Evangelicals: God Sent Trump to Be King

I'd be much more comfortable with King Donald the First than Queen Hillary.
Evangelicals cant wait for the messiah to come back , and you know what they think it will happen to the Jews?

Are you an "evangelical?" If not, how do you know what they think?

Religious nuts aren't complicated. You've made your beliefs well known every chance you get. Only an idiot would not know what you think.

Lots of "religious nuts" teaching neuroscience at Vanderbilt or running large companies.. Don't think they fit your stereotype.

If they believe god ordered Trump's election, and anything Trump does is god ordained, they are the stereotype.

you're addicted to fake news. A failed 3 day "movie" is not an opinion poll. And opinion polls are increasing worthless. Kinda like your personal biases...

Evangelicals cant wait for the messiah to come back , and you know what they think it will happen to the Jews?

Are you an "evangelical?" If not, how do you know what they think?

Religious nuts aren't complicated. You've made your beliefs well known every chance you get. Only an idiot would not know what you think.

Lots of "religious nuts" teaching neuroscience at Vanderbilt or running large companies.. Don't think they fit your stereotype.

If they believe god ordered Trump's election, and anything Trump does is god ordained, they are the stereotype.

you're addicted to fake news. A failed 3 day "movie" is not an opinion poll. And opinion polls are increasing worthless. Kinda like your personal biases...

I never heard of that movie before this thread, but I do know what quite a few religious nuts have told me.

I'd be much more comfortable with King Donald the First than Queen Hillary.

That they get priority boarding passes for the Rapture? If the 1st messiah wasn't fond of the Jews, why didn't HE smite them mightily??

Probably because Jesus was Jewish. I wonder if any of the Christians realize that little fact?

It is implied the devil comes as a angel of light seeking to deceive and devour as the destroyer from hell. Yet tRump will have his kissers who will love him and his master the devil anyway as their idea of winning.

It is implied the devil comes as a angel of light seeking to deceive and devour as the destroyer from hell. Yet tRump will have his kissers who will love him and his master the devil anyway as their idea of winning.

The NY Times?????????? Left wing loonies on crack...again.

For such men are slaves, not of our Lord Christ but of their own appetites; and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting. - Romans 16:18

2hqawrp.jpg

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. For among them are those who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions, and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth.

2 Timothy 3

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. For among them are those who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions, and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth.

2 Timothy 3

Sounds like Trump and his supporters.

100 year old carnival barker with jet black hair sent Trump to fleece the flock ..

PopoffLevitatesValuables.jpg

GET YOUR MAGIC SPRING WATER RIGHT HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100 year old carnival barker with jet black hair sent Trump to fleece the flock ..

Does Popoff have an actual connection to Trump?

I noticed this from talking to religious nut family members. They think god made Trump president. If he screws up the country, it's so he can rebuild it based on what they think is ordained by god. They say don't worry about a thing, because it will be better later, and anyone who opposes Trump in any way is opposing their god's will. This is not a joke. This is not an exaggeration. People actually believe that crap.

I don't know any religious people that believe this crap, but hey I must not hang around the right religious people.

2 Timothy 3

Sounds like Trump and his supporters.
The world has nearly always been in the grasp of money-grubbing self-righteous hypocrites.

Barnum $ Bailey ...

The book of revelation foretells a powerful figure who will twist Christianity into a hate machine that will eventually lead to eternal damnation for his followers.

Not saying Trump is the Beast but.................
Certainly interesting fit, that.
Christians seem to think the biblical Antichrist will be anti-christian totally missing the lesson of the text. I spent my entire childhood forced to attend church. I know these people like I know my own family because they are.

So you are an expert on Christian theology? LMAO
By no means but having been raised in a somewhat cultish southern baptist family I know the bible well and I know the right wing "christians" for what they are.

No you know them what you think they are, frauds like those who raised you.

I noticed this from talking to religious nut family members. They think god made Trump president. If he screws up the country, it's so he can rebuild it based on what they think is ordained by god. They say don't worry about a thing, because it will be better later, and anyone who opposes Trump in any way is opposing their god's will. This is not a joke. This is not an exaggeration. People actually believe that crap.

Look in the mirror and substitute BHO.
The only people I ever heard refer to Former President Obama as some kind of messiah were Righties.
oh please Obama portrayed himself as messiah...we are the ones they've been waiting for and the waters begaon to recede quotes

That is right wing rhetoric, but like most right wing rhetoric, it's bullshit.
Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’

Messianic rhetoric infuses Obama rallies

The Obama Messiah Watch

The book of revelation foretells a powerful figure who will twist Christianity into a hate machine that will eventually lead to eternal damnation for his followers.

Not saying Trump is the Beast but.................
Certainly interesting fit, that.
Christians seem to think the biblical Antichrist will be anti-christian totally missing the lesson of the text. I spent my entire childhood forced to attend church. I know these people like I know my own family because they are.

So you are an expert on Christian theology? LMAO
By no means but having been raised in a somewhat cultish southern baptist family I know the bible well and I know the right wing "christians" for what they are.

No you know them what you think they are, frauds like those who raised you.
I'm the only one allowed to criticize my family, you can kiss my ass.

Trump as King Cyrus has been discussed for the past two years by evangelicals. The fact is if you believe Trump is ordained by God then Trump could destroy your livelihoods and those of your children, and you would chalk it up to His will. It is however a fate predetermined by your own actions.

No but Paula White does, she is just as bad.

Forum List

Back