Evaluating Donald Trump's Claim That The 2020 Election Was Stolen From Him

Now, no level of evidence will EVER CONVINCE the Left that there was rampant fraud but ONLY in the battleground states.

Not just the left, but anyone with a brain. There is nothing that happened in the battleground states that did not also happen in other states.

But you all do not care about those states as all that matters is Trump

Hillary Clinton, the Democrats, and the MSM thought the 2016 Election was stolen
Al Gore and the Democrats thought the 2000 Election was stolen
Stacey Abrams still says she never lost the 2018 Georgia Senate election

People question elections and say they were stolen all the time.. people like you just only notice when someone on the opposing side does it. But the Democrats do it all the time, so their claims have no merit.

But the Dems never storm the Capital Building to try and stop the certification of said elections....thus the difference.

The Dems also do not put together list of fake electors to try and change the outcome of said elections....thus the difference.

Not just the left, but anyone with a brain. There is nothing that happened in the battleground states that did not also happen in other states.

But you all do not care about those states as all that matters is Trump

That is how Crybaby Losers act

Trump claimed the 2016 Election was fixed, until he won

In 2020, he not only claimed that battleground states that he lost were fixed but also that the same ballots that elected Republican legislators but rejected him were fake.

In 2020, he not only claimed that battleground states that he lost were fixed but also that the same ballots that elected Republican legislators but rejected him were fake.

This is the other thing the folks that think the election was stolen never address. Assuming it was, then it could not just be the POTUS election that is in question but also every single office on the same ballot as POTUS.

But the Dems never storm the Capital Building to try and stop the certification of said elections....thus the difference.

The Dems also do not put together list of fake electors to try and change the outcome of said elections....thus the difference.

Democrats in the past have questioned election results in court. But when they lost those cases, they conceded the election and accepted a peaceful transfer of power.

Trump chose to attack the Capitol

To prove Trump is "lying", you must prove he knows his claim is false.
A bunch of judges who rule his side does not have standing to sue is not proof on the merits.
Judges who disqualify his suit on procedural errors proves nothing about the truth.
Emails from John Eastman prove he knew his claims about election fraud were bogus

Emails from John Eastman prove he knew his claims about election fraud were bogus

But according to Viktor, you can’t prove Trump is lying unless he admits he is lying

No, they just riot in every major population center. For months.

When faced with massive cheating?

You'd do the same damn thing.

No, surada. I'm very, very smart. And me and thousands of other very, very smart people are going to blow your Stalinist butts out of the water. 17 days, and you're toast. No one likes leftards anymore. You're very unpopular. And I helped make you that way. And the more you screw up (which is mostly continually) the easier my job becomes.

😂 You don't have a job, scruffy.

No, surada. I'm very, very smart.

One thing that holds true for all "very smart" people, none of them need to tell people they are, it is just obvious.

Anyone that has to tell people they are very smart is just outing themselves as not being so

My challenge still stands, with no Trump cultists trying to meet it.

Give us your single best piece of evidence for organized vote fraud. And provide evidence. "But someone told me it was true" or "I saw it" is not evidence.

We'll discuss it.

My challenge still stands, with no Trump cultists trying to meet it.

Give us your single best piece of evidence for organized vote fraud. And provide evidence. "But someone told me it was true" or "I saw it" is not evidence.

We'll discuss it.

Beyond that, how was it executed in multiple states and only in states that Trump lost?

They did do not, but not over fake stolen elections.

Yes, over fake stolen elections.

The DNC coordinated those riots.

The DNC only cares about one thing: elections

There was no massive cheating and no I would not

Someone still has to explain the discrepancy between mail in votes and in person votes.

No such discrepancy should exist.

Yes, over fake stolen elections.

The DNC coordinated those riots.

The riots took place before the elections. Do at least try and keep up with the current events.

The DNC only cares about one thing: elections

True. Sadly for our country the same holds true for the GOP

Someone still has to explain the discrepancy between mail in votes and in person votes.

No such discrepancy should exist.

Why not?

One party spent 6 plus months telling their people not to vote by mail, that it could not be trusted. This same party even insults people for voting by mail.

The other party encouraged and even pushed their people to vote by mail, they did all they could to make it a good way to vote.

And then you claim there is no reason for the discrepancy between mail in votes and in person votes.

200.gif

List the Republican politicians that stormed the capital. I named Democrat politicians who denied elections. The rioters on January 6th were universally condemned.

Forum List

Back