Epstein Names Start Dropping

I guess suicide watches don't work
They work really well when one guard puts the noose around his neck as another holds him then pushes him off the stool. I'm sure Clinton got his money's worth.
Who had opportunity? Who controlls the prison system? The Executive Branch.
The executive branch controls the Metropolitan Correctional Center? Really? :auiqs.jpg:
Who does then...if it isn't the Executive Branch? Legislative? Judicial?
Now you know why the Bible says what it does about you.
Say what?

Did it ever occur to you that MAYBE Epstein really did commit suicide and the guards who turned their backs for the two minutes it took for him to hang himself may be driving Ferrari's soon? Money talks. Epstein probably wanted out as badly as others wanted him dead.
It's a possibility.
From my understanding of a prison setting, there was nothing for him to hang himself from... in his cell...

the last person to commit suicide in prison, had to swallow his sock, to choke himself to death...

His lawyers say he was miserable in jail, so maybe he did find a way...

but his cell was being videoed... if the tapes disappear, then we'll know something is fishy.
Just heard more on that.... nothing to hang from if he were on suicide watch and in a special cell... but if someone had taken the suicide watch off of him, that may not be the case!
Okay, I'm really confused now. If there is no beam or handle or anything to attach a rope to, how do you hang yourself? Maybe he had a really long rope and tied it around the toilet, then just fell backward and somehow fought the overwhelming need to breathe, which he could have done if he but moved....
I suck at this. I'll bet the guys in lockup know how it's done, though.

if he was mysteriously taken off suicide watch and not in the suicide watch cell and in a regular cell like this one at the jail he was in

27L7GYGRK4SA5IE76WTMWCIYJU.jpg

Bernie Madoff will be going from his plush, multi-million dollar penthouse to his, 7 1/2 by 8 foot cell in the Metropolitan Correctional Center. (Metropolitan Correctional Center)

since epstein was short, i can see him hanging himself from the window grid or from the top bunk frame, maybe?

They work really well when one guard puts the noose around his neck as another holds him then pushes him off the stool. I'm sure Clinton got his money's worth.
The executive branch controls the Metropolitan Correctional Center? Really? :auiqs.jpg:
Say what?
That right! You have been empowered and this crap derived from the swamp and your unadoring love for anything social justice can not be wrong. This is the swamp. Level after level after level of a corrupted people. You are just near the end of it. Everybody knew this was going to happen but were still wondering. You corrupted evil azz. Its deporable I say!

Say what?
That right! You have been empowered and this crap derived from the swamp and your unadoring love for anything social justice can not be wrong. This is the swamp. Level after level after level of a corrupted people. You are just near the end of it. Everybody knew this was going to happen but were still wondering. You corrupted evil azz. Its deporable I say!
Are you ill?

Say what?
Are you ill?
You can not do anything wrong! The whole system as predicted opwn for all to see. The people you admire are in on this. Its time to be a good citizen and not a partisan comrade for your fiefdom leaders.

It’s a federal facility, genius.

Metropolitan Correctional Center, New York - Wikipedia

Y'all managed to murder him. You're no different than the Nazis you so closely model yourselves after.
Defending a pedophile loser?

Defending pedos, well your pedos at least, seems to be the stock in trade for Dems these years.
Isn't it interesting that there was a time when that kind of post got people time outs...........well, some people. Ruh Roooooh!

Isn't it interesting that once upon a time people were educated and understood the common usage of the English language. It's a shame you are so poorly educated that you conflate a defense of pedo's with being called a pedo. There is, of course, a huge difference, but you're too ignorant to understand that fact.

But, yet again, so long as the pedo was one of yours you would defend them no matter what, but you rightly would attack the repub pedos; it would just be nice if you were consistent in your condemnation but, like most progs, you will defend all manner of criminal behavior from your side.

Despicable.

Say what?
Are you ill?
You can not do anything wrong! The whole system as predicted opwn for all to see. The people you admire are in on this. Its time to be a good citizen and not a partisan comrade for your fiefdom leaders.
:itsok:

Y'all managed to murder him. You're no different than the Nazis you so closely model yourselves after.

Defending pedos, well your pedos at least, seems to be the stock in trade for Dems these years.
Isn't it interesting that there was a time when that kind of post got people time outs...........well, some people. Ruh Roooooh!

Isn't it interesting that once upon a time people were educated and understood the common usage of the English language. It's a shame you are so poorly educated that you conflate a defense of pedo's with being called a pedo. There is, of course, a huge difference, but you're too ignorant to understand that fact.

But, yet again, so long as the pedo was one of yours you would defend them no matter what, but you rightly would attack the repub pedos; it would just be nice if you were consistent in your condemnation but, like most progs, you will defend all manner of criminal behavior from your side.

Despicable.
As I said before...there was a time when those kinds of posts were sanctioned. So sad that you, of all people, don't remember when saying that someone was a supporter of pedophiles was sanctioned.....then, when all the CRC pedophiles starting coming out of the woodwork, that became, shall we say, acceptable. Ruh Roooooh!

Despicable.
As I said before...there was a time when those kinds of posts were sanctioned. For most posters. But not anymore. Ruh Roooooh!

No, they weren't. Like I said....

No one is defending pedos. God you guys are effing nuts. Epstein was facing serious prison time and prisoners hate pedos. No wonder he killed himself, I doubt anyone had a hand in it but himself. Don’t let that stop y’all from inventing conspiracy theories and accusing folks of being pedos with zero evidence and total partisan speculation.

Despicable.
As I said before...there was a time when those kinds of posts were sanctioned. For most posters. But not anymore. Ruh Roooooh!

No, they weren't. Like I said....

Yes they were.....I remember it well....surprised you don't.

Despicable.
As I said before...there was a time when those kinds of posts were sanctioned. So sad that you, of all people, don't remember when saying that someone was a supporter of pedophiles was sanctioned.....then, when all the CRC pedophiles starting coming out of the woodwork, that became, shall we say, acceptable. Ruh Roooooh!

The rules are that you can’t accuse or imply a member is pedo.

Despicable.

The rules are that you can’t accuse or imply a member is pedo.
That is correct....but there was a time about two years ago that you couldn't even suggest that someone supported a pedophile. I remember that ending because a lot of CRCs were getting reported for doing that every thing to Leftists here and so the rule was dropped.

Claiming someone supports pedo is skirting it pretty close, I would suggest we don’t go there.

[
Says someone who thinks it’s ok that Donald stood and watched 15 year old girls get undressed because it turned him on

Thanks Herr Himmler. When you finish with your current slander and libel, could you tell us how Jews have horns and make Matzo from the blood of Catholic babies again? The world really needs demagogue shit like you..

[
Says someone who thinks it’s ok that Donald stood and watched 15 year old girls get undressed because it turned him on

Thanks Herr Himmler. When you finish with your current slander and libel, could you tell us how Jews have horns and make Matzo from the blood of Catholic babies again? The world really needs demagogue shit like you..
What does your post have to do with what Jillian said?

Did it ever occur to you that MAYBE Epstein really did commit suicide and the guards who turned their backs for the two minutes it took for him to hang himself may be driving Ferrari's soon? Money talks. Epstein probably wanted out as badly as others wanted him dead.
It's a possibility.
From my understanding of a prison setting, there was nothing for him to hang himself from... in his cell...

the last person to commit suicide in prison, had to swallow his sock, to choke himself to death...

His lawyers say he was miserable in jail, so maybe he did find a way...

but his cell was being videoed... if the tapes disappear, then we'll know something is fishy.
Just heard more on that.... nothing to hang from if he were on suicide watch and in a special cell... but if someone had taken the suicide watch off of him, that may not be the case!
Okay, I'm really confused now. If there is no beam or handle or anything to attach a rope to, how do you hang yourself? Maybe he had a really long rope and tied it around the toilet, then just fell backward and somehow fought the overwhelming need to breathe, which he could have done if he but moved....
I suck at this. I'll bet the guys in lockup know how it's done, though.

He hung himself using two 9's to the back of his head.

Forum List

Back