Esper: Trump Wanted to Shoot Protesters

Trump is a danger to your Reich. You can't bribe a man who has no need for money. The Reich had no way to control him. He wouldn't take bribes and he wouldn't start wars.

You hate because your Fuhrer tells you to hate. But Fuhrer Soros and your Reich hates Trump because he's incorruptible.
Heil Shitler! The 4th Reich (4th Industrial Revolution) shall last 1,000 Years.

Thus sayeth The Golden Diapered God, EmperorShitzHizPantz!

Long LIVE FAUX XIDEN!

May The Great Reset bless you

And may The Corn Be With You.

I am not the one that ever suggested ignorant children who crossed state lines should get off scot-free from killing....

nor did I say that innocent people, of all races, don't get wrongly convicted....it happens sadly
well, it isn't illegal to cross state lines. ignorant or not. I can't believe you of all people just posted that.

...did I not just say that anyone breaking the law should be held responsibile?

Again, whats the hypocrisy?

Herr Anton;

When the Reich press colluded with federal agencies to spread disinformation about the Hunter Biden laptop from hell that implicates "The Big Guy" as taking bribes and selling influence to foreign nationals; when the FBI/CIA/NSA cabal lied to the American people that this was "Russian Disinformation," playing off the earlier fraud they perpetrated in seditious acts against the president of the United States; when they did this in order to tamper with and corrupt a federal, national election, should they not all face charges of treason?

You don't believe in the rule of law, you believe in your Reich.

Herr Anton;

When the Reich press colluded with federal agencies to spread disinformation about the Hunter Biden laptop from hell that implicates "The Big Guy" as taking bribes and selling influence to foreign nationals; when the FBI/CIA/NSA cabal lied to the American people that this was "Russian Disinformation," playing off the earlier fraud they perpetrated in seditious acts against the president of the United States; when they did this in order to tamper with and corrupt a federal, national election, should they not all face charges of treason?

maybe hunter can explain to the country who the big guy really is.

yep, not one apology.
They openly got on TV and Promoted Rebellion, Vandalism, Sedition and Treason.

Where are the subpoenas of Biden, Harris, Obama, Pelosi, Clinton and Dem Leadership texts and emails during the BLM AntiFa insurrection?

Herr Anton;

Just so we are clear: you have posted all that to justify shooting people just for protesting.

Right? Am I misrepresenting whats going on here?

Last edited:
They openly got on TV and Promoted Rebellion, Vandalism, Sedition and Treason.

Where are the subpoenas of Biden, Harris, Obama, Pelosi, Clinton and Dem Leadership texts and emails during the BLM AntiFa insurrection?
Yep, I heard em. they said to get in their faces and disrupt anything they're doing. yep.

Just so we are clear: you have just posted all that to justify shooting people just for protesting.

Am I misrepresenting whats going on here?
In 1971 California had an earthquake and police were ordered to shoot looters on sight... a few were shot breaking into stores and the looting stopped....

Just so we are clear: you have just posted all that to justify shooting people just for protesting.

Am I misrepresenting whats going on here?
there's the con job yet again. Not at all what he said, yet it's what you say he said even though he didn't say it. Speaking for him now? Con fk?

Its not a competition you fucking idiot. Criminal acts are criminal acts, but it does not make for any sort of coherent justification to shoot people just for protesting.

Are you too stupid to understand that or not?
You are talking to a total idiot he doesn't understand anything.

Yep, I heard em. they said to get in their faces and disrupt anything they're doing. yep.
They not only said that, they said they were not going to do anything to stop the riots.

Funny how pallets of bricks and truck loads of molotov cocktails started magically showing up after their "speeches'

Forum List

Back