Even ABC News is taking issue with Kamala using images of Trump’s wall in her ads

Yes but when you are UNBURDENED BY WHAT HAS BEEN you can just drop out of a coconut tree, get the nomination through a coronation, hide from the press and pretend to be someone you are not. Isn't that how American elections work? :dunno:
Now that sounds like something Lara trump would say. DAF

Kamala has demonstrated her will and authority to secure our border for the last 3 1/2 years (and beyond) —especially after being Biden's point person for this responsibility: the border czar. I love how she talks about being tough on this issue, and it's always a future state, not realizing she can take action tomorrow. She reads the teleprompter well with the script she's supposed to speak.

Kamala has demonstrated her will and authority to secure our border for the last 3 1/2 years (and beyond) —especially after being Biden's point person for this responsibility: the border czar. I love how she talks about being tough on this issue, and it's always a future state, not realizing she can take action tomorrow. She reads the teleprompter well with the script she's supposed to speak.
When Lester Holt asked Kamala in a rare interview "So why haven't you even visited the border"? Kamala laughed and said "I haven't visited Europe either what's your point?"
That's how serious Kamala takes our border crisis, she views it as a bad vacation spot.

Do not forget that Biden referred to Harris as President any number of times.

Her policies in Joe's name. Her policies.

Kamala, as phony as a $3 bill.

Not to mention that she was installed, undemocratically installed, as the candidate. She never won a single delegate in a primary or caucus.

Trump Visits The Border Wall That Obama Built

Donald Trump Visited The Border Wall That Obama Built and Tried Taking Credit For It. Sound familiar? re: "AP fact check: Trump takes credit for Obama’s gains for vets?" Not sure why Trump keeps doing this, but here we are -- again:

Forum List

Back