EPA: Environmental Protection Agency

You bore me. Progressives, who support much of the Communist agenda, trying to claim there is no threat from the Communist agenda is old, tired, unimaginative, and simply not credible.

Are you saying that all progress comes from Communism? Where is Joe McCarthy when he could be doing some good!

You fell for the name change, didn't you? Sucker!! :lmao:

Progressives want the US to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1964. Complete government control of the economy, media, education, individual lives.

Hint: That's not progress, Comrade.

You're the only one that I've heard say ''Progressives want the US to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1964. Complete government control of the economy, media, education, individual lives.''

In my experience progress is the natural inclination of humanity, and in fact, for all life.

Physical, cultural, technological, evolution always adapting to the changing world. Continuous improvement is what makes us dominant on earth.

I believe that your thinking has stopped on the topic of politics. Liberal and conservative world views are much, much bigger than that.

Democratic government is merely an organization. The only difference compared to other organizations is the scope of what they try to optimize. All if us who aren't hermits belong to lots of organizations through life and contribute more or less to their success because we think that they play a role in bettering us and others.

Neo-conservatives are unable to distinguish between good, democratic government and tyranny. So, despite your protestations, they are inherently anarchic and destructive.

Your belief that all governments are bad denies my American experience. I'm proud to be American and believe ours to be the most effective government ever. If you disagree, tell us another that you believe is better.

Utterly wrong. You know, just like usual. If you stopped posting, you'd stop embarrassing yourself. Just a tip.

Conservatives are not anarchists. That's a foolish idea.

Liberty: The freedom to live life unencumbered from burdensome restriction by government or other individuals.

Progressives hate that idea. They believe as much of life as possible must be controlled by government.

Calling yourselves liberals is a slap in the face of people who value liberty.

Why isn't anarchy perfect liberty?
Do pay attention, child. I said "unencumbered from burdensome restriction"...not "unencumbered from any restriction at all". Some checks are required.

Just not nearly as many as progressives believe.

So you believe that you and other conservatives are the only ones who can tell ''burdensome'' from ''necessary'' encumbrances?

I favor democracy to make those decisions, instead of conservative tyranny.

Are you saying that all progress comes from Communism? Where is Joe McCarthy when he could be doing some good!

Progressives want the US to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1964. Complete government control of the economy, media, education, individual lives.

You're the only one that I've heard say ''Progressives want the US to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1964. Complete government control of the economy, media, education, individual lives.''

In my experience progress is the natural inclination of humanity, and in fact, for all life.

Physical, cultural, technological, evolution always adapting to the changing world. Continuous improvement is what makes us dominant on earth.

I believe that your thinking has stopped on the topic of politics. Liberal and conservative world views are much, much bigger than that.

Democratic government is merely an organization. The only difference compared to other organizations is the scope of what they try to optimize. All if us who aren't hermits belong to lots of organizations through life and contribute more or less to their success because we think that they play a role in bettering us and others.

Neo-conservatives are unable to distinguish between good, democratic government and tyranny. So, despite your protestations, they are inherently anarchic and destructive.

Your belief that all governments are bad denies my American experience. I'm proud to be American and believe ours to be the most effective government ever. If you disagree, tell us another that you believe is better.
I see the progressive war on reality continues apace.

:cuckoo:

Why isn't anarchy perfect liberty?
Do pay attention, child. I said "unencumbered from burdensome restriction"...not "unencumbered from any restriction at all". Some checks are required.

So you believe that you and other conservatives are the only ones who can tell ''burdensome'' from ''necessary'' encumbrances?

Conservatives believe you should make more decisions for yourself.

Why are you afraid to?

Doubtful. You lie a lot.

Is that what the Fox boobs and boobies told you is true of everybody who doesn't agree with them?

The oldest propaganda trick there is. Make scapegoats. And you fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
Nope. I don't need anyone to tell me anything. I can think for myself.

I'd tell you to try it, but I don't think you're capable.

Why are you afraid to?

Our laws have no effect on me. To me they're common sense. They don't decide anything for me.

It's irresponsible people who our laws keep responsible or suffer the consequences.

Why are you in conflict with them?

Doubtful. You lie a lot.

Is that what the Fox boobs and boobies told you is true of everybody who doesn't agree with them?

The oldest propaganda trick there is. Make scapegoats. And you fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Joke of the day.

What did I write that you disagree with? Specifically.

Why are you afraid to?

Our laws have no effect on me. To me they're common sense. They don't decide anything for me.

It's irresponsible people who our laws keep responsible or suffer the consequences.

Laws have no effect on you?

You're seriously deluded, kid.

Joke of the day.
Seriously, boy. You haven't said a single thing that I haven't seen before. There is no original thought in you.

Not playing your stupid game, kid. You will predictably refuse to consider my disagreements and proclaim me stupid. We've done this before.

You're not worth my time.

Speaking of time, it's getting late. You should go to bed. You have to catch the school bus in the morning, boy.

Not playing your stupid game, kid. You will predictably refuse to consider my disagreements and proclaim me stupid. We've done this before.

Speaking of time, it's getting late. You should go to bed. You have to catch the school bus in the morning, boy.

How come toxic personalities are prevalent among conservatives?

Are assholes communal?

Why are you afraid to?

What laws do you find in the way of your happiness?

Do you break them often?

How come toxic personalities are prevalent among conservatives?

Are assholes communal?
Not agreeing with you in the manner to which you think you're entitled does not make me an asshole, kid.

What laws do you find in the way of your happiness?

Do you break them often?
You sure do bounce around a lot. Happiness? Who mentioned happiness?

You never answered my question. Why are you afraid to make decisions for yourself, and insist a big nanny state take care of you?

Follow-up: Isn't that pretty damn pathetic?

The EPA just needs to be disbanded at this point. It's just a corrupt agency full of thugs now.

Forum List

Back