ET is trying to phone home.

th

They don't know it, but whomever is sending the signal, they're pointing that mofo in the wrong direction fo sho.

:rock:HOW COOL IS THAT
Why? Stars and galaxys make noise. Means absolutely NOTHING. No, it is NOT a sign of intelligent life out there. Nobody is gonna try to communicate with other GALAXIES with radio. Too ridiculous to evenbconsidwr.

Why? Stars and galaxys make noise. Means absolutely NOTHING. No, it is NOT a sign of intelligent life out there. Nobody is gonna try to communicate with other GALAXIES with radio. Too ridiculous to evenbconsidwr.
It wasn't actually a "radio" signal lol.

Good grief.

I was hoping for some rock from the eighties.
Should I prepare myself for some disappointment?
Sadly noise does not travel through space. No sound at all.
But I can hook you up with great 80's tunes anytime. Just supply the booze and the tunes never end

Sound can not travel without an atmosphere. What you are hearing is radiation that is converted to audible sound
You can't be this stupid!

Noise isn't always acoustic. Radio waves generate NOISE. The entire electromagnetic spectrum generates NOISE.

Saturn and Venus are the coolest

Sound can not travel without an atmosphere. What you are hearing is radiation that is converted to audible sound
You can't be this stupid!

Noise isn't always acoustic. Radio waves generate NOISE. The entire electromagnetic spectrum generates NOISE.

Saturn and Venus are the coolest

It is not noise, it is various types of signals converted to sound waves. It is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE for sound to travel without some type of an atmosphere. Without molecules SOUND CAN NOT TRAVEL as it has nothing to vibrate to generate sound.

And yes, i am this smart. You CLEARY are uninformed

I think this stuff is great fun and absolutely fascinating. The universe is massive and amazing and who knows what's out there and I hope we find some really cool stuff during my lifetime, and those of my kids.

You're not required to agree.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back