Epstein Names Start Dropping

They work really well when one guard puts the noose around his neck as another holds him then pushes him off the stool. I'm sure Clinton got his money's worth.
Who had opportunity? Who controlls the prison system? The Executive Branch.
The executive branch controls the Metropolitan Correctional Center? Really? :auiqs.jpg:
It’s a federal facility, genius.

Metropolitan Correctional Center, New York - Wikipedia

Y'all managed to murder him. You're no different than the Nazis you so closely model yourselves after.
Defending a pedophile loser?

Defending pedos, well your pedos at least, seems to be the stock in trade for Dems these years.

They work really well when one guard puts the noose around his neck as another holds him then pushes him off the stool. I'm sure Clinton got his money's worth.
The executive branch controls the Metropolitan Correctional Center? Really? :auiqs.jpg:

Y'all managed to murder him. You're no different than the Nazis you so closely model yourselves after.
:rofl:

You are of low wit, fake lawyer - but even considering what a dunce you are, that was pathetic.

So how many pedophiles will escape justice now that you and your party have silenced the rat? :dunno:

democrats, Hollywood stars, and media personalities across the nation are breathing a sigh of relief, we know that.

Did it ever occur to you that MAYBE Epstein really did commit suicide and the guards who turned their backs for the two minutes it took for him to hang himself may be driving Ferrari's soon? Money talks. Epstein probably wanted out as badly as others wanted him dead.
It's a possibility.
Trun on zee ovins Hillary!!! I vill do dat! This is so obvious. All of the precautions. All of the warnings. All of the pageantry. One and one is two.....two and two is four....four and four is eight......eight and eight is sixteen...This evil is all in front of us. The smell of it is everywhere. Everyone knows he should have been under watch 24 hours a day...The power fiefdoms huh....law/corrections/judicial in the forefront .....honor, integrity and character for all of us to see and revere! People do not let these satanic worshippers take your guns...

There are no words that exist that can accurately describe how much I fucking hate liberals.

Giuffre also has long-claimed that Epstein forced her to have sex with Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz, .Britain’s Prince Andrew, Hedge Fund manager Glenn Dubin, American scientist Marvin Minsky, “another prince,” “a large hotel chain owner,” Stephen Kauffman, and model scout Jean Luc Brunell.

Zero in on the three Democrats and ignore the others. I know Dershowitz, for one, is often on Fox News "analyzing," and wrote a book last year "The Case Against Impeaching Trump." Don't want to mention him. NONE of the three Democrats you mentioned are in office any longer. Yes, it is interesting, but their party affiliation? Not so much, per usual.

Epstein died from Suicide today!

I guess suicide watches don't work
Who does then...if it isn't the Executive Branch? Legislative? Judicial?

Did it ever occur to you that MAYBE Epstein really did commit suicide and the guards who turned their backs for the two minutes it took for him to hang himself may be driving Ferrari's soon? Money talks. Epstein probably wanted out as badly as others wanted him dead.
It's a possibility.
From my understanding of a prison setting, there was nothing for him to hang himself from... in his cell...

the last person to commit suicide in prison, had to swallow his sock, to choke himself to death...

His lawyers say he was miserable in jail, so maybe he did find a way...

but his cell was being videoed... if the tapes disappear, then we'll know something is fishy.
Just heard more on that.... nothing to hang from if he were on suicide watch and in a special cell... but if someone had taken the suicide watch off of him, that may not be the case!

Oopsie.....Federal Bureau of Prisons - Wikipedia Dept of Justice. What branch is THAT in?

Hahahaha...no
Hahahaha....yes. Dept. of Justice. Now, what branch is THAT in?

Now Now Now....waiting for them to tell us which branch that's in if it isn't the Executive Branch. :71:

Hey shit-for-brains, the federal government is FILLED with leftist assholes like you that are totally loyal to the Democratic Party.

Democrats in charge of the Executive Branch, are they?

You sound sad....like when OBL was killed. That sad.

It's a possibility.
From my understanding of a prison setting, there was nothing for him to hang himself from... in his cell...

the last person to commit suicide in prison, had to swallow his sock, to choke himself to death...

His lawyers say he was miserable in jail, so maybe he did find a way...

but his cell was being videoed... if the tapes disappear, then we'll know something is fishy.
Just heard more on that.... nothing to hang from if he were on suicide watch and in a special cell... but if someone had taken the suicide watch off of him, that may not be the case!
Okay, I'm really confused now. If there is no beam or handle or anything to attach a rope to, how do you hang yourself? Maybe he had a really long rope and tied it around the toilet, then just fell backward and somehow fought the overwhelming need to breathe, which he could have done if he but moved....
I suck at this. I'll bet the guys in lockup know how it's done, though.

Trump isn't neck deep like dems, but keep yapping
Who has control of the Executive Branch right now?

Defending pedos, well your pedos at least, seems to be the stock in trade for Dems these years.
Isn't it interesting that there was a time when that kind of post got people time outs...........well, some people. Ruh Roooooh!

Says someone who thinks it’s ok that Donald stood and watched 15 year old girls get undressed because it turned him on

Now you know why the Bible says what it does about you.

Forum List

Back