Esper: Trump Wanted to Shoot Protesters

if you didnt edit my comment you would have your answer,,
You've said "as a group" without any explanation what you mean by that. Am I misrepresenting something?

So I'm trying to reasonably clearify - what is this group you are talking about.

You are arguing that it's ok to shoot members of this group - right? So seems VERY important to clearify who is in that group.

Moron, I'm asking specifically which protestor at Lafaette square killed someone and therefore deserves to be shot.

Oh, I saw your Strawman, then dismissed it.

What the Nazi hate site "Crooks and Liars" spews is irrelevant. What drooling Trump hater Mark Esper spews is irrelevant.

YOU brought up violence. There was a LOT of violence, murder, rape, arson, and looting - all of it by your Brown Shirts.

I have ZERO reason to believe anything Esper claims, and even less to believe a sleazy Nazi hate site.

Or are you are saying, with a straight face, that they should be shot because they are protesting and happen to be lefties?

I'm saying that you are a partisan hack.

lawful protestors dont do billions in damage and deaths of dozens, not to mention all the people injured in attacks

Who at Laffayet square caused death, injuries or damage?

You are saying it's ok to shoot them and I'm asking you FOR WHAT? Can any of you answer that simple question coherently?

You've said "as a group" without any explanation what you mean by that. Am I misrepresenting something?

So I'm trying to reasonably clearify - what is this group you are talking about.

You are arguing that it's ok to shoot members of this group - right? So seems VERY important to clearify who is in that group.
what you did was edit my comment to change the context so you could ask a stupid question,,

you know damn good and well what group I was talking about,,

No. Not the Capitol "protesters". Protesters who were marching with BLM and for George Floyd.

I wonder why he said he loved the Capitol "protesters"...

Look fuckstick -

Every decent person knew at the time that they should have been shot.
Look how many lives could have been saved if a few were put down at the start and the rioting was stopped.

They didn't kill anyone.

They didn't rape anyone.

They didn't burn any buildings.

Funny thing - you created this Reichstag Fire, but there were no fires...

Just a protest against a rigged election.

Not like CHAZ/CHOP - which was an actual armed insurrection.

Where the actual government had to get clearance to enter.

Leftist control has created a nation of utter morons.

I see what you did there,, very dishonest of you,,,

now go back and read my comment in whole and then go fuck yourself,,
I asked you why you support shooting people who were protesting at Lafayette square.

Thats what this thread is about. What am I dishonest about?

Can you answer in some sort of sane manner? It's not sane to say that they deserved to be shot because some other protestors somewhere burned something.

Just so we are clear: you have posted all that to justify shooting people just for protesting.

Right? Am I misrepresenting whats going on here?

Just so we're clear, the slander and libel from the Nazi hate site is irrelevant to anything. Pretending that ANYTHING from "Crooks and Lairs" is remotely factual or rational is utterly stupid.

I responded to your statement {did I not just say that anyone breaking the law should be held responsibile?}

And I see you again ducked serious discussion.

How about tell what happened instead of something you made up
The ignorant kid that shot all those people in Kenosha was from Illinois. In Illinois it was okay for him to have a gun cuz he was 18. In Wisconsin you have to be 21. He illegally carried a gun in Wisconsin. That issue was never addressed or resolved. I bet that idiot could still has the right to carry a gun. He should have lost that right with all these terrible blunders.

Did you just seriously say that?

Just because SOMEONE somewhere commited a crime while protesting doesn't mean you get to execute all protestestors. DUH

I'm just amazed at how fucking stupid you have to be to say something like that. What a way to publicly shit yourself.

We'll put you down as another who is on the side of subhuman criminal shit, and against the side of human beings.

I asked you why you support shooting people who were protesting at Lafayette square.

Thats what this thread is about. What am I dishonest about?

Can you answer in some sort of sane manner? It's not sane to say that they deserved to be shot because some other protestors somewhere burned something.
my answer stands,,

The ignorant kid that shot all those people in Kenosha was from Illinois. In Illinois it was okay for him to have a gun cuz he was 18. In Wisconsin you have to be 21. He illegally carried a gun in Wisconsin. That issue was never addressed or resolved. I bet that idiot could still has the right to carry a gun. He should have lost that right with all these terrible blunders.

You are as stupid as you are dishonest.

Literally nothing you posted is true.

You're a lying Nazi scumbag.

Simply for protesting?!
Are you insane?!
Burning, smashing windows, committing murder?!
YOU are mentally ill.
Who out of the protestors at Lafayette square commited "Burning, smashing windows, committing murder"?

You are saying Trump was correct in saying that they need to be shot and I'm asking FOR WHAT?

Because if you can't legaly justify it then what you are doing is advocating MURDER.

Simply for protesting?!
Are you insane?!
Burning, smashing windows, committing murder?!
YOU are mentally ill.

The first thing we have to acknowledge is that the OP is a flat out lie.

The Nazis LOVE to do this shit, post a lie and then argue as if it were true.

There is NOTHING to show that Trump suggested shooting anyone. Trump hating fuckwad Mark Esper said so on a Nazi hate site? What, they couldn't get Maxine Waters?

Babbitt was certainly killed but it definitely was not murder, it was a completely justifiable killing.
If that was an insurrection it was the most bloodless insurrection in world history.

It was a protest that turned into a riot with only a few participants who actually committed any serious crimes that day, all of whom are getting the punishment they deserve along with quite a few others that are getting far worse punishment than they deserve.
All of who were set up by the FBI, Capitol Police and Pelosi

Who out of the protestors at Lafayette square commited "Burning, smashing windows, committing murder"?

You are saying Trump was correct in saying they need to be shot, I'm asking FOR WHAT?

Because if you can't legaly justify it then what you are doing is advocating MURDER.
the group as a whole had been destroying and killing across the country for over a yr,,

your selective event is worse than a lie,, thats like saying they didnt kill anyone between 3:00 and 3:15,,

Forum List

Back