Evaluating Donald Trump's Claim That The 2020 Election Was Stolen From Him

Hillary said that Trumps election was illegitimate because of Russian interference
Gore questioned the refusal to recount all the votes in an election that was within 500 votes

Both conceded the election and neither attacked the Capitol
And Stacey Abrams correctly said that Brian Kemp purged 40,000 voters from the rolls just prior to their election.

To just blame "the government" is moronic

These people are all

Jews
Zionists
Kleptocrats
Big supporters of W
Against re-opening the 911 investigation and pretty much every "conspiracy theory" event in the past 70 years
Sure the USS Liberty was an "accident"
You had your latest jab yet Jew hater??? I'll wager you've had at least three of them, I think you require another, you know to help protect you from all of those Jew's who carry all that disease, and don't forget that mask, wear that sucker full time all the time, even to bed each night, but make absolutely certain you get that fourth or even fifth jab, because you know, the Jews! :fu:

You're stating that the Russians didn't interfere in the election?
Shut up, troll. No one's talking about the Russians.

Gawd you fuckers are fucking STUPID. Everyone and their brother interferes in our elections.

But the worst one of all is when you gotta go throwing your political opposition in jail cause you got nothing else.

That's completely fucked up behavior and it will be punished severely.

Gawd you fuckers are fucking STUPID. Everyone and their brother interferes in our elections.

But the worst one of all is when you gotta go throwing your political opposition in jail cause you got nothing else.

You're not going to do anything, boy.

What political opposition was thrown in jail for just being a political opposition? Link???

Why? What did you see that would make you think that...???
When I see someone quite far ahead that all of a sudden gets a sudden influx of all democrat votes it's very suspicious. Especially when it's boxes of ballots in the trunk of a car that just happens to be all democrat. Several times on election night Trump was so far ahead, it should have been called. Last minute discoveries, all democrat harvested or mail in ballots made my hackles rise. I've seen that before.

Orange County used to be solid republican. In ONE election all democrats were elected and we ended up with Katie Porter. Ballot harvesting gathered up all democrat ballots and only democrat ballots.

YOU are not worth debating.

YOU are not even worth listening to.

People like YOU are the problem in American politics.

Go away.
Yet here you are...continually responding. I guess the "internet tough guy" act doesn't work when you're ignoring someone.

PS: your act isn't working period.

Yet here you are...continually responding. I guess the "internet tough guy" act doesn't work when you're ignoring someone.

PS: your act isn't working period.
Welcome to the ignore list, fucktard.

If you won't go away voluntarily, I'll make you.

Bye now

Forum List

Back