Eric Clapton : I can't sleep cause of pain

I feel sorry for Eric Clapton.....as I do for all who are still alive and suffering from the effects of the poison jab:(

People are finally waking up to all the horror of the vaccines, that's the only good outcome of all this.

Way back in the early 90s while at MCAS Beaufort we were preparing for the annual airshow and were testing the base wide speaker system so we rubberbanded the mic next to a radio playing the local rock and roll station.

All was going well till they played this song...lets just say the Base CO was not a fan! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The mRNA causes your own cells to start growing spike proteins and then get attacked and destroyed.
How could that not cause harm and existing problems to be made greatly worse?
The mRNA vaccines have been researched and used for thirty years.

The mRNA vaccines have been researched and used for thirty years.
more like 50 years Moondude

but they never achieved marketability, despite all the testing and studies

until this man came along>

P7dUhCPVrPdA2vEpSPRtFj.jpg

~S~

My wife, an RN for nearly 30 years, watched the video with me. She confirms that neuropathy is an auto-immune disorder and that something that fucks with your immune system can make it much worse. I began to have the horrible burning that Eric describes in my feet for several months after the vaccine. I was a heavy drinker for years myself and also suffer from neuropathy symptoms. However it seems to have always targeted my feet more than my hands. It became excruciating for awhile after I had the vax. It felt like someone heated a screwdriver on the stove and was jamming it into the soles of my feet. It would arise suddenly and without warning.

Forum List

Back