Epstein Names Start Dropping

This is so satisfactory... so pleasant.....to watch the truth come out.....every single bit of it.....piece by piece...

The more you know....

Epstein Accuser Names POWERFUL DEMOCRATS In Alleged Sex Ring
August 9, 2019
Epstein Accuser Names Several POWERFUL DEMOCRATS In Alleged Sex Ring
I agree, skye. Although I also believe that association, like attending the same event, is not necessarily a sign of chumminess. However, it seems important that these relationships be exposed mainly to see the extent of Epstein's influence. I seriously doubt that Trump, for example, shares Epstein's penchant for the very young girls, but he does share his fondness excesses of great wealth enough to overlook the disgusting habit, and I'm pretty certain a lot of Democrats are the same.

37p0bm.jpg

This is so satisfactory... so pleasant.....to watch the truth come out.....every single bit of it.....piece by piece...

The more you know....

August 9, 2019
I agree, skye. Although I also believe that association, like attending the same event, is not necessarily a sign of chumminess. However, it seems important that these relationships be exposed mainly to see the extent of Epstein's influence. I seriously doubt that Trump, for example, shares Epstein's penchant for the very young girls, but he does share his fondness excesses of great wealth enough to overlook the disgusting habit, and I'm pretty certain a lot of Democrats are the same.
... like the Clintons.
Sex trafficking is their game

Get your pop corn ready!!! everybody!:popcorn: this is going to be fun!

And this is only the beginning! :04:

lLaMg82.jpg
There's nothing funny about this. At all.
Lol
Of course it’s funny… Politically correct morons like yourself trust career politicians. Like I said political correctness has made you fucking retarded

The more you know....

August 9, 2019
... like the Clintons.
Sex trafficking is their game
Grow up!

Did Epstein give Bill Clinton 'frequent flyer' miles on the Lolita Express?
Bill flew to Lolita Island at least 23 times after all according to the FIA passenger logs and the pilot's logs.

Did Epstein commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of his head a few times?
Lots of questions for Barr et al to find answers to.
I hope Bill Clinton enjoys eating Pho in VN every day for the rest of his life.

Get your pop corn ready!!! everybody!:popcorn: this is going to be fun!

And this is only the beginning! :04:

lLaMg82.jpg
There's nothing funny about this. At all.
Did Epstein give Bill Clinton 'frequent flyer' miles on the Lolita Express?
Bill flew to Lolita Island at least 23 times after all according to the FIA passenger logs and the pilot's logs.

Did Epstein commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of his head a few times?
Lots of questions for Barr et al to find answers to.
I hope Bill Clinton enjoys eating Pho in VN every day for the rest of his life.
Ah, danny, since you are so well informed, could you provide a list of passenger and pilot logs so the rest of us can share your dream that Clinton is worse than everyone else, and especially worse than Trump? And source is important too. Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back