Equal Time! Fair Play! Demands of Democratic Leaders. What will Trump do?

Does Trump Supprt Fairness as a Deeply Held Principle?

• Yes, he'll support the calls for fairness from Pelosi and Schumer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he will not support the calls for fairness from Pelosi and Schumer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
Democratic leaders demand 'equal airtime' in response to networks saying they will air Trump's primetime address

Democratic leaders demand 'equal airtime' in response to networks saying they will air Trump's primetime address

Networks set to air Trump's prime time address; Pelosi, Schumer demand equal time

Networks set to air Trump's prime time address; Pelosi, Schumer demand equal time - CNN

Trump is always screaming "unfair!" with the media. Will he support the Democrats' calls for fairness?

Networks set to air Trump's prime time address; Pelosi, Schumer demand equal time

Networks set to air Trump's prime time address; Pelosi, Schumer demand equal time - CNN

Trump is always screaming "unfair!" with the media. Will he support the Democrats' calls for fairness?
Its not up to Trump so I doubt he gives a shit. CNN and MSNBC will no doubt give the lying leftists air time to rant,rave,cry,whine etc.

Its not up to Trump so I doubt he gives a shit. CNN and MSNBC will no doubt give the lying leftists air time to rant,rave,cry,whine etc.
really? Well Trump has a long history of spouting off about things he has no control of. So again, Trump is always screaming "unfair!" with the media. Will he support the Democrats' calls for fairness?

really? Well Trump has a long history of spouting off about things he has no control of. So again, Trump is always screaming "unfair!" with the media. Will he support the Democrats' calls for fairness?
He only comments when the media is one sided...its COMPLETELY up to the media if they air 1,both or none of this. So I doubt he will comment on it.

He only comments when the media is one sided...its COMPLETELY up to the media if they air 1,both or none of this. So I doubt he will comment on it.

really?

:th_believecrap:

They all should be given unlimited air time if you ask me.
Well Trump already gets that on talk radio and over at FOX.

as a matter of fact he gets too much time because of his mental ticks and tweeting.

Hear, hear!!!

"Now that the television networks have decided to air the President's address, which if his past statements are any indication will be full of malice and misinformation, Democrats must immediately be given equal airtime," the statement reads.

There is precedent for broadcast networks declining to air a presidential speech. In 2014, ABC, NBC, and CBS declined to carry an address delivered by President Barack Obama on immigration, though Obama's White House never formally requested time after it was determined networks would be reluctant to agree to broadcast it.
looks like the media was more unfair to Obama. LOL

Neither side should worry about air time, they should worry if their message resonates with the public. Most people have a strong opinion on the matter already, this is just the flag coming down on the final lap.

Neither side should worry about air time, they should worry if their message resonates with the public. Most people have a strong opinion on the matter already, this is just the flag coming down on the final lap.
I believe you are misinformed

but ok

This isn’t a state of the union address. It’s a national emergency address.
I don’t recall the repubs bitching about a response or ‘fair play’ when JFK addressed the nation during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

"What will Trump do?" LOL. Are they asking Trump?

Another one bringing a water pistol to a knife fight?

I'm asking. I'm asking if Trump has any principles.

Now, in our Reading and Comprehension class, you will be asked to explain what you believe this means: Trump is always screaming "unfair!" with the media. Will he support the Democrats' calls for fairness?

and there will be no cheating

Another one bringing a water pistol to a knife fight?

I'm asking. I'm asking if Trump has any principles.

Now, in our Reading and Comprehension class, you will be asked to explain what you believe this means: Trump is always screaming "unfair!" with the media. Will he support the Democrats' calls for fairness?

and there will be no cheating

The democrats arent asking for fairness. Excuse me..."calling" for fairness. Did you just make that up?

Asking Trump to demand the media allow democrats air time would be like asking Trump to demand the Democrat National Convention give Democrats air time. Its what they do.

Want to bet with me here, publicly that the media will give the Democrats air time *without* Trump demanding it? How much would you like to bet?

I am smarter than you JBvM (not that that is any great achievement.) And I know these things which you cant grasp. So how much do you want to bet that the Democrats get air time without Trump demanding it?

Forum List

Back