Evaluating Donald Trump's Claim That The 2020 Election Was Stolen From Him

Welcome to the ignore list, fucktard.

If you won't go away voluntarily, I'll make you.

Bye now
Sure....

I guess knowing when you've been slaughtered time and again is a sign of growth. Someday when you're on the other side of puberty, you'll look back on this as a growing experience fuckstain.

Its a shame you can't respond though...right?

I own you.

To prove Trump is "lying", you must prove he knows his claim is false.
A bunch of judges who rule his side does not have standing to sue is not proof on the merits.
Judges who disqualify his suit on procedural errors proves nothing about the truth.

Not hard. We have phone evidence of him literally begging and cajoling governors for more votes.

"I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,"

How can he say he "won the state" when the results suggest otherwise? That's called "lying".

You might claim he thinks he won the state. However he's asking for someone to "find" votes. How can you "find" votes? The only way to "find votes" after THREE RECOUNTS, is to cheat.

When I see someone quite far ahead that all of a sudden gets a sudden influx of all democrat votes it's very suspicious. Especially when it's boxes of ballots in the trunk of a car that just happens to be all democrat. Several times on election night Trump was so far ahead, it should have been called. Last minute discoveries, all democrat harvested or mail in ballots made my hackles rise. I've seen that before.

Orange County used to be solid republican. In ONE election all democrats were elected and we ended up with Katie Porter. Ballot harvesting gathered up all democrat ballots and only democrat ballots.
None of that happened.....you believe in fairy tales!

And OF COURSE the latter votes coming in were more Biden votes than Trump voters...Trump encouraged his voters, not to vote absentee ballot, and to go in person to the covid infected polling booths, and democrats encouraged all voters to stay safe and request a ballot, to vote from home.

And....absentee ballots are counted last, in person votes on election day are counted first.

Why would anyone think that Trump wouldn't have this Red Mirage of appearing to be ahead, when ONLY the election day, in person votes were counted???

No early votes counted yet, no mail in votes counted yet, no military votes counted yet, no citizens living in foreign countries counted yet, no provisional votes counted yet?

Not even a third of all votes cast in the election were counted, when Trumpy Bear wrongfully started declaring himself the winner.

Last edited:
To prove Trump is "lying", you must prove he knows his claim is false.
A bunch of judges who rule his side does not have standing to sue is not proof on the merits.
Judges who disqualify his suit on procedural errors proves nothing about the truth.

Don't you understand the term "standing" in law? That's where you should start.

None of that happened.....you believe in fairy tales!

And OF COURSE the latter votes coming in were more Biden votes than Trump voters...Trump encouraged his voters, not to vote absentee ballot, and to go in person to the covid infected polling booths, and democrats encourage all voters to stay safe and request a ballot, to vote from home.

And....absentee ballots are counted last, in person votes on election day are counted first.

Why would anyone think that Trump wouldn't have this Red Mirage of appearing to be ahead, when ONLY the election day, in person votes were counted???

No early votes counted yet, no mail in votes counted yet, no military votes counted yet, no citizens living in foreign countries counted yet, no provisional votes counted yet?

Not even a third of all votes cast in the election were counted, when Trumpy Bear wrongfully started declaring himself the winner.

There is a large statistical discrepancy between mail in results and in person results.

That shouldn't happen.

There is a large statistical discrepancy between mail in results and in person results.

That shouldn't happen.
There really isn't Scruffy....

Several states via state law, allow their citizens to vote absentee ballot via a "No Excuse" request for a ballot...many states had passed this voting measure in to law, since the previous presidential election....

My state has had no excuse needed to request absentee ballot voting, I have done so, and voted absentee ballot for the past 15 years living here in Maine.... And LOVE IT!!! The convenience of not needing to bundle up, drive through snow or ice or nor'easter winds miles to a polling place is worth a million bucks, to me!!! Plus, I love having the ballot in hand ahead of time, so I can research all of the local candidates running and read about any referendums on the ballot that Mainers have to vote on.... It's just awesome voting from home via absentee ballot....and no one is going change my mind on that!!! :D

My hubby is just the opposite... He loves driving through the snow, or ice, and climbing mountains to get to the voting place, to vote in person as his civic duty, and most of all likes his sticky pin or stamp that says I VOTED that he gets to wear on his Sweater or Shirt all day! :lol:

But in 2020, many new states had passed laws allowing no excuse absentee voting and other states had it available due to the national health emergency we were in with COVID19 spread.

And the entire democratic party was pushing for all voters to stay safe, stay home, and request an absentee ballot to vote. The voters were encouraged by their govt to vote absentee also, because they had limited poll workers and limited polls open to vote at.

The only entity discouraging absentee voting was Trump himself....which HURT HIM and was a huge mistake on his part....he could have gotten a lot more senior votes, if he had...and maybe would have come closer to winning...imho.

Anyway, there were no anomalies that could not be easily explained and accounted for....

President Trump lost, fair and square, by a landslide in the electoral college... not by some small amount that could be overcome.

Last edited:
You had your latest jab yet Jew hater??? I'll wager you've had at least three of them, I think you require another, you know to help protect you from all of those Jew's who carry all that disease, and don't forget that mask, wear that sucker full time all the time, even to bed each night, but make absolutely certain you get that fourth or even fifth jab, because you know, the Jews! :fu:

Well, truth be told, first use here of

"Muderous fraud vax"

Was by EMH

So, no, proudly unvaxed...

No truth you have. Sub 5 IQ or Jew you are...

Why don't you move to Israel, since that is the only country you care about...l

You're really pitiful.
No, surada. I'm very, very smart. And me and thousands of other very, very smart people are going to blow your Stalinist butts out of the water. 17 days, and you're toast. No one likes leftards anymore. You're very unpopular. And I helped make you that way. And the more you screw up (which is mostly continually) the easier my job becomes.

Forum List

Back