Evangelicals never gave a hoot about abortion or Roe v. Wade till they

That is a personal choice you made to keep your children. Kudo's to you.
`
I also support a females right to choose abortion if she is not forced into it.
`

`

I've given birth to three children, in what the bible nugs may call "wedlock.", which is to say, I never married the fathers.....plural. My decision to keep and bring up these children was never based on any western religious tenet, but from my own personal belief. With the religious right its, save the child but you are still a whore. I have no use for evangelicals, charismatics, pentecostals, fundamentalists and calvinists.

Thank you for not killing your kids.

I hope you will consider (if not appreciate) the fact that not all of us who oppose abortions are religious or coming from a religious point of view.

As I just said in the OP it was Catholics who were against abortion, not evangelicals or Baptist. I also could careless about your religious beliefs.

Dafuq does any of that have to do with my post?

They hate abortion because it's less grownups to die in their fairy tale battles........

`
`
`

I've given birth to three children, in what the bible nugs may call "wedlock.", which is to say, I never married the fathers.....plural. My decision to keep and bring up these children was never based on any western religious tenet, but from my own personal belief. With the religious right its, save the child but you are still a whore. I have no use for evangelicals, charismatics, pentecostals, fundamentalists and calvinists.

I hope you will consider (if not appreciate) the fact that not all of us who oppose abortions are religious or coming from a religious point of view.

As I just said in the OP it was Catholics who were against abortion, not evangelicals or Baptist. I also could careless about your religious beliefs.
There are Catholics who believe abortion is fine and dandy. It is not a religious issue but more about choosing life over death.

`
`
`

There are Catholics who believe abortion is fine and dandy. It is not a religious issue but more about choosing life over death.
In Pelosi, Strong Catholic Faith and Abortion Rights Coexist

You are free to abort. You merely are not free to force someone else to pay for your choices.
" You merely are not free to force someone else to pay for your choices."

Of course we are. We can do so through voting and legislation. Just as Medicare will pay for heart surgery for a person who ate a cheeseburger every day of his life.
Oh good. We can have you pay for programs to have moms not murder their children and teach all school kids abortion is murder.

Just pass a law.
You lot run everything. Why don't you go for it?

Don't know what you're talking about, but still no.

Our fetal homicide laws define children in the womb in ANY stage of development as human beings and as children.

Can you tell me why we should ignore those legal definitions and adopt your denials instead?
Because it's the right thing to do.

Ummm no.

Fuck no.
If we're talking about abortion, which I think we were, then fetal homicide doesn't apply. So if such is the case, yes, ignore those laws/defs.

Ummm. No. That's not how it fucking works. The legal definitions under one law can be and often ate used as a basis for making new laws or for making changes to others.

Nice fucking try.
So you want to charge women who have abortions with murder?

Our fetal homicide laws define children in the womb in ANY stage of development as human beings and as children.

Can you tell me why we should ignore those legal definitions and adopt your denials instead?

Ummm no.

Fuck no.
If we're talking about abortion, which I think we were, then fetal homicide doesn't apply. So if such is the case, yes, ignore those laws/defs.

Ummm. No. That's not how it fucking works. The legal definitions under one law can be and often ate used as a basis for making new laws or for making changes to others.

Nice fucking try.
http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

Ummm no.

Fuck no.

Nice fucking try.

I WANT consistency in our laws.

It is insane for us to try to keep trying to have it both ways. . . That, when a criminal who even accidentally kills a child in the womb can be charged with MURDER but a woman who decides to kill that same child herself intentionally should be charged with anything less.

"Well perhaps you may be the one disappointed in the end because well over seventy percent of the people in this country have the same or very similar beliefs as myself"

No they don't. Are you delusional?

New Kaiser Poll Shows 75% of Americans Support Federal Funding for Planned Parenthood
Kaiser Health Tracking Poll: ACA, Replacement Plans, Women’s Health
Their poll doesn't mean anymore than the bs polls put out by mainstream media claiming Clinton was ahead of Trump. It most likely skewed just like the reports that they gave on deaths of children in their vaccine trials not being related to the vaccines given to the children that died shortly after they gave them the vaccines.
"Their poll doesn't mean anymore than the bs polls put out by mainstream media claiming Clinton was ahead of Trump. "

In other words, you are saying it is accurate, just like the polls just before the 2016 election?

Of course it means something. You just went into full "squeeze eyes tight and scream" mode, because you pulled something out of your ass that was false, and now you're all gwumpy about it. Stop blaming everyone else, own your own mistakes and lies. be a grownup.
I am not the one that tried to make big bold letters to attempt to push my off the wall crap onto someone else. It really is not my fault you are such a lost lil twerp.
The bold letters made themselves when copy/pasted, genius. And what kind of fool thinks that saying anything at all about me somehow excuses or reverses the fact that he made up and immediately vomited something completely false? You have some issues with logic that need attention, friend.
Perhaps you should look in the mirror to see what an ass you make of yourself? There are options for letter sizing in the post box in case you are unaware of that fact. I don't find your links or polls credible.
"Perhaps you should look in the mirror to see what an ass you make of yourself? There are options for letter sizing in the post box in case you are unaware of that fact. "

haha, so, let's review:

1) The person who pulled something out of his ass that was shown to be incorrect, yet will not admit it was incorrect = "not an ass"
2) The person who did not format copy/pasted text to remove bold lettering in order to please the neuroses of the above-mentioned poster = "ass"

that's an adorable little fantasyland you have constructed around yourself. And how convenient for you that you finally found a situation to employ it. No sir, you didn't also just invent this nonsense out of convenience. Nope, that would just be weird.

Their poll doesn't mean anymore than the bs polls put out by mainstream media claiming Clinton was ahead of Trump. It most likely skewed just like the reports that they gave on deaths of children in their vaccine trials not being related to the vaccines given to the children that died shortly after they gave them the vaccines.
"Their poll doesn't mean anymore than the bs polls put out by mainstream media claiming Clinton was ahead of Trump. "

In other words, you are saying it is accurate, just like the polls just before the 2016 election?

Of course it means something. You just went into full "squeeze eyes tight and scream" mode, because you pulled something out of your ass that was false, and now you're all gwumpy about it. Stop blaming everyone else, own your own mistakes and lies. be a grownup.
I am not the one that tried to make big bold letters to attempt to push my off the wall crap onto someone else. It really is not my fault you are such a lost lil twerp.
The bold letters made themselves when copy/pasted, genius. And what kind of fool thinks that saying anything at all about me somehow excuses or reverses the fact that he made up and immediately vomited something completely false? You have some issues with logic that need attention, friend.
Perhaps you should look in the mirror to see what an ass you make of yourself? There are options for letter sizing in the post box in case you are unaware of that fact. I don't find your links or polls credible.
"Perhaps you should look in the mirror to see what an ass you make of yourself? There are options for letter sizing in the post box in case you are unaware of that fact. "

haha, so, let's review:

1) The person who pulled something out of his ass that was shown to be incorrect, yet will not admit it was incorrect = "not an ass"
2) The person who did not format copy/pasted text to remove bold lettering in order to please the neuroses of the above-mentioned poster = "ass"

that's an adorable little fantasyland you have constructed around yourself. And how convenient for you that you finally found a situation to employ it. No sir, you didn't also just invent this nonsense out of convenience. Nope, that would just be weird.
No fact is Trump won and your poll still isn't worth spit anymore that than crap you spew...be gone...

You are free to abort. You merely are not free to force someone else to pay for your choices.
" You merely are not free to force someone else to pay for your choices."

Of course we are. We can do so through voting and legislation. Just as Medicare will pay for heart surgery for a person who ate a cheeseburger every day of his life.
Oh good. We can have you pay for programs to have moms not murder their children and teach all school kids abortion is murder.

Just pass a law.
I hate to tell you this but in a democracy people are sometimes disappointed with what their taxes are spent on. Providing healthcare for women is a bit more noble than tax cuts for billionaires.
The fundies just want to punish girls who have made a mistake. The boys get off scott free.

Ummm no.

Fuck no.

Nice fucking try.

It is insane for us to try to keep trying to have it both ways. . . That, when a criminal who even accidentally kills a child in the womb can be charged with MURDER but a woman who decides to kill that same child herself intentionally should be charged with anything less.
You can't be charged with murder of a piece of your own body.

Ummm no.

Fuck no.

Nice fucking try.

Really.

Tennessee Woman Accused of Coat-Hanger Abortion Attempt Faces New Charges

I think Christians inherently would oppose the homicide of abortion. But, me, not so much. Abortion mostly kills people we're be better off without, future Democrats. To exterminate the Democrat movement, we should focus on preventing Democrats from perverting our children. A big mistake conservatives make is focusing on issues unrelated to protecting children from liberals. Let them kill their own children.

I think Christians inherently would oppose the homicide of abortion. But, me, not so much. Abortion mostly kills people we're be better off without, future Democrats. To exterminate the Democrat movement, we should focus on preventing Democrats from perverting our children. A big mistake conservatives make is focusing on issues unrelated to protecting children from liberals. Let them kill their own children.

That sounds. . .

Tempting.

Nice fucking try.

Really.

It won't stand. If you kill someone, it's murder, if you kill yourself, no charges.

Nice fucking try.

Really.

It won't stand. If you kill someone, it's murder, if you kill yourself, no charges.

The courts (and science) has already determined that a child in the womb is in fact "someone else"

Really.

When there are TWO murder charges for killing a pregnant woman. . .

The courts (and science) has already determined that a child in the womb is in fact "someone else"

Last edited:
The scriptures have always been against abortion. Whether everyone followed the scriptures....

Forum List

Back