Esper: Trump Wanted to Shoot Protesters

Your answer is a dodge.

Because you know how fucking stupid it is to advocate shooting of people just for protesting.

Because you know you can't sanely defend that.

Because you are too intelectually weak and have no capacity to admit simple facts that make your Dear Leader look bad.

Speaking of dodging, I'm still waiting for an answer from you.

Your answer is a dodge.

Because you know how fucking stupid it is to advocate shooting of people just for protesting.

Because you know you can't sanely defend that.

Because you are too intelectually weak and have no capacity to admit simple facts that make your Dear Leader look bad.
its very specific and detailed,,

youre just mad it debunks you selective narrative,,

explain how he's in contempt? then why he isn't in jail if he was? You're just spouting others words. how compliant you are.
www.justsecuritu.org>trump'sdisrespectfortheruleoflawspreads Sept10. 2018 just one of hundreds of articles testifying to his abuse of the law. Anyone who has thousands and thousands of lawsuits against him obviously believes they are about the law.

www.justsecuritu.org>trump'sdisrespectfortheruleoflawspreads Sept10. 2018 just one of hundreds of articles testifying to his abuse of the law. Anyone who has thousands and thousands of lawsuits against him obviously believes they are about the law.

So, you found someone who hates Trump and slanders him?

Impressive. Next see if you can find your ass with both hands...

Speaking of dodging, I'm still waiting for an answer from you.
Keep waiting retard, I'm not interested in your insane diariah of the mouth.

If you have some sort of sane argument why people at Lafayette square deserved to be shot lets have it.

How’s it contempt?

Keep waiting retard, I'm not interested in your insane diariah of the mouth.

If you have some sort of sane argument why people at Lafayette square deserved to be shot lets have it.
So you can’t back your claim

Who out of the protestors at Lafayette square commited "Burning, smashing windows, committing murder"?

You are saying Trump was correct in saying that they need to be shot and I'm asking FOR WHAT?

Because if you can't legaly justify it then what you are doing is advocating MURDER.
You missed the George Floyd riots and the continuous shootouts in Blue Hell Holes?

The BLM folks had no guns...

1651592709604.png

Oh, we saw that

but you seem to think they were a great danger....enough to shoot them.

Yeah, but you're a pathological liar, so no one pays heed to the shit you spew.

But not the rioters who attacked the Capitol?

Why not?
Factually, it was the Capitol Protestors who were shot at resulting in the death of an unarmed protestor. The irony is the Left actually cheered that on while in all other cases of an unarmed person being shot, they looted and burned cities and assaulted innocent citizens.

You missed the George Floyd riots and the continuous shootouts in Blue Hell Holes?
...so it's ok to shoot anyone protesting anything, anywhere? Whats the logic? What are you saying?

Here are people at Lafayatte square protesting something. You say it's ok to shoot them...because someone on the other side of the country commited arson during George Floyd protest.

Do any Trumpsters actually understand what comes out of their mouth and why? Or is everything some sort of fuzzy conflated mess in your head about "them"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back