Epstein Names Start Dropping

Get your pop corn ready!!! everybody!:popcorn: this is going to be fun!

And this is only the beginning! :04:

lLaMg82.jpg
There's nothing funny about this. At all.
Lol
Of course it’s funny… Politically correct morons like yourself trust career politicians. Like I said political correctness has made you fucking retarded
Trusting them to vote the right way and caring what they do between the sheets is a whole nother story.

I want to know if he had a sex trafficking ring for the rich and famous in the USA, on his Island and in France.

I want to know all about this Les Wexner guy that owns Victoria's Secret, who was paying Epsteing and also, in secret, bought Epstein's Manhattan Penthouse and Gifted it to Epstein, and Wexner, also issued full power of attorney to Epstein for all of his businesses, years back....

Is Wexner the head of the under age sex ring, or was Epstein black mailing him?

And I want to know why Epstein's raided safe, had a passport of him, WITH ANOTHER NAME, and a Saudi Arabian address?

And I want to know why Acosta, signed that plea agreement for Epstein and also why did the Palm Beach Chief of Prisons allow Epstein to work out of his home for 12 hours a day, while he was suppose to be serving time in Prison?

WHY WERE THESE DEALS MADE?

Who did he leave his money to?

And lastly, will his girl victims, deprived of Justice, be able to sue his estate?

Did it ever occur to you that MAYBE Epstein really did commit suicide and the guards who turned their backs for the two minutes it took for him to hang himself may be driving Ferrari's soon? Money talks. Epstein probably wanted out as badly as others wanted him dead.
It's a possibility.

Did it ever occur to you that MAYBE Epstein really did commit suicide and the guards who turned their backs for the two minutes it took for him to hang himself may be driving Ferrari's soon? Money talks. Epstein probably wanted out as badly as others wanted him dead.
It's a possibility.
From my understanding of a prison setting, there was nothing for him to hang himself from... in his cell...

the last person to commit suicide in prison, had to swallow his sock, to choke himself to death...

His lawyers say he was miserable in jail, so maybe he did find a way...

but his cell was being videoed... if the tapes disappear, then we'll know something is fishy.

Get your pop corn ready!!! everybody!:popcorn: this is going to be fun!

And this is only the beginning! :04:

lLaMg82.jpg
There's nothing funny about this. At all.
Lol
Of course it’s funny… Politically correct morons like yourself trust career politicians. Like I said political correctness has made you fucking retarded
So you are one of those getting your giggles. Ok.

It's a possibility.
yes, if guards turned their backs, maybe?

Epstein died from Suicide today!

I guess suicide watches don't work
They work really well when one guard puts the noose around his neck as another holds him then pushes him off the stool. I'm sure Clinton got his money's worth.
Who had opportunity? Who controlls the prison system? The Executive Branch.
The executive branch controls the Metropolitan Correctional Center? Really? :auiqs.jpg:

They work really well when one guard puts the noose around his neck as another holds him then pushes him off the stool. I'm sure Clinton got his money's worth.
The executive branch controls the Metropolitan Correctional Center? Really? :auiqs.jpg:
It’s a federal facility, genius.

Metropolitan Correctional Center, New York - Wikipedia

Y'all managed to murder him. You're no different than the Nazis you so closely model yourselves after.

Y'all managed to murder him. You're no different than the Nazis you so closely model yourselves after.
Defending a pedophile loser?

Trump isn't neck deep like dems, but keep yapping

Forum List

Back