you failed to indicate what you think it proves. Unless, of course, you believe that the failure of electric cars to dominate the market was the result of some vast conspiracy by "big oil." However I gave you credit for not being so incredibly stupid.

I had to ask because you failed to indicate what you think it proves. Unless, of course, you believe that the failure of electric cars to dominate the market was the result of some vast conspiracy by "big oil." However I gave you credit for not being so incredibly stupid.

It's 2015 small brain..............We have ALL seen big oil manipulate America.........

If you haven't, then you belong in 1900. Or maybe you can open a book. Maybe open a Link lol!

It's 2015 small brain..............We have ALL seen big oil manipulate America.........

If you haven't, then you belong in 1900. Or maybe you can open a book.

NO, don't tell me it's true! You do believe it!

If big oil is so good at "manipulating America," then why is the price of oil headed for $50/bbl? Don't you imagine big oil would like the price to be higher?

If big oil is so good at "manipulating America," then why is the price of oil headed for $50/bbl? Don't you imagine big oil would like the price to be higher?

You forget when big oil Bush was president and it was $5 a gal. :)

Short term memory is a side affect of Morphine :)

The environmental movement had its heyday back in the 1970's when the EPA did good work.

But the environmental movement isn't about a clean environment anymore. It is almost purely about social control of people's lives by the Government akin to the takeover of healthcare, reproduction, and other basic issues that should be left to the individual or the private sector.

You forget when big oil Bush was president and it was $5 a gal. :)

Fracking is wonderful...isn't it? :D

The environmental movement had its heyday back in the 1970's when the EPA did good work.

But the environmental movement isn't about a clean environment anymore. It is almost purely about social control of people's lives by the Government akin to the takeover of healthcare, reproduction, and other basic issues that should be left to the individual or the private sector.
^not very smart.......at all......but you are entitled to your opinion lol

You forget when big oil Bush was president and it was $5 :)

The cheapest oil ever got was slightly under $10/bbl during the Reagan administration. It was far cheaper during the Democrat Clinton administration than it was under the Bush administration.

The question remains, if oil companies are so powerful, then why is the price of oil going down? Don't they have the power to make the price go up?

Forum List

Back