Eric Trump spilled the beans on Dad ..

Here's how I see it, if trump is a tax cheat theIRS will find out and he will go to prison. If trump is not a tax cheat and he has followed all the laws that the rich, wealthy politicians have written then who cares?

we know he's violated the laws regarding his foundation and payment of bills through the foundation and funneling income through it. we also know he bribed two prosecutors at least one of them with funds from the foundation....and we know he uses the foundation to settle his personal debts
Wow, he should be in handcuffs by this evening. Unless it's bullshit.

The state atty general of ny ordered his foundation to stop raising money. It will take a little
Longer than overnight to get an indictment

One would hope you know that.

And if you don't know that what I said is true, you should probably start reading
Some legitimate sources.

x's 2

lol

Hillary hasn't released half her e-mails, she hasn't released her speeches to Wall Street, she hasn't released her updated medical records since she started passing out, and you're whining that ... Trump ... doesn't release his taxes?

This a standard for you? Not ...

You didn't get it - at issue is BLATANT, STUPID LYING from Trumps. They simultaneously claim that Trump can't release taxes because of audit AND that they can release it if Clinton does plah blah blah. Reality is that Trump CAN release them, they are blatantly, shamelessly LYING about it and Republicans seem to be too fucking stupid to spot it.

Further what you are claiming is false equivalency - Hillary DID release tax returns - all 10+ years. Trump has failed to meet any of that common standard for Presidency.

Hillary is not under any obligation to release personal emails to public, NEITHER has Trump released any of his personal emails.

Last edited:
So, just a matter of weeks then? He'll finally get what's coming to him.

don't hold your breath
Why is that? If someone breaks the law then they should pay for it. I mean, look what Hillary did, they locked h.....oh I see what you're saying now. We've got a corrupt system don't we? Even if it's clear trump violated laws he'll probably get away with it just like Clinton.

don't hold your breath
Why is that? If someone breaks the law then they should pay for it. I mean, look what Hillary did, they locked h.....oh I see what you're saying now. We've got a corrupt system don't we? Even if it's clear trump violated laws he'll probably get away with it just like Clinton.

no, I get it.

so, you can always quote chapter and verse the exact laws Clinton broke ... can't you?

don't hold your breath

no, I get it.

so, you can always quote chapter and verse the exact laws Clinton broke ... can't you?
Please..... You know as well as the rest of the country that she is guilty of mishandling classified information. She got off because it's all corrupt. If you truly believe she has not broken the law you are an idiot. Truly a fool. This has been a setup since 2012. Hillary will be the next president no matter what. She will be the most corrupt president in history and not 1 liberal cares because she plays qb for your team. I expect nothing less from the left.

when questioned last night after the VP debate ...

"Will your Father release his tax returns"

Eric ... " Yes, after the audit is complete"

15 seconds later ... bla bla bla

Eric ... " what about the emails Hillary is hiding?"

"we' will release the tax returns as soon as she releases her emails"

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

wait one fucking minute junior !! ...

the returns are being AUDITED,, how in hell can you release them if Clinton shows her emails ?????

smoke and mirrors 24/7 from the Trump camp.

F'em.

Desperate...

The records WILL be released, once the audit is complete. Hillary's emails are deleted permanently with bleachbit. It isn't possible for them to be released... gone forever... as will be her corruption when Trump wins. She is the final part to remove.

the returns are being AUDITED,, how in hell can you release them if Clinton shows her emails ?????

F'em.

Desperate...

The records WILL be released, once the audit is complete. Hillary's emails are deleted permanently with bleachbit. It isn't possible for them to be released... gone forever... as will be her corruption when Trump wins. She is the final part to remove.

audit complete ... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

don't hold your breath

no, I get it.

Please..... You know as well as the rest of the country that she is guilty of mishandling classified information. She got off because it's all corrupt. If you truly believe she has not broken the law you are an idiot. Truly a fool. This has been a setup since 2012. Hillary will be the next president no matter what. She will be the most corrupt president in history and not 1 liberal cares because she plays qb for your team. I expect nothing less from the left.

don't please me sport, either quote the exact laws that Clinton broke or shut up bitching about them.

simple enough isn't it ?

Hillary hasn't released half her e-mails, she hasn't released her speeches to Wall Street, she hasn't released her updated medical records since she started passing out, and you're whining that ... Trump ... doesn't release his taxes?

Has Donald Trump released his speeches to the controversial (ACN) marketing company, who's been accused of ripping people off? Did you ask to see the speech transcripts from Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee, or Carly Fiorina?

Has Donald Trump released all of his medical records?

Hillary has released 39 yrs of tax returns. Where are Donald's?

It appears you are the one with double standards.

I am? I'm not going to vote for Trump no matter what he releases or doesn't release. I oppose his anti-capitalist policies. Where is the "double standard" in that, selfie girl?

I do love it though. You think that pointing out your double standard is a double standard while your having different standards for your candidate and Trump isn't. Can't make up the airhead that you actually are

When you ask that the Democrat candidate release her speech transcripts, but you don't ask that of any other presidential candidate, that is THE DEFINITION OF DOUBLE STANDARD, Einstein.

You have the self awareness of a toad.

Classic. I asked the Democrat shill who was whining about Trump's taxes because of course Trump is hiding something or he'd release them, but Hillary isn't by refusing to release her speeches. We can just trust her.

I wasn't demanding her speeches, I was responding to the hypocrite. Hypocrisy you're OK with, just don't respond to hypocrisy, that according to you is hypocrisy.

Go play on facebook or whatever the kids are using for communications these days, bimbo

It's been a tradition for presidential candidates to release their taxes for years. Speech transcripts are just another hoop only Hillary must jump through, and YOU are the one who brought it up....you big dummy.

So your standard was that Trump is hiding something, so when Hillary gets nailed to the wall for hiding something ... your standard changes ... again ...

Has Donald Trump released his speeches to the controversial (ACN) marketing company, who's been accused of ripping people off? Did you ask to see the speech transcripts from Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee, or Carly Fiorina?

Has Donald Trump released all of his medical records?

Hillary has released 39 yrs of tax returns. Where are Donald's?

It appears you are the one with double standards.

I am? I'm not going to vote for Trump no matter what he releases or doesn't release. I oppose his anti-capitalist policies. Where is the "double standard" in that, selfie girl?

I do love it though. You think that pointing out your double standard is a double standard while your having different standards for your candidate and Trump isn't. Can't make up the airhead that you actually are

When you ask that the Democrat candidate release her speech transcripts, but you don't ask that of any other presidential candidate, that is THE DEFINITION OF DOUBLE STANDARD, Einstein.

You have the self awareness of a toad.

Classic. I asked the Democrat shill who was whining about Trump's taxes because of course Trump is hiding something or he'd release them, but Hillary isn't by refusing to release her speeches. We can just trust her.

I wasn't demanding her speeches, I was responding to the hypocrite. Hypocrisy you're OK with, just don't respond to hypocrisy, that according to you is hypocrisy.

Go play on facebook or whatever the kids are using for communications these days, bimbo

It's been a tradition for presidential candidates to release their taxes for years. Speech transcripts are just another hoop only Hillary must jump through, and YOU are the one who brought it up....you big dummy.

Trump has stood in front of audiences and given as many speeches as Clinton has ... just more RW horseshit deflecting from the issues.

WTF? No one said the issue was giving speeches. Been stupid all your life?

Hillary got paid a quarter large a pop and isn't saying what she promised Wall Street. How did you possibly not grasp that? Explains your grades in school, huh?

don't hold your breath

no, I get it.

don't please me sport, either quote the exact laws that Clinton broke or shut up bitching about them.

simple enough isn't it ?
I could fetch them for you but I'm not your dog.

You didn't get it - at issue is BLATANT, STUPID LYING from Trumps. They simultaneously claim that Trump can't release taxes because of audit AND that they can release it if Clinton does plah blah blah. Reality is that Trump CAN release them, they are blatantly, shamelessly LYING about it and Republicans seem to be too fucking stupid to spot it.

Further what you are claiming is false equivalency - Hillary DID release tax returns - all 10+ years. Trump has failed to meet any of that common standard for Presidency.

Hillary is not under any obligation to release personal emails to public, NEITHER has Trump released any of his personal emails.

Notice in your whine fest you never contradicted anything I said about your hypocrisy

"hold Drumpf....

His name is TRUMP.

That's his BIRTH name.

I don't know what you expect to gain by calling him "Drumpf"

Are you anti immigrant?

In the past, everybody who LEFT THEIR COUNTRY to BECOME AMERICANS changed their name to sound more AMERICAN (Danny Thomas).

Even liberal Snopes agrees with me.

You really need to respect his birth name.
They are anti-German/anti white.

Trump's Chumps are positively schizophrenic.

On the one hand, they bleev Hillary's emails have been hacked.

On the other hand, they demand Hillary's emails be released, and Trump has asked Russia to hack Hillary's emails.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

How do their heads not explode from all the schizoid shit up in there?

Medication...LOTS OF MEDICATION

Umm, "the beans" are the tax returns? Trump has been audited for the entire time the Obama regime used the IRS to intimidate political enemies. Doesn't the left have anything else?

don't hold your breath

no, I get it.

simple enough isn't it ?
I could fetch them for you but I'm not your dog.

bullshit ^^^^^

next contestant.

F'em.
You are an idiot....

He repeated what his father told America....

Forum List

Back