Errr...Musk responds to E.Us threat of silencing him for Trumps interview with a clear message. Warning, explicit words inside.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
G-d forgive me for posting this but hey, it's Elon!

You would think with Elon providing internet free of charge for Ukraine in their time of need that these pompous, self hating Europeans would show a little bit more gratitude. Especially as they are going after an American and America saved their lives AND their free speech.

It's one thing to be a genius and another to be a genius, extremely wealthy and unafraid to tell people what you think when they try and trample on his principles. From sitting in when the PM of Israel shows up to telling advertisers to "go F yourself", to calling out the Woke Mind Virus. This guy is a Maverick in every sense.

This guy makes life worth living in 2024. I salute him.

Anyways, the see the image attached.
Euresponse.png

G-d forgive me for posting this but hey, it's Elon!

You would think with Elon providing internet free of charge for Ukraine in their time of need that these pompous, self hating Europeans would show a little bit more gratitude. Especially as they are going after an American and America saved their lives AND their free speech.

It's one thing to be a genius and another to be a genius, extremely wealthy and unafraid to tell people what you think when they try and trample on his principles. From sitting in when the PM of Israel shows up to telling advertisers to "go F yourself", to calling out the Woke Mind Virus. This guy is a Maverick in every sense.

This guy makes life worth living in 2024. I salute him.

Anyways, the see the image attached. View attachment 994672
Fuck Eon Musk.

Elon Musk is the last boss. Period.

Hey I like your fishermans hat. Reminds me of back in the day listening to EPMD :D
Elon Musk is nobody's boss. Hes another rich loudmouth prick who thinks because he has money somebody has to listen to his punk ass.

Thanks for the compliment.

Forum List

Back