Eric Holder: Palin Wasn't a Good VP Candidate, Even Worse Judge of Who Should Be Impe

So, putting your never-ending-butthurt aside, exactly what is so hateful about his comments, esp. vis-a-vis former Governor, former VP candidate and known Quitter (R) Sarah Palin?

Let's look at that quote again:

It is a criticism of her qualifications and the image she has portrayed of herself. I see no hate in it.

She was a TERRIBLE VP candidate, one who sunk her own boat with this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZVh_u5RyiU

Especially:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKakxNRxe6g

And:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8moOxzlGQ

With this interview, Sarah Palin proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that she was in no way ready for prime-time and then voters began to envision a White House with a very old John McCain and such a Vice President and they got the hives and voted against his ticket.

After the election, even the McCain campaign admitted quite openly that his pick of Palin was a Hail-Mary pass that backfired.

Sarah Palin then went on to endorse a number of Tea Party candidates in 2010, endorsements that helped the Democrats to retain the Senate in 2010. Sarah Palin also endorsed both Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock in 2012, once again assisting the Democrats in keeping the Senate again.

Sarah Palin has also never indicated even once that she has any real knowledge of the US Constitition. Nor does she understand US history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS4C7bvHv2w

The woman is an absolute joke. And she has no fucking idea what constitutes high crimes - which is the necessary pre-requisite for impeachment.

So, ERIC HOLDER is absolutely right in what she said and you, Stephanie, are just plain old butthurt every day, every hour, every minute....

Enjoy your butthurtedness, it is a delight to watch.

:thup:

Why don't we compare Nancy Pelosi and many other idiots in the Democrat Party to Palin.

I don't think they would stand up so well.

Why don't YOU do the comparison. YOU are the one wanting to defend the idiot, quitter Palin.

And YOU "don't THINK they would stand up so well"

Instead of just "thinking" it, why not prove it?

That would require a Rightie to actually put some elbow grease into something.

So, putting your never-ending-butthurt aside, exactly what is so hateful about his comments, esp. vis-a-vis former Governor, former VP candidate and known Quitter (R) Sarah Palin?

Let's look at that quote again:

It is a criticism of her qualifications and the image she has portrayed of herself. I see no hate in it.

She was a TERRIBLE VP candidate, one who sunk her own boat with this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZVh_u5RyiU

Especially:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKakxNRxe6g

And:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8moOxzlGQ

With this interview, Sarah Palin proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that she was in no way ready for prime-time and then voters began to envision a White House with a very old John McCain and such a Vice President and they got the hives and voted against his ticket.

After the election, even the McCain campaign admitted quite openly that his pick of Palin was a Hail-Mary pass that backfired.

Sarah Palin then went on to endorse a number of Tea Party candidates in 2010, endorsements that helped the Democrats to retain the Senate in 2010. Sarah Palin also endorsed both Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock in 2012, once again assisting the Democrats in keeping the Senate again.

Sarah Palin has also never indicated even once that she has any real knowledge of the US Constitition. Nor does she understand US history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS4C7bvHv2w

The woman is an absolute joke. And she has no fucking idea what constitutes high crimes - which is the necessary pre-requisite for impeachment.

So, ERIC HOLDER is absolutely right in what she said and you, Stephanie, are just plain old butthurt every day, every hour, every minute....

Enjoy your butthurtedness, it is a delight to watch.

:thup:

Why don't we compare Nancy Pelosi and many other idiots in the Democrat Party to Palin.

I don't think they would stand up so well.

Why don't YOU do the comparison. YOU are the one wanting to defend the idiot, quitter Palin.

And YOU "don't THINK they would stand up so well"

Instead of just "thinking" it, why not prove it?

So you're saying Nancy Pelosi is smart, or not an opportunist, or a lying politician?

I've started several threads that proves it.

When she went down to the border she showed everyone just how clueless she is. Also when she didn't even know that natural gas isn't drilled, that pretty much sealed it.

Eric Holder; corrupt politician, liar, murderer, general all around scumbag, isn't fit to polish Sarah Palin's pumps. Fuck that bastard and all who side with him.

I forgot to ad the fact that he's a racist piece of shit too.

A hypocritical racist piece of shit, because he is no more black than Obama.

If - as they say, blood is thicker than water - this bastard should resign.

LOL, from the guy who likes the Boob from Delaware who gave up being the biggest ass in the Senate to living in the Naval Observatory.

I'm not a big fan of Palin except the fortitude she shows in the endless misogynistic rantings of the left she constantly gets spewed at her and the grace she handles it.

You do not support women's rights until you support them regardless of whether they agree with you. What you support is contempt to women, succumb or be crushed.

I voted for McCain because of Palin not in spite of and she was the first candidate for VP that I actually went to a rally. I would have either sat out the election or would have voted independent. But you, if you did vote, would have not voted for McCain even if Joe Stalin was the VP candidate. So your opinion is really just bull manure. The only reason Holder makes these types of statements is that he has no sense of how to do his job. He makes the DOJ political it is clear to see.

But let us go back to one of your left wing liberal talking points, calling Palin a quitter. Did she ever promise not to quit? No. Did she do a great job for Alaska, by all reports yes. Was she obligated to finish her term by some sort of binding agreement, no.

But let's look at two or three other quitters. First of all this quitter who actually made YOU the promise that he would not quit. He didn't promise me because I never believed much of what he said. He told you that his limited time in the Senate wasn't enough. He was too inexperienced to run for president. Palin never said such a thing. Palin was not prepared for what she faced, she didn't have time. She is a middle class successful woman who needed to be prepped but wasn't. Shame on the RNC for doing that. But Obama lied to you with his promises.

So who is the bigger quitter? Obama who said he wouldn't and did, or Palin who never said she would not? I might also point out that Hillary and Kerry both quit their senate seats.

I voted for McCain because of Palin not in spite of and she was the first candidate for VP that I actually went to a rally. I would have either sat out the election or would have voted independent. But you, if you did vote, would have not voted for McCain even if Joe Stalin was the VP candidate. So your opinion is really just bull manure. The only reason Holder makes these types of statements is that he has no sense of how to do his job. He makes the DOJ political it is clear to see.

But let us go back to one of your left wing liberal talking points, calling Palin a quitter. Did she ever promise not to quit? No. Did she do a great job for Alaska, by all reports yes. Was she obligated to finish her term by some sort of binding agreement, no.

But let's look at two or three other quitters. First of all this quitter who actually made YOU the promise that he would not quit. He didn't promise me because I never believed much of what he said. He told you that his limited time in the Senate wasn't enough. He was too inexperienced to run for president. Palin never said such a thing. Palin was not prepared for what she faced, she didn't have time. She is a middle class successful woman who needed to be prepped but wasn't. Shame on the RNC for doing that. But Obama lied to you with his promises.

So who is the bigger quitter? Obama who said he wouldn't and did, or Palin who never said she would not? I might also point out that Hillary and Kerry both quit their senate seats.

Thank you. That was delightful. Crazy as a loon, but delightful. I am still laughing over it.

So, let's see: Palin was elected Governor of Alaska and then she quit in mid-term. That makes her a quitter. She didn't resign to assume a higher position in government, as did Clinton and Kerry, she just plain old quit, and left her electorate hanging. No warning, no nothing: she just plain old quite.

I realize that this may be hard for you to wrap your brain around, but do try to sweat some brain cells on this one, ok, and realize that there is a difference. George W. Bush, Jr. also resigned as Governor of Texas - but to assume the duties as our 43rd president. So, if you are going to diss Clinton and Kerry, please don't stop there.

Let's see you be a man and diss George W. Bush, too, for using your logic, you are now FORCED to do so.

Please, have at it.

We can wait...

:D

Actually, I looked long and hard at John McCain in 2008 and came to the conclusion that he was a decent man, a bad candidate and would have been an absolutely horrific president.

Palin was a dreadful VP candidate; there were republicans not voting for the GOP ticket in 2008 because of Palin.

And then as now, Palin has done nothing but to expose her comprehensive ignorance of the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and sound, appropriate governance in general.

Indeed, Palin has succeeded in only demonstrating herself to be a vacuous, tedious rightwing partisan hack.
Consequently, she's in no position of authority to speak as to the merits of 'impeaching' the president.

As with every other American she's at liberty to express her subjective opinion, which will be correctly received as an opinion devoid of value.

So again, the AG is absolutely correct in his assessment of Palin.

Speaking of vacuous, tedious partisan hacks, nobody fits that description better than Obama.

He bamboozled the idiots with one speech, full of empty platitudes and phrases and snappy rhymes, worthy of the same recognition as appealing to the stupid masses as "don't end it, mend it", "if the glove don't fit you must acquit" "not God bless America, God damn America".

Meanwhile, Sarah Palin was the governor of the largest (geographically) and richest (resources wise) state of the Union. She got there not on empty platitudes and worthless soon-to-be-broken promises, like Obama, but on the merit of her own dignity, honesty and integrity.

She had to quit being governor of Alaska, because the slobbering and slavish Obama worshipping clowns masquerading as journalists made a career of destroying her, while blindly supporting the half breed who pledged to destroy America.

Impeaching Obama would be an act of mercy to end the failed experiment of racial equality, when with this particular person, none exists, based on recent polls.

LOL, from the guy who likes the Boob from Delaware who gave up being the biggest ass in the Senate to living in the Naval Observatory.

I'm not a big fan of Palin except the fortitude she shows in the endless misogynistic rantings of the left she constantly gets spewed at her and the grace she handles it.

You do not support women's rights until you support them regardless of whether they agree with you. What you support is contempt to women, succumb or be crushed.

Eric Holder fired another shot in the imaginary war on women, and proves it's not the GOP that is conducting a war. It's liberals.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You must be pretty young if you don't remember attorney general john mitchell, who went to prison. Then of course edwin meese, one of reagan's attorney generals, had to resign due to scandals. Hmm... All republicans.

And you must be pretty thick headed not to understand that back in those days, the newspapers did their jobs. These days left wing crooks like Holder can pretty much do whatever they please and get off Scott free.

They had the goods on mitchell as well as nixon including tapes. I see you deal in insults, not facts.

I see you choose to remain ignorant. They can't get the goods on Holder because he just refuses to cooperate and he can get away with that.

Thank you. That was delightful. Crazy as a loon, but delightful. I am still laughing over it.

So, let's see: Palin was elected Governor of Alaska and then she quit in mid-term. That makes her a quitter. She didn't resign to assume a higher position in government, as did Clinton and Kerry, she just plain old quit, and left her electorate hanging. No warning, no nothing: she just plain old quite.

I realize that this may be hard for you to wrap your brain around, but do try to sweat some brain cells on this one, ok, and realize that there is a difference. George W. Bush, Jr. also resigned as Governor of Texas - but to assume the duties as our 43rd president. So, if you are going to diss Clinton and Kerry, please don't stop there.

Let's see you be a man and diss George W. Bush, too, for using your logic, you are now FORCED to do so.

Please, have at it.

We can wait...

Actually, I looked long and hard at John McCain in 2008 and came to the conclusion that he was a decent man, a bad candidate and would have been an absolutely horrific president.

Sarah Palin felt to continue in office while an army of lawyers were dragging her thru the mud would cost the State of Alaska millions. Unlike Dummycraps, she decided not to stick the State with the bill. So she resigned.

BTW, Hillary quit too. What position did she take?

You must be pretty young if you don't remember attorney general john mitchell, who went to prison. Then of course edwin meese, one of reagan's attorney generals, had to resign due to scandals. Hmm... All republicans.

And you must be pretty thick headed not to understand that back in those days, the newspapers did their jobs. These days left wing crooks like Holder can pretty much do whatever they please and get off Scott free.
I thought that when reporters did their job you wingnuts deride them as the "liberal media"?

"I thought" <=== that's your problem right there.

No dumbass, they aren't doing their job, unless it involves investigating the GOP. WE don't mind that when it's warranted but letting left wing criminals like Holder get off scott free is what they do.

Please, have at it.

We can wait...

Who says that SOS is a higher position, you? Their job performance indicates they should have stayed in the Senate, but quit they did something apparently you think is a vice not a virtue. So, by your measure, we have had two quitters in a row as SOS. But considering that the POTUS is a quitter that is not surprising. Nor do you give a crap because you have a middle class woman, who became very successful after she left Alaska, crap on and that is after all what the left loves to do. That and break promises.

Let's have Sarah debate Sheila Jackson Lee...Sheila...she no her shit,yo.

To be fair, let Sheila Jackson Lee team up with Maxine Waters, Barbara Boxer and Chuck Shumer for a 4 on 1 handicap match.

Let the DMV be prepared to issue four stickers/tags for the losers.

What the left wing morons here and elsewhere can't understand is:

1. Yes, Sarah Palin is partisan.
2. Yes she has joined Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Holder, and a host of other DEMOCRATs who have made gaffs in public.
3. That it was John McCain who was the bad choice.

But the most important point that the simple minded lib nutcases here (which is all of them) can't get is that with all her faults, Eric Fucking Holder isn't fit to polish her shoes. He's the worst of the worst and if the media did their jobs and the politicians had balls and a tiny mote of honor, Holder would be in jail. He isn't fit to criticise ANYONE.

Forum List

Back