epidemic of the vaccinated

Stop right there. Don’t use Taylor Hawkins death to progress your political agenda. That’s sick and wrong and an insult to an amazing musician, his fans and his family. Shame on you for spreading that

Cry harder.

Just because someone may or may not have been a talented musician, doesn't mean they were intelligent.

"Shame on you" just means I'm showing you truth you don't want to see. I've been over liberals' "shame" for years
Did you read my link? You think the urine test and medical report that found 10 different drugs in his system were frauds? The doctor that announced him dead from a heroine and antidepressant induced cardiac arrest a liar?
Any proof of that besides a tweet you found?

Did you just put the post # and not my actual words because you were trying to spin? Here I’ll post my words. Notice I was talking about close minded people who didn’t even consider a medical solution during a pandemic and consult their doctor. I’m talking about close minded people acting on political advice, not medical. If you did your own research and consulted a medical professional and decided not to take the shot then that’s fine it’s your decision. But to not even consider it for the public good. Well that’s selfish and ignorant

Hahaha. That’s not showing smarts. Those who didn’t consider taking the vax are ignorant close minded sheep who are believing politically driven agendas vs doctors and medical studies. Let me test my theory. Did you personally consult any doctors while making your decision about whether to take the vax or not?

Died of "a heroine (sic) and antidepressant induced cardiac arrest" and you want us to believe he was bright?

:abgg2q.jpg:

So Slade3200's heroes are junkies. Got it.

I never said a word about intelligence. Thats you coming up with bullshit to attack a dead man just so you can try and provoke me. That’s pretty damn pathetic. Even for you.

I never said a word about intelligence. Thats you coming up with bullshit to attack a dead man just so you can try and provoke me. That’s pretty damn pathetic. Even for you.

Wow! Thanks! Coming from you, "pathetic" is high praise!:)

Post #146. Your words. "You’re attacking his intelligence now?!"

Lame try. Keep shooting yourself in the foot. It's funny.

Did you just put the post # and not my actual words because you were trying to spin? Here I’ll post my words. Notice I was talking about close minded people who didn’t even consider a medical solution during a pandemic and consult their doctor. I’m talking about close minded people acting on political advice, not medical. If you did your own research and consulted a medical professional and decided not to take the shot then that’s fine it’s your decision. But to not even consider it for the public good. Well that’s selfish and ignorant
You need to be honest here. Either you work for big pharma or big government, because no one is this ignorant otherwise.

Wow! Thanks! Coming from you, "pathetic" is high praise!:)

Post #146. Your words. "You’re attacking his intelligence now?!"

Lame try. Keep shooting yourself in the foot. It's funny.

That was me responding to YOU attacking his intelligence out of nowhere. I hadn’t said a word about intelligence yet you chose to attack it. That’s pretty low. Shame on you.

That was me responding to YOU attacking his intelligence out of nowhere. I hadn’t said a word about intelligence yet you chose to attack it. That’s pretty low. Shame on you.

Sure thing, scooter!

You'll NEVER have the game it takes to shame me.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Sure thing, scooter!

You'll NEVER have the game it takes to shame me.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It is a sure thing, in black and white. You randomly attacked a dead guys intelligence and then tried to imply that I was discussing his intelligence when I did no such thing. That’s shameful and shows how dishonest of a person you are

It is a sure thing, in black and white. You randomly attacked a dead guys intelligence and then tried to imply that I was discussing his intelligence when I did no such thing. That’s shameful and shows how dishonest of a person you are

And I care about your opinion of me..........................................why?

Forum List

Back