Evangelicals never gave a hoot about abortion or Roe v. Wade till they

You are free to abort. You merely are not free to force someone else to pay for your choices.

I am calling out you Evangelicals and how fake you are, also no, you are not free to abort.

You guys need to make up your mind, either its murder and if so the women and man who impregnated her need to spend life in prison.
No need for me to make up my mind as it is murder of an unborn child as far as I am concerned. If you are pregnant though no one is stopping you from aborting. There are many methods you can use that do not involve anyone else or require anyone else to approve of your choice.

What about the poorer people, I'm past childbearing. They can fly to a state and see a private doctor, the elties do it all the time. I was raised RC, I am pro life and pro choice. I am more pro life after the baby is out of the uterus though.

Show us you have a spine.

Does an abortion kill a child?

Yes or no.
No.

" You merely are not free to force someone else to pay for your choices."

Of course we are. We can do so through voting and legislation. Just as Medicare will pay for heart surgery for a person who ate a cheeseburger every day of his life.
Or the butt f****r who gets aids? Only if you have a majority......
As in, a majority of people who care, not a majority of AIDS patients. And you're a little late to the party.... Medicare and Medicaid already pay for AIDS treatments. And one suffering from AIDS can go on permanent Social Security disability. By the way, many more heterosexuals than homosexuals have AIDS in this world.
Well heck no wonder the programs are going broke. Perhaps we should run some more Clinton's bs out there to get more folks on the free for all sex program for the eugenics people will be happier and quit paying for risky behavioral illnesses all together?
"Well heck no wonder the programs are going broke. "

The programs are going broke not just because of expenditures, but also because they are not adequately funded. And yes, we will always pay for treatments arising from "risky behaviors", because 1) we are not going to eliminate all risky behavior, and 2) these programs exist for the well-being of the individual members of our country, which bolsters the economy, national security, and overall strength of our society and nation. They do not exist to soothe your ideology, religion, neuroses, or fetishes.
Plenty of taxes already being laid on the people. The well being of a country isn't in promoting and paying for risky behavior so people can have a good time at other peoples expense and stay brain dead, dead beats. That degrades a country it doesn't bolster its economy or secure a future for the country either.
"The well being of a country isn't in promoting and paying for risky behavior so people can have a good time at other peoples expense and stay brain dead, dead beats. "

Of course, it can be, which is why we treat sick people, regardless of how they got sick. You write pretty words, but they are divorced from reality, my friend.

And yes, of course it bolsters the economy. What a stupid thing it is to say otherwise. yes, it improves the economy , when people can actually participate in it (by not dying or being deathly ill) and are not worried about losing everything in a literal heartbeat. it helps the economy when people are less often forced to declare bankruptcy, or when we overpay for treatments for advanced diseases that should have been treated earlier. And, that "overpayment" is not just contained in insurance premiums, but also the hospital bills themselves, as they have to spread the excessive, stupid costs of treating advanced diseases.

You are free to abort. You merely are not free to force someone else to pay for your choices.

I am calling out you Evangelicals and how fake you are, also no, you are not free to abort.

You guys need to make up your mind, either its murder and if so the women and man who impregnated her need to spend life in prison.
No need for me to make up my mind as it is murder of an unborn child as far as I am concerned. If you are pregnant though no one is stopping you from aborting. There are many methods you can use that do not involve anyone else or require anyone else to approve of your choice.

What about the poorer people, I'm past childbearing. They can fly to a state and see a private doctor, the elties do it all the time. I was raised RC, I am pro life and pro choice. I am more pro life after the baby is out of the uterus though.

Yes or no.

My opinion doesn't matter and yours doesn't either. No , abortion does not kill a child. Its called a fetus.

I am calling out the hypocrisy of the Evangelicals.

Yes or no.
No.

So the fetal Homicide laws have it all wrong?

" You merely are not free to force someone else to pay for your choices."

Of course we are. We can do so through voting and legislation. Just as Medicare will pay for heart surgery for a person who ate a cheeseburger every day of his life.
As in, a majority of people who care, not a majority of AIDS patients. And you're a little late to the party.... Medicare and Medicaid already pay for AIDS treatments. And one suffering from AIDS can go on permanent Social Security disability. By the way, many more heterosexuals than homosexuals have AIDS in this world.
Well heck no wonder the programs are going broke. Perhaps we should run some more Clinton's bs out there to get more folks on the free for all sex program for the eugenics people will be happier and quit paying for risky behavioral illnesses all together?

The programs are going broke not just because of expenditures, but also because they are not adequately funded. And yes, we will always pay for treatments arising from "risky behaviors", because 1) we are not going to eliminate all risky behavior, and 2) these programs exist for the well-being of the individual members of our country, which bolsters the economy, national security, and overall strength of our society and nation. They do not exist to soothe your ideology, religion, neuroses, or fetishes.
Plenty of taxes already being laid on the people. The well being of a country isn't in promoting and paying for risky behavior so people can have a good time at other peoples expense and stay brain dead, dead beats. That degrades a country it doesn't bolster its economy or secure a future for the country either.

Well if you are so anti abortion you had best to love to care for other children, feeding, diapering and giving medical care, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

"The well being of a country isn't in promoting and paying for risky behavior so people can have a good time at other peoples expense and stay brain dead, dead beats. "

Of course, it can be, which is why we treat sick people, regardless of how they got sick. You write pretty words, but they are divorced from reality, my friend.
Actually I live in reality not the fantasy world that all of the bogus paper manufacturers of the last three decades have cooked up. The country cannot afford to continue paying for risky behaviors for whomever can do whatever they want. It was never intended to be a communist or marxist collective and all taht bs your pushing is why people are sick and tired of the corporate's and their nasty ilk on one end and damn tired of the sickos and deviants on the other end. You loose in the end as not everyone is brain dead yet.

Yes or no.
No.

You seem conflicted and confused. Here is a simple principle that will alleviate all of your confusion and head-scratching: It's the mother's choice.

Abortion? legal, mother's choice.

Killing someone else's fetus without consent? Murder. it's the mother's choice.

/thread

you can all go home, now.

Yes or no.

My opinion doesn't matter and yours doesn't either. No , abortion does not kill a child. Its called a fetus.

I am calling out the hypocrisy of the Evangelicals.

Our fetal homicide laws define children in the womb AS "children in the womb in Any stage of development."

Do you seriously expect anyone to take your word over that legal definition?

Actually I live in reality not the fantasy world that all of the bogus paper manufacturers of the last three decades have cooked up. The country cannot afford to continue paying for risky behaviors for whomever can do whatever they want. It was never intended to be a communist or marxist collective and all taht bs your pushing is why people are sick and tired of the corporate's and their nasty ilk on one end and damn tired of the sickos and deviants on the other end. You loose in the end as not everyone is brain dead yet.
"The country cannot afford to continue paying for risky behaviors for whomever can do whatever they want."

Of course it can, we are the wealthiest country on Earth and easily have enough wealth. And the reason you will never win this debate is precisely because we have to prevent the instance of ideologues like yourself deciding which risky behaviors we deem "not covered". Good luck, i think you will be very disappointed when the population of this country does not kowtow to your superstitions

Well if you are so anti abortion you had best to love to care for other children, feeding, diapering and giving medical care, you can't have your cake and eat it too.
My house actually fed a lot of the neighborhood children who did not have adequate meals at home due to their family situations so put your chit on someone else Penelope.

"The country cannot afford to continue paying for risky behaviors for whomever can do whatever they want."

Of course it can, we are the wealthiest country on Earth and easily have enough wealth. And the reason you will never win this debate is precisely because we have to prevent the instance of ideologues like yourself deciding which risky behaviors we deem "not covered". Good luck, i think you will be very disappointed when the population of this country does not kowtow to your superstitions
Well perhaps you may be the one disappointed in the end because well over seventy percent of the people in this country have the same or very similar beliefs as myself whether you like that or not it is still a majority.

Yes or no.
No.

You seem conflicted and confused. Here is a simple principle that will alleviate all of your confusion and head-scratching: It's the mother's choice.

Abortion? legal, mother's choice.

Killing someone else's fetus without consent? Murder. it's the mother's choice.

/thread

you can all go home, now.

Can you explain how it can be a crime of MURDER if a criminal even accidentally kills a child in the womb during a criminal act. . . But if the woman pays a proabort to kill that same child intentionally. . . It is anything less?

Well perhaps you may be the one disappointed in the end because well over seventy percent of the people in this country have the same or very similar beliefs as myself whether you like that or not it is still a majority.
"Well perhaps you may be the one disappointed in the end because well over seventy percent of the people in this country have the same or very similar beliefs as myself"

No they don't. Are you delusional?

New Kaiser Poll Shows 75% of Americans Support Federal Funding for Planned Parenthood
Kaiser Health Tracking Poll: ACA, Replacement Plans, Women’s Health

While Protestant Pastors like Bonhoeffer were being executed by the Third Reich, Catholics were helping the Third Reich.

62400CE9-C79D-4A28-8870-6C2E456D94AB.jpeg
C3AB90E6-BF35-4549-BF5C-8AD4611FB4B2.jpeg

"Well perhaps you may be the one disappointed in the end because well over seventy percent of the people in this country have the same or very similar beliefs as myself"

New Kaiser Poll Shows 75% of Americans Support Federal Funding for Planned Parenthood
Their poll doesn't mean anymore than the bs polls put out by mainstream media claiming Clinton was ahead of Trump. It most likely skewed just like the reports that they gave on deaths of children in their vaccine trials not being related to the vaccines given to the children that died shortly after they gave them the vaccines.

Polls had Hillary buying homes for her Secret Service team too.

Their poll doesn't mean anymore than the bs polls put out by mainstream media claiming Clinton was ahead of Trump. It most likely skewed just like the reports that they gave on deaths of children in their vaccine trials not being related to the vaccines given to the children that died shortly after they gave them the vaccines.
"Their poll doesn't mean anymore than the bs polls put out by mainstream media claiming Clinton was ahead of Trump. "

In other words, you are saying it is accurate, just like the polls just before the 2016 election?

Of course it means something. You just went into full "squeeze eyes tight and scream" mode, because you pulled something out of your ass that was false, and now you're all gwumpy about it. Stop blaming everyone else, own your own mistakes and lies. be a grownup.

`
`

I've given birth to three children, in what the bible nugs may call "wedlock.", which is to say, I never married the fathers.....plural. My decision to keep and bring up these children was never based on any western religious tenet, but from my own personal belief. With the religious right its, save the child but you are still a whore. I have no use for evangelicals, charismatics, pentecostals, fundamentalists and calvinists.

Polls had Hillary buying homes for her Secret Service team too.
Nobody knows what the hell you just tried to say, there, or how it was relevant to people self-identifying their beliefs.

"Their poll doesn't mean anymore than the bs polls put out by mainstream media claiming Clinton was ahead of Trump. "

In other words, you are saying it is accurate, just like the polls just before the 2016 election?

Of course it means something. You just went into full "squeeze eyes tight and scream" mode, because you pulled something out of your ass that was false, and now you're all gwumpy about it. Stop blaming everyone else, own your own mistakes and lies. be a grownup.
I am not the one that tried to make big bold letters to attempt to push my off the wall crap onto someone else. It really is not my fault you are such a lost lil twerp.

Forum List

Back