🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Eric Swalwell has said that "kicking every Russian student out of the United States" should be "on the table" in retaliation for the Russian invasion

Ordinary people should MOST DEFINITELY be punished for the actions of their governments. Russian athletes are no longer allowed to participate in sporting events.
Should we lock you up for your cuck Dictator PM locking people up and seizing their property without charges or a trial?

Should we lock you up for your cuck Dictator PM locking people up and seizing their property without charges or a trial?

Every time I think you couldn't possibly get any stupider, you prove me wrong.

Maybe we should lock you up for being an idiot. How come you don't have a job, FuckBoi. Companies are paying good wages. Why don't you get a job?

Every time I think you couldn't possibly get any stupider, you prove me wrong.

Maybe we should lock you up for being an idiot. How come you don't have a job, FuckBoi. Companies are paying good wages. Why don't you get a job?
This is America. We don’t lock people up without due process.
That’s what your shithole Fascist Dictator run country does.

That is an absolutely atrocious idea. Ordinary people should not be punished for the actions of their government.

that’s cute, Swalwell.
Did you kick Fang Fang outta our country?

What about kicking out the Chinese? Love to hear swallow say that!

He’ll do nothing. Just fake distancing himself from his financiers.

I'd rather kick out the illegals.

But if failing that how about we kick out all Russian car salesman?

That is an absolutely atrocious idea. Ordinary people should not be punished for the actions of their government.

that’s cute, Swalwell.
Did you kick Fang Fang outta our country?

Ridiculous, same for the tennis players who do not usually player under their country's flag (though people will tell everyone where they're from).

I work with a couple of Russians. They didn't do anything.

Forum List

Back