Epstein Names Start Dropping

This Jew will see less than five years in jail. Plus keep his wealth.

Bet.
I dont see what his religion has to do with it.
Well then maybe you should do some reading.
Stop thinking like an egalitarian.
Judaism is NOT just a religion.
What could i read that would pertain to Epstein raping underage girls?
Our Sages state1 that "it is forbidden for one to marry off his daughter until she is an adult and says 'this is the one I want to marry.'"

It is forbidden for one to marry off his daughter until she is an adult and says 'this is the one I want to marry'!In ancient (and not so ancient) times however, marriage was often-times celebrated at a rather young age. Although we do not follow this dictum, technically speaking, a girl may be betrothed the moment she is born, and married at the age of three.2 A boy may betroth and marry at the age of thirteen.3

Footnotes

• 1. Talmud Kiddushin 41a.
  • 2. Shulchan Aruch, Even HaEzer 37:1.
  • 3. Shulchan Aruch, Even HaEzer 43:1.
What is the minimum age of marriage according to Jewish law? - life cycle marriage about

If they can be married at three...well...i will leave you to it.
Yes, this is a common occurrence in many cultures throughout history. Fortunately, most cultures have evolved, including jews. Jews dont support marrying underage girls.

I have quotes all day apologist.

"Rav Yosef says: Come and hear a resolution from a mishna (Nidda 44b): A girl who is three years and one day old whose father arranged her betrothal is betrothed with intercourse, as the legal status of intercourse with her is that of full-fledged intercourse. And in a case where the childless husband of a girl who is three years and one day old dies, if his brother, the yavam, engages in intercourse with her, he acquires her as his wife; and if she is married, a man other than her husband is liable for engaging in intercourse with her due tothe prohibition of intercourse with a married woman."
Sanhedrin 55b:4

Our Sages state1 that "it is forbidden for one to marry off his daughter until she is an adult and says 'this is the one I want to marry.'"

It is forbidden for one to marry off his daughter until she is an adult and says 'this is the one I want to marry'!In ancient (and not so ancient) times however, marriage was often-times celebrated at a rather young age. Although we do not follow this dictum, technically speaking, a girl may be betrothed the moment she is born, and married at the age of three.2 A boy may betroth and marry at the age of thirteen.3

Footnotes

What is the minimum age of marriage according to Jewish law? - life cycle marriage about

Yes, this is a common occurrence in many cultures throughout history. Fortunately, most cultures have evolved, including jews. Jews dont support marrying underage girls.

"Rav Yosef says: Come and hear a resolution from a mishna (Nidda 44b): A girl who is three years and one day old whose father arranged her betrothal is betrothed with intercourse, as the legal status of intercourse with her is that of full-fledged intercourse. And in a case where the childless husband of a girl who is three years and one day old dies, if his brother, the yavam, engages in intercourse with her, he acquires her as his wife; and if she is married, a man other than her husband is liable for engaging in intercourse with her due tothe prohibition of intercourse with a married woman."
Got anything from 2019? If not, then your info is irrelevant.

Bet.

I doubt it. Far too much publicity and he skated once. We'll see
You have no idea what names are in that safe or are connected to him.

None of us do.

I agree with Tijn Von Ingersleben. Chances are, he gets a light treatment. The whole system works on blackmail and corruption.

This whole mass shooting thing was timed to distract folks from his predicament.

67766966_10157539852081660_1891294569690038272_n.jpg

"For the sake of keeping this out there, here are a list of current facts. Jeffrey Epstein’s safes have been opened. They have found possibly into the thousands of pictures of powerful people abusing children. Also found, DVD’s with the name of the client and the name of the child... His pilot that flew the private jet, that several people are on the logs for taking trips to pedo-island on, has been subpoenaed. Since being in custody, Epstein has been attacked or possibly attempted suicide, but given the situation... smart money is on the first option. Jeffrey Epstein’s client list has not been fully disclosed, however, the names that have been leaked suggest that a very large number of our Federal Government, Hollywood, and powerful business people are on this list... hell, even royalty! A major rub in this situation is that other leaked names are a large number of our news media that should be reporting heavily on this.... His trial is not expected to start until June of 2020 at the earliest!!! Though I understand due process and the amount of work I’m sure the prosecutor and defense have, I’m not sure this guy will make it that long.... And with the United States heading into presidential elections that very possibly has a large number of candidates that are clients of Epstein, this may be a time to consider this an exigent circumstance. Don’t let this story vanish."

"Files released today reveals some pretty horrendous things involving some American elite and some involving one Prince Andrew. As well, there were revelations about President Trump. The documents show the victim had never seen Donald Trump at any of the properties other than his own, nor did he flirt with the victim or engage in unbecoming behavior towards any girls, any of the times they had met. She claims they had only met on about 4 occasions in regards to her father.

As always, we have attached some links to the documents as well as grabbed some images for immediate viewing. There are many, many documents still being released and we will continue reporting on them. So far we are around 140 and there are set to release another batch (over 100pages) soon.

This should help to shed light on the bigger workings at play for the public that has a lack of knowledge on the matter. We know global elite including Israeli elite Ehud Barak, Prince Andrew, The Crown Prince of Saudi and even former President Bill Clinton as well as many Harvard Alumni are just a few to name among the vast number of others that are involved in this case. It should go without saying, we are very disgusted.

Take a look at the documents for yourself:

Giuffre Exhibits

Sweet Opinion Unsealed

Try reading the link...documents were unsealed. The DA released them

True. . . but you have no idea what secrets lay on little St. James.

I doubt we will ever know.

Footnotes

Diaspora pedophiles increasingly use Israel as ‘a haven,’ activists charge

Ex-Israeli soldier heading child prostitution ring spanning Latin America deported from Colombia
Two
Jews run and control child prostitution worldwide.
Do you think Epstein is a one off?
Get real...wake up.

Footnotes

It's Tijn Mr cut and paste, "The Jooooooooos are Evil"........... Do what I do, nod and smile, then call for the men in white suits.........

That’s the problem with a guy with a grudge. Unless he has evidence, it’s all BS

Shit. If you guys don't see me for a few years... it's because I'm... on vacation. :eusa_shifty:

Footnotes

It's Tijn Mr cut and paste, "The Jooooooooos are Evil"........... Do what I do, nod and smile, then call for the men in white suits.........
Thank you Shabbos...can you get that light switch on the way out.? It's Friday and all...thanks.

Footnotes

Thank you Shabbos...can you get that light switch on the way out.? It's Friday and all...thanks.
giphy.gif

Bet.

Footnotes

Of course he's never read any of those three passages, and is mis-representing what they actually say, which is typical for him and his ilk.

Footnotes

Of course he's never read any of those three passages, and is mis-representing what they actually say, which is typical for him and his ilk.
I actually provided the full reference in a follow up post.
Ref. Post 21.
Happy reading.

Footnotes

You've obviously have heard of Dudley Do Right? Tijn is his retarded cousin, Diddly Do Wrong.

Last edited:

Bet.

Footnotes

Footnotes

Ex-Israeli soldier heading child prostitution ring spanning Latin America deported from Colombia
Two
Get real...wake up.

Ahhhhhhhhh..... Da joooze.

Muzzys like to blame der shit on Da Jooze.

Footnotes

Two
Get real...wake up.

Ahhhhhhhhh..... Da joooze.

Muzzys like to blame der shit on Da Jooze.

On that...they are correct.

Forum List

Back