🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ethically speaking, Why wont Nancy Pelosi government employee be transparent on her taxes shouldnt she prove to US that she is paying her fair share?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

Her family makes hundreds of millions of dollars, yet when asked if she would show US her taxes, she said she was above the rest of US, and wont show her taxes. Does she have something to hide? And does she pay her fair share, or like typical elite Progs, tell US what we should do, while she totally avoids paying her fair share?

How can you make millions of dollars when you get a government salary of $250,000 a year?
nancy-meme-e1547915041325.jpg

I don't think every Senator releases their returns unlike what every president has done but with as much bitching she does she should release hers.

I don't think every Senator releases their returns unlike what every president has done but with as much bitching she does she should release hers.

I don't think Presidents before Nixon released their tax returns to the public.

Nancy doesn't have to release her tax returns for the same reason why Trump doesn't have to, there is no law requiring it.

Nancy doesn't have to release her tax returns for the same reason why Trump doesn't have to, there is no law requiring it.

Trump did promise to.

Trump did promise to.

Yes he did, but after a tidal wave of hostility over it early on, he had a reason to back out since the level of partisan hate became clear, he was never going to be treated fairly over it as made clear in recent months.

Trump did promise to.

Yes he did, but after a tidal wave of hostility over it early on, he had a reason to back out since the level of partisan hate became clear, he was never going to be treated fairly over it as made clear in recent months.

A tax return is a tax return is a tax return.

It appears you have quickly run out of argument over Trumps Tax release claims, since you ignored the reasonable possibility on why he backed out.

In any case he doesn't have to release anything anyway.

It appears you have quickly run out of argument over Trumps Tax release claims, since you ignored the reasonable possibility on why he backed out.

In any case he doesn't have to release anything anyway.
I keep hearing from the Progs, that the rich should pay their fair share. Does Nancy Pelosi pay her fair share? I want to know, because it seems that she tells US one thing then does something else....

Trump did promise to.

You're almost certainly right about why he backed out of his word which obviously means little to him anyway. If you're right he lied about why he didn't release them. He's always said it was because he was under investigation by the IRS. BS I say since the IRS already had his tax returns.

Trump did promise to.

You're almost certainly right about why he backed out of his word which obviously means little to him anyway. If you're right he lied about why he didn't release them. He's always said it was because he was under investigation by the IRS. BS I say since the IRS already had his tax returns.

Nobody is audited for four years.

Her family makes hundreds of millions of dollars, yet when asked if she would show US her taxes, she said she was above the rest of US, and wont show her taxes. Does she have something to hide? And does she pay her fair share, or like typical elite Progs, tell US what we should do, while she totally avoids paying her fair share?

How can you make millions of dollars when you get a government salary of $250,000 a year?
nancy-meme-e1547915041325.jpg
Yeah, but then she would have to report her bribes as income to justify her spending....

Trump did promise to.

If you're a billionaire and pay little or no taxes you should expect to get audited every year.

Trump did promise to.

If you're a billionaire and pay little or no taxes you should expect to get audited every year.

None of which would take four years to finish.

Forum List

Back