Evaluating Donald Trump's Claim That The 2020 Election Was Stolen From Him

So it looks like a case of either Trump is lying or he is a fool
He claimed the primary in which he lost to Cruz was rigged. He claimed the fucking EMMYS were rigged when he lost.

He claimed the 2020 election was rigged before it took place, with exactly ZERO evidence. He just threw it out there.

This is most obvious, most destructive con in this country's history. I still can't believe so many people have fallen for it. What a horrible, embarrassing reflection on America.

Trump used Clinton/DNC wiki leaks 166 times in his rallies in just the month of October prior to the election.
Rightfully so, considering the corruption that was discovered.

Or, are you fine with corruption as long as it’s the DNC that is doing it…

You need to inform yourself....

Guccifer was communicating with Roger Stone about the emails he stole before giving them to Wikileaks, and Roger Stone was getting from wiki- leaks AHEAD of their release to the public, stolen email content due to be released, and called Trump with the content before his rallies every night....
Where are you getting your misinformation?

Before the hack Assange/Wikileaks had incriminating emails on the Democrats when Russia got into John Podesta's account. The hack happened April 18th, 2016, Wikileaks released the DNC files from Guccifer July 22nd, 2016, Stone and Guccifer don't talk until August.

Your way off on your timeline. I'd correct your misinformation if you're going to continue to discuss this.

Where are you getting your misinformation?

Before the hack Assange/Wikileaks had incriminating emails on the Democrats when Russia got into John Podesta's account. The hack happened April 18th, 2016, Wikileaks released the DNC files from Guccifer July 22nd, 2016, Stone and Guccifer don't talk until August.

Your way off on your timeline. I'd correct your misinformation if you're going to continue to discuss this.

"On Oct. 7, the Access Hollywood tape comes out. One hour later, WikiLeaks starts dropping my emails." ~ John Podesta

"On Oct. 7, the Access Hollywood tape comes out. One hour later, WikiLeaks starts dropping my emails." ~ John Podesta
Excuse me if I don't trust a proven leftist organization as "Politifact" as a neutral source to sort out what the truth of the matter is. They've been exposed so many times. I'm all for "fact checks", but once you start using opinion as your "fact check", you're no longer a factual organization.

If you want to post things from the article that specifically address my points, go ahead, but just copy-pasting an article and expecting me to go through and find what your point is... that's your job.

And just for the record, let me state that none of the people who are aggressively charging Russia for hacking the DNC for such a moral wrongdoing are holding the DNC and Democrats accountable for the corruption that was uncovered. It's as if they think a foreign gov't exposing their corruption is unfair because it harms their chances in an election.

Hey, how about you just don't be immoral and corrupt? How about that? Maybe you shouldn't put such politically-dirty human beings in positions of power to be exposed?

And lastly, let me just state that had Russia given Democrats dirt on Trump, you can't expect me to believe that they would have refused to use it because it would "interfere" with US elections. LMAO. Come on, how dumb do you think the American people are? Your politicians got caught, and now you're trying to blame the exposers. Own it. I mean, you guys created and paid for a Russian dossier to use against your political opponent, and spent years attacking that opponent with the dossier you created out of thin air. Can you explain that?

Excuse me if I don't trust a proven leftist organization as "Politifact" as a neutral source to sort out what the truth of the matter is. They've been exposed so many times. I'm all for "fact checks", but once you start using opinion as your "fact check", you're no longer a factual organization.

If you want to post things from the article that specifically address my points, go ahead, but just copy-pasting an article and expecting me to go through and find what your point is... that's your job.

It's not my opinion. It's reality. If you choose to ignore pesky, inconvenient facts, that's on you. But it is a fact that wikileaks released Podesta's hacked emails just a few hours after the Access Hollywood tape went public.

You posted....

The hack happened April 18th, 2016, Wikileaks released the DNC files from Guccifer July 22nd, 2016, Stone and Guccifer don't talk until August.

In contrast to that, I showed Podesta's emails were released on October 7th, After Guccifer 2.0 was communicating with Stone. And after Stone Tweeted, “Trust me, it will soon the Podesta’s time in the barrel. #CrookedHillary”

And you didn't need to go through my entire link to know that is what I was talking about as I cooked and pasted that relevant part in my post.

candycorn You like to laugh at posts but not address them. Care to lay out an argument? Or are you just going to be the usual coward.

She laughed at your post because you ignored what I said and made up stupid excuses for why you wouldn't address it.

It's not my opinion. It's reality. If you choose to ignore pesky, inconvenient facts, that's on you. But it is a fact that wikileaks released Podesta's hacked emails just a few hours after the Access Hollywood tape went public.

You posted....

The hack happened April 18th, 2016, Wikileaks released the DNC files from Guccifer July 22nd, 2016, Stone and Guccifer don't talk until August.

In contrast to that, I showed Podesta's emails were released on October 7th, After Guccifer 2.0 was communicating with Stone. And after Stone Tweeted, “Trust me, it will soon the Podesta’s time in the barrel. #CrookedHillary”

And you didn't need to go through my entire link to know that is what I was talking about as I cooked and pasted that relevant part in my post.

Podesta's emails were given out before October 7th clearly, we know this. the hack happened April 18th, and Podesta's emails were already hacked.

By the way, Podesta's emails revealed that CNN gave Hillary Clinton questions that would be asked at the presidential debates in advance. Do you condone this? Why will nobody on your side answer for the corruption discovered? You're only interested in saying how unfair it is that you got caught.

Trump saw it coming.

rotfl-gif.288736

Podesta's emails were given out before October 7th clearly, we know this. the hack happened April 18th, and Podesta's emails were already hacked.

Great, post a link showing Podesta didn't have email leaked on 10.7.16...

He claimed the primary in which he lost to Cruz was rigged. He claimed the fucking EMMYS were rigged when he lost.

He claimed the 2020 election was rigged before it took place, with exactly ZERO evidence. He just threw it out there.

This is most obvious, most destructive con in this country's history. I still can't believe so many people have fallen for it. What a horrible, embarrassing reflection on America.

Sorry Mac, 81 million votes is not a con.

It's a huge statistical anomaly and it has yet to be explained.

Sorry Mac, 81 million votes is not a con.

It's a huge statistical anomaly and it has yet to be explained.

So Biden getting 15 million more votes than the Democrat in 2016 is an anomaly...

But Trump getting 11 million more than he got in 2016 is totally legit.

Is that about how your mind operates?

By the way, Podesta's emails revealed that CNN gave Hillary Clinton questions that would be asked at the presidential debates in advance. Do you condone this? Why will nobody on your side answer for the corruption discovered? You're only interested in saying how unfair it is that you got caught.
False. It was in debates with Senator Sanders.

Forum List

Back