Evander Holyfield is a Trumpster

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
After the President's ear injury at the hands of his opponents, he has a lot in common with the former Heavyweight champ.

Love to see Mr. Holyfield make it up to Milwaukee for a speech.

After the President's ear injury at the hands of his opponents, he has a lot in common with the former Heavyweight champ.

Love to see Mr. Holyfield make it up to Milwaukee for a speech.

Holyfield was a warrior. I was rooting for Tyson at the time because, well, that was my era really. Watched the fight live at a bar and there was a girl who hated Tyson. So was sort of balancing her cheering for Holyfield while her and I somewhat flirted. My friend and I both screaming for Tyson to win.

Then the ear bite started, though we didn't know at first it was a bite of his ear. Then the second bite and it was clear. I couldn't support Tyson anymore after that and I felt like a damn fool. My guy lost the match and I didn't get the girl.

Sometimes a man goes off the rails. Holyfield moved up in weight for the payday, I give him credit. Unlike Lennox Lewis who ducked Tyson in his prime. Maybe Lewis wasn't brave but may have been the smartest of his generation as Lewis retired without taking many heavy hits. He still speaks as someone who didn't take many shots to the head.

Holyfield was a warrior. I was rooting for Tyson at the time because, well, that was my era really. Watched the fight live at a bar and there was a girl who hated Tyson. So was sort of balancing her cheering for Holyfield while her and I somewhat flirted. My friend and I both screaming for Tyson to win.

Then the ear bite started, though we didn't know at first it was a bite of his ear. Then the second bite and it was clear. I couldn't support Tyson anymore after that and I felt like a damn fool. My guy lost the match and I didn't get the girl.

Sometimes a man goes off the rails. Holyfield moved up in weight for the payday, I give him credit. Unlike Lennox Lewis who ducked Tyson in his prime. Maybe Lewis wasn't brave but may have been the smartest of his generation as Lewis retired without taking many heavy hits. He still speaks as someone who didn't take many shots to the head.
I supported Tyson and still do because I know Holyfield was cheating in that fight.

He hit Mike repeatedly in the balls as well as head-butted him on numerous occasions......and if I had been in Mike's place I would have kicked Holyfield in the nuts. I would have gone MMA on the bastard.

Mike was getting mauled while trying to follow the rules and Mills Lane refused to take points away from Holyfield, so he went streetfighter on him.
If they had continued Mike would have killed the SOB.

Hoyfield was cheating. This is true. Holyfield had beaten Tyson by TKO in the first fight, and I'm not so sure that he wouldn't have done it again.

Forum List

Back