EPA Loses In 6-3 SCOTUS Decision

That is not the point. Trump was made to jump through regulator hoops to change the policy. Now Biden is not. That is the real danger here.

Trump issued an EO, It was countered and upheld but that's the way it is supposed to work. The next administration can then end the previous administrations EO's

Basic Government 101 stuff.

But I believe Remain in Mexico was an EO to begin with, so one just reversing another. I don't like what Biden did but the SC here ruled on the Constitution. The Executive Branch is actually one of three. Our overbloated, ridiculous Bureaucracy is NOT a branch. Begone!
I understand that. My concern here was they forced Trump to go through policy changing laws. now that no longer need be done.. I disagree with the ruling but understand how they came to it.

LOL....Fear not, SCOTUS tossed Tater a bone and sent the Remain in Mexico thing back to the lower courts.

Not that it matters anyway what with the open border policy your ilk has.
Well it's not totally out of the court system... but policy change regulations are now weak and an EO can subvert them without following them. This will have sweeping ramifications when Trump returns to the White House...

As you celebrate this, they are now making it easier for illegals to enter your country.

LOL, your S.C is full on Neo-Con now.
Making it easier? How is that? Haven't you seen the horde of invaders coming across the border these days?

You are LYING

And I’m not sure what species of vermin you are…
No ghoul, I can read and they are spinning it to make it look like it's now harder to fight globull warming, among other things.

Forum List

Back