🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even After Latest Attack, Liberals Refuse to Support Vehicle Control

Westwall cannot prove that 93% does not approve gun regulations, when it fact the percentage is solid.

Westwall does not understand the Constitution's 2d Amendment or the jurisprudence supporting appropriate regulation.

So Westwall, the propagandist, calls me a propagandist.

The fact is that guns have been regulated in the past and such has been sustained by SCOTUS.

I agree with the far right that regulation of vehicles and guns needs to increase.
we already have gun regulations so people who want them already have what they want

Westwall cannot prove that 93% does not approve gun regulations, when it fact the percentage is solid.

Westwall does not understand the Constitution's 2d Amendment or the jurisprudence supporting appropriate regulation.

So Westwall, the propagandist, calls me a propagandist.

The fact is that guns have been regulated in the past and such has been sustained by SCOTUS.

I agree with the far right that regulation of vehicles and guns needs to increase.

No, it is YOU who can't present support for that number otherwise you would have. Show us the link so we can tear the propaganda bullshit apart. The facts are that "assault rifles" are flying off the shelves. These aren't gun owners buying yet another one. These are NEW buyers who have realized that assholes, like you, wish to disarm them so that disturbed individuals can kill them easier. LGBQ folks have been awakened by your bullshit and are now buying guns that before they would have never, ever thought of. And in that bastion of so called gun control, California the LGBQ community has had enough.

Face it little Nazi, the gun control bullshit that you are pushing at the behest of the one thousandth, of the one percenters, ain't working. We KNOW that the wealthiest of the wealthy are pushing this shit so that they can finally, really, enslave the little guy. You know the 99% percent of the population that you and your masters are trying to disarm.

2016_06_15_shootback_49.jpg

Try to buy a car these days, and the salesman will be forced to file a government IFO to make sure you are not on a watch list.

And those who oppose the same for guns and watch lists are the allies of radical jihadism.

How many times do we need to ask for your source on that 93% number?

You can ask till you're blue in the face. It's a bullshit number made up by his master Bloomberg and his anti gun Nazi's.

Even in old west towns open carry was not allowed everywhere..

Pretty much untrue. There were a few places that tried it, and then abandoned those rules very quickly. You watch too many bad TV shows.

Your candidate is a silly goof, so we are fine with that. 31000 gun deaths, 29000 vehicle deaths. Yeah, regulation makes sense. 93% of America wants it, and you are wrong.

I would like to see a link to that.

The problem with these polls is that people pick out the ones that justify their opinion. How was the question phrased, who were the people that were asked the question, how large of a sample did they use?

It's like Global Warming. Most people polled want cleaner air and cleaner water. Well duh! Now try changing the question to: would you like cleaner air and cleaner water if it cost you $500.00 more a year in expenses?

Trust me, you would get a totally different majority in such a poll.

I demand that all vehicles that exist for the sole purpose of killing things be immediately taken off the road.

Notice that to make this lame analogy you have to say "things" instead of "people," because you know that if you said "killing people" you would leave out millions of hunting rifles.
WE have insecticide for the same reason: killing things. Should that be made illegal as well? Come to think of it, isopropyl alcohol and antibiotics should also be made illegal, since they are made to kill bacteria.

WTF? There's a big difference between a vehicle and a gun. Vehicles transports our entire effin economy,,,while a goddamn gun only real focus is to KILL! Don't you understand?

So you oppose the killing of varmints and game animals?

I demand that all vehicles that exist for the sole purpose of killing things be immediately taken off the road.

Notice that to make this lame analogy you have to say "things" instead of "people," because you know that if you said "killing people" you would leave out millions of hunting rifles.
WE have insecticide for the same reason: killing things. Should that be made illegal as well? Come to think of it, isopropyl alcohol and antibiotics should also be made illegal, since they are made to kill bacteria.
Wow so dumb.

How is that "dumb?" You are the one who implied anything that is manufactured solely to kill "things" should be illegal, not me.

WTF? There's a big difference between a vehicle and a gun. Vehicles transports our entire effin economy,,,while a goddamn gun only real focus is to KILL! Don't you understand?
You know...you are feeding his fetish.

Wow so dumb.

How is that "dumb?" You are the one who implied anything that is manufactured solely to kill "things" should be illegal, not me.
Oh now you're making up things that I never said. You're really bad at arguing Brifag.

WTF? There's a big difference between a vehicle and a gun. Vehicles transports our entire effin economy,,,while a gun only real focus is to KILL! Don't you understand?

But vehicles kill five times more people than guns do, and vehicles are frequently used in many crimes--from robberies to assaults to human trafficking to kidnapping,

And, is it a bad thing when a woman shoots a man who's trying to rape her? Or when a father shoots a burglar? Or when a cop shoots violent criminal who's trying to kill him? Or when a store owner shoots a guy who's trying to rob his store? Or when a soldier shoots a radical Muslim terrorist? Or when a rural family shoots a deer for meat and skins. Or when an animal-control person shoots a rabid dog? Would it have been bad if a sniper had been able to shoot Hitler in 1939?

To mindlessly condemn all "killing" is superficial and silly--and mindless--like all other liberal arguments.

The sad thing is that leftwing douche bags do think those things are bad.

No, keep the gun control, it works.... Criminals obey the law and will abide by it...I mean Chicago has heavy gun control and ......oh nevermind.

Yes they do. Now Chicago lost a lawsuit to the NRA for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Who said there is no God?
Chicago is a wonderful example of people using their 2nd amendment rights. Murica!!!!:salute:

Wow so dumb.

Oh now you're making up things that I never said. You're really bad at arguing Brifag.

Allow me to quote your idiocy:

Try to buy a car these days, and the salesman will be forced to file a government IFO to make sure you are not on a watch list.

And those who oppose the same for guns and watch lists are the allies of radical jihadism.

How many times do we need to ask for your source on that 93% number?
I have to shake my head in sorrow and pity for you guys. How many times do you deny the number is solid, used in congressional debate as we all know here, which makes the rest of the country stare at you guys as freaks. Congress outlawed assault weapons then allowed them, SCOTUS found it lawful.

Since the far right has forced a candidate on the GOP who cannot win, this argument really is moot. HRC will get at least three maybe five nominations to SCOTUS. Guess who she will nominate?

This all could have been avoided with a normal GOP candidate.

But no, not with our far right refusing to recognize reality that guns and autos can be and are regulated.

Even in old west towns open carry was not allowed everywhere..

Pretty much untrue. There were a few places that tried it, and then abandoned those rules very quickly. You watch too many bad TV shows.
It's something you wish but is not true..
When Dodge City residents organized their municipal government, do you know what the very first law they passed was? A gun control law..Did the Wild West Have More Gun Control Than We Do Today?
The shoot-out at the OK corral took place because the Earp brothers, along with John "Doc" Holliday, wanted to disarm the Clanton gang.Keep and Bear Arms - Gun Owners Home Page - 2nd Amendment Supporters

Wow so dumb.

Allow me to quote your idiocy:

Yeah that's exactly the same as: anything that is manufactured solely to kill "things" should be illegal

Go play with someone else brifag

Forum List

Back