Evangelicals: God Sent Trump to Be King

King or not

GOD IS with President Trump and sent President Trump to saved America .....and protects him now and always!:2up:

King or not

GOD IS with President Trump and sent President Trump to saved America and protects him now and always!:2up:

god chose an adulterer, a liar, a cheater and a con artist? seriously?

would you let trump grab YOUR pussy?

The book of revelation foretells a powerful figure who will twist Christianity into a hate machine that will eventually lead to eternal damnation for his followers.

Not saying Trump is the Beast but.................

NY Times Opinion piece is just NYT opinion.

The book of revelation foretells a powerful figure who will twist Christianity into a hate machine that will eventually lead to eternal damnation for his followers.

Certainly interesting fit, that.
Christians seem to think the biblical Antichrist will be anti-christian totally missing the lesson of the text. I spent my entire childhood forced to attend church. I know these people like I know my own family because they are.

So you are an expert on Christian theology? LMAO

Certainly interesting fit, that.
Christians seem to think the biblical Antichrist will be anti-christian totally missing the lesson of the text. I spent my entire childhood forced to attend church. I know these people like I know my own family because they are.

So you are an expert on Christian theology? LMAO
By no means but having been raised in a somewhat cultish southern baptist family I know the bible well and I know the right wing "christians" for what they are.

It is implied the devil comes as a angel of light seeking to deceive and devour as the destroyer from hell. Yet tRump will have his kissers who will love him and his master the devil anyway as their idea of winning.

Evangelicals: God Sent Trump to Be King

More fake news from an anti-religion org in the UK who wouldn't understand Nascar -- nevermind Evangelicals. They don't HAVE Evangelicals for the most part in the UK because they got KILLED for hundreds of years.

This is all based on a "movie" they claim ran in 700+ plus theaters in the US. In reality, it was in RELEASE for just 3 days. And never again ranked by the box office sites.

The Trump Prophecy (2018) - Box Office Mojo

It "showed" in 535 theaters for 3 days in October. That's the number of "mega church" screens available. And it's now gone from the American psyche. Big tussle over nothing.. More sewage for the rabid TDS victims to mainline...

I'd be much more comfortable with King Donald the First than Queen Hillary.
Evangelicals cant wait for the messiah to come back , and you know what they think it will happen to the Jews?

Are you an "evangelical?" If not, how do you know what they think?

Religious nuts aren't complicated. You've made your beliefs well known every chance you get. Only an idiot would not know what you think.

Evangelicals cant wait for the messiah to come back , and you know what they think it will happen to the Jews?

Religious nuts aren't complicated. You've made your beliefs well known every chance you get. Only an idiot would not know what you think.

Lots of "religious nuts" teaching neuroscience at Vanderbilt or running large companies.. Don't think they fit your stereotype.

Lots of "religious nuts" teaching neuroscience at Vanderbilt or running large companies.. Don't think they fit your stereotype.

If they believe god ordered Trump's election, and anything Trump does is god ordained, they are the stereotype.

Forum List

Back