European leaders meet in Moldova to discuss Ukraine.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

I do hopecthat they get a move on with this war.
This should be the order of business.

1. Give Ukraine everything they need to blow putin to fuck.
2. Let Ukraine,Sweden, Georgia and Moldova into Nato.
3. Thats it.

3. Thats it.

Europe makes big promises....they just aren't particularly good at fulfilling them in a timely fashion because they don't have the military industrial complex America has that can churn out things that go boom.

We shouldn't expand NATO any further. It is just a buying club for things that go boom.

The longer Russia stays bogged down in Ukraine, the less likely they will be somewhere else so maintaining the status quo isn't the worst possible outcome of the meeting.

Europe makes big promises....they just aren't particularly good at fulfilling them in a timely fashion because they don't have the military industrial complex America has that can churn out things that go boom.

We shouldn't expand NATO any further. It is just a buying club for things that go boom.

The longer Russia stays bogged down in Ukraine, the less likely they will be somewhere else so maintaining the status quo isn't the worst possible outcome of the meeting.
But things change. Would the US under trump or Defascist change course ?

3. Thats it.
Time for the U.S. to get out of NATO. Long past time. Ukraine in, U.S. out.

Let Europe solve this one for themselves. If Uncle Sam keeps rescuring y'all, why would you ever learn your lesson?

But things change. Would the US under trump or Defascist change course ?
Things so change but Europe still isn't going to be able to meet any new promises because a great many of them are trying to grow their military, have limited capacity to manufacture those goods, and are overly reliant on a handful of others, including the US, for that expansion when the US has already way drawn down its inventories and is maxing out much of its capacity servicing Ukraine already. and in spite of what they may say now, Trump or the Florida Furry would still support Ukraine because they wouldn't want the blame for what would happen if we did cut them off cold turkey.

Things so change but Europe still isn't going to be able to meet any new promises because a great many of them are trying to grow their military, have limited capacity to manufacture those goods, and are overly reliant on a handful of others, including the US, for that expansion when the US has already way drawn down its inventories and is maxing out much of its capacity servicing Ukraine already. and in spite of what they may say now, Trump or the Florida Furry would still support Ukraine because they wouldn't want the blame for what would happen if we did cut them off cold turkey.
Thats a relief.But hard to call if they are reliant on votes from the crazies.

Thats a relief.But hard to call if they are reliant on votes from the crazies.

Well Trump has never been the paragon of consistency and desantis is to weakly disposed to stand up to the DoD, so I don't see it as hard to call. The DoD and Military-Industrial Complex are very good at getting their way as Presidents come and go.

Well Trump has never been the paragon of consistency and desantis is to weakly disposed to stand up to the DoD, so I don't see it as hard to call. The DoD and Military-Industrial Complex are very good at getting their way as Presidents come and go.
Right, the people who protect America are the bad guys. That makes a lot of sense if you hate America.

I understand that the current summit isn't about that, but it would be great if European countries decided on Ukraine's fast integration in the EU's political and economic structures. I am not talking about the EU membership on this stage, but the EFTA would be great.

3. Thats it.

You fat warmongering fucks are despicable.

Let the Eurotrash, Not Us, Pay the Price for Being Chucky-Puppet Armies for the Globalists

If we extricate ourselves from NYETO, the M-IC can make just as much, if not more, profit in selling to Western and Eastern Europe.

Really? Do you want WMD in the hands of the Welsh separatists or ATGMs in the hands of Muslim gangs?
IMG_20230601_211131_326.jpg

If you want to fight a nuclear war against Russia - do it on your own risk. Do not involve the USA in this sh-t.

3. Thats it.

Forum List

Back