ERIC HOLDER goes to war to save vote for Texas Minorites

What's the beef about proving who you are with a photo State issued iD in order to vote? Christ, around where I live you have to have one to buy liquor and cigarettes. It's all horse shit. Typical liberal Democratic voter fraud.

Gee, did you think up this argument all by yourself? Horse shit is to deny that the GOP is behind voter suppression in the several states!
A commonly made, but never proven, claim that the laws that require a photo ID in order to vote are a GOP-implemeneted means to suppress minority voting.

The burden of proof that minority suppression is in the works isn't the same standard of proof as we see in criminal matters. For examples, see:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_burden_of_proof#Standard_of_proof:_United_States

Honest people see the GOP's plan implemented in too many states within the same time frame and conclude some credible evidence exists to believe voter suppression is in the works.

As I pointed out, if The Congress believes voter fraud is substantial, then The Congress has a duty to make sure voting is honestly done and no citizen legally eligible to vote is disenfranchised, and no vote is cast unlawfully.

Gee, did you think up this argument all by yourself? Horse shit is to deny that the GOP is behind voter suppression in the several states!
A commonly made, but never proven, claim that the laws that require a photo ID in order to vote are a GOP-implemeneted means to suppress minority voting.
The burden of proof that minority suppression is in the works isn't the same standard of proof as we see in criminal matters.
Translation:
You know you cannot prove sound your claim that the laws that require a photo ID in order to vote are a GOP-implemeneted means to suppress minority voting.

The burden of proof that minority suppression is in the works isn't the same standard of proof as we see in criminal matters.
Translation:
You know you cannot prove sound your claim that the laws that require a photo ID in order to vote are a GOP-implemeneted means to suppress minority voting.

Translation:

You're dishonest; you edited my post, leaving out, "Honest people see the GOP's plan implemented in too many states within the same time frame and conclude some credible evidence exists to believe voter suppression is in the works.

I went on to suggest the Congress has a duty to fix voting, both those who commit fraud and those who are illegally disenfranchised.

Translation:
Translation:
You're dishonest; you edited my post, leaving out, "Honest people see the GOP's plan implemented in too many states within the same time frame and conclude some credible evidence exists to believe voter suppression is in the works.
This nothing but unsubstantiated, bigoted opinion, and no substitute for actual proof.

Thus, my statement stands:
You know you cannot prove sound your claim that the laws that require a photo ID in order to vote are a GOP-implemeneted means to suppress minority voting - and, further, since you know this, you will make every attempt to avoid even trying to do so.

Translation:
Translation:
This nothing but unsubstantiated, bigoted opinion, and no substitute for actual proof.

You know you cannot prove sound your claim that the laws that require a photo ID in order to vote are a GOP-implemeneted means to suppress minority voting - and, further, since you know this, you will make every attempt to avoid even trying to do so.

I stand by my statement: You are dishonest.

I don't need to prove what is self evident to honest citizens. I offered probative evidence, that being, there is an effort in the several states to place impediments to voting. Only a liar denies a number of strategies were employed by Republican Governors during the last General Election.

Translation:

I stand by my statement:
I stand by mine:
You made a claim you know you have no hope of proving - and you have since done nothing but prove that statement correct.
Keep up the good work.

I stand by my statement:
I stand by mine:
You made a claim you know you have no hope of proving - and you have since done nothing but prove that statement correct.
Keep up the good work.

I will. Your method of solving a problem is to disenfranchise citizens. Prove that won't happen?

But you don't care, simply because you know - but refuse to acknowledge - that those disenfranchised are going to be those who vote for Democrats. Making you dishonest and a partisan hack.

A question I have asked many times, and have yet to receive an answer...

Absent a valid photo ID, how do the poll workers verify that the person at the polling place claiming to be you is actually you?
Does that require so much intelligence to figure out?
:lol:
In many countries, a card is mailed out to every registered voter, which is then presented at the voting place. The person's name is then crossed off the list of voters, ensuring that the person cannot vote again.
Yes... and this card has a name/address on it.
How does this card prove that the name on the card is that of the person that presents said card to the poll workers?
That can be handled in many ways.

In countries where voting is meaningless. like the USA, presenting the card should be enough.

Anything from presenting a library card, asking for birth date and telephone number, to having a picture taken at the voting place would be appropriate depending on the culture of the country or state involved.

Anyway, I cannot become hysterical about this trivial matter, considering that manipulation of voting machines is a source of voter fraud big enough to drive a locomotive through.

Last edited:
A question I have asked many times, and have yet to receive an answer...

Absent a valid photo ID, how do the poll workers verify that the person at the polling place claiming to be you is actually you

The point made many times that Republicans refuse to hear: it is the Republican OBSTRUCTIONS to obtaining a voter ID that is unconstitutional, not the requirement for an ID itself.

And the Courts will continue to declare the obstructions manufactured by Republican Governors to prevent minorities from obtaining a voter ID - Unconstitutional.

Thankfully.

:)

Forum List

Back