Equality, Fairness, and Other Utopian Myths

Liberals are two faced backstabbing liars. They don't give a shit about the poor or middle class, beyond using them to keep the Democratic party elite in their cushy jobs.

Liberals are two faced backstabbing liars. They don't give a shit about the poor or middle class, beyond using them to keep the Democratic party elite in their cushy jobs.
Are you sure cause my Ma is a leftist and she has never done anything like that....I have to help my Ma in law get a new car and pay for it....she's 86....And I am somewhat of a leftist, wanna show how generous you fellows are on the right and help me pay for it?

Which God is the USA under and does some of that radiance of holy recognition extend to other nations as well..I mean, God surely doesn't favor the USA over say the Jews......
A.J. Castelitto...
As long as he has a mustache...
I'll ask again, will management please add a MORON BUTTON...

Nah, the libs would run home crying to their moms and then we'd have a whole mom drama to deal with.

Which God is the USA under and does some of that radiance of holy recognition extend to other nations as well..I mean, God surely doesn't favor the USA over say the Jews......
A.J. Castelitto...
As long as he has a mustache...
I'll ask again, will management please add a MORON BUTTON...

Nah, the libs would run home crying to their moms and then we'd have a whole mom drama to deal with.
With letters filled with inanity..

Forum List

Back