epidemic of the vaccinated

F4B7FC1B-6D2F-4DDF-AD61-3180AB6B7165.jpeg

Hahaha. That’s not showing smarts. Those who didn’t consider taking the vax are ignorant close minded sheep who are believing politically driven agendas vs doctors and medical studies. Let me test my theory. Did you personally consult any doctors while making your decision about whether to take the vax or not?

I watched and waited. I watched my young, healthy coworkers get very sick with the vaccines. I watched "public health" say "it means the vaccine is working"!! And I knew this was way, way wrong.

And I was right. If you don't see now--you will.

So what if you think I’m scared?! Has nothing to do with anything. More meaningless belittling insult replies which seems to be all you have. Pre school stuff. Lmk when you have anything that engages in the actual discussion. I won’t be expecting anything

Yeah, what's up with this? Your denigrated us for not getting any shots, but you haven't had boosters?

The shots are great! Go get more of them! What's the hold up?

I’ve done plenty of research and have posted studies in this very thread. Have you posted any piece of research in this thread or are you just yapping?

The research.

Is biased, corrupt, and faulty.

Hello??? "Trust the science"--when they told you the vaccine would stop transmission?

How can anyone with even a low functioning brain still believe any of this is above board in 2022?

I watched and waited. I watched my young, healthy coworkers get very sick with the vaccines. I watched "public health" say "it means the vaccine is working"!! And I knew this was way, way wrong.

And I was right. If you don't see now--you will.
I’ll know what?

Are you just lazily saying that or can you back it up with proof?

Start with the fact that our corrupt FDA and CDC approved vaccines for children ages SIX MONTHS--and almost no other nation did. Owned lock stock and barrel by pharma. Just start there and see where your brain goes from there....if you dare. But you probably don't.

Or get booster 3, 4 and 5, if they're so great and safe.

Yeah, what's up with this? Your denigrated us for not getting any shots, but you haven't had boosters?

The shots are great! Go get more of them! What's the hold up?
I’m sorry can you show one quote of mine where you think I denigrated anybody for not getting a shot?! Lies

Stop right there. Don’t use Taylor Hawkins death to progress your political agenda. That’s sick and wrong and an insult to an amazing musician, his fans and his family. Shame on you for spreading that

"Shame on you" just means I'm showing you truth you don't want to see. I've been over liberals' "shame" for years

Start with the fact that our corrupt FDA and CDC approved vaccines for children ages SIX MONTHS--and almost no other nation did. Owned lock stock and barrel by pharma. Just start there and see where your brain goes from there....if you dare. But you probably don't.

Or get booster 3, 4 and 5, if they're so great and safe.
That’s your big presentation of proof?! Really? That’s the best you’ve got?! Come on!!

Forum List

Back