🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even After Latest Attack, Liberals Refuse to Support Vehicle Control

The terrorist who used a truck to kill dozens of people in Nice, France, the other day would have been unable to kill so many people without the truck. Furthermore, each year, people use vehicles to deliberately harm or kill other people, and of course tens of thousand of people die each year in traffic accidents. Yet, despite this carnage, and despite the presence of viable alternatives, liberals still refuse to support meaningful vehicle control, much less a ban on personal vehicle ownership. And it's disgraceful.

All kidding aside, after 911, we truck drivers went through hell and are still going through it.

We don't have constitutional rights like every other motorist, so the feds can have their way with us however they wish.

Now if this attack took place in the US, I guarantee you that the libs would try to do more against truck drivers. Because as we all know, libs think they can solve any problem.

One of the automakers should put out a commercial with one of those vehicles that stop automatically upon sensing something in their path, driven by some terrorist doing his damndest to plow down civilians- and getting all frustrated/pissed off.

Too soon? Probably, but don't be surprised if you see it on SNL.....
Dont be surprised to see it mandated

WTF? There's a big difference between a vehicle and a gun. Vehicles transports our entire effin economy,,,while a goddamn gun only real focus is to KILL! Don't you understand?
No, a gun's purpose is self defense, that has always been its purpose. what you're talking about the intent of possible owners. A gun holds no blood lust of its own, and only serves as a tool. Besides, even if guns did hold a blood lust of their own, and had no use for self defense, then the government still couldn't get them out of the hands of criminals, even if the entire world banned them, because criminals don't follow the law. Even on the off chance that production was stopped entirely, determined enough criminals would build their own, then sell them on the Black Market or through the Deep Web.
Excellent reasons for regulation.
I mean, if you didn't read the post, one would come to that incorrect conclusion. I pointed out that regulations only effect those that follow the law, and actually help those that don't. The left ignore this fact because they don't want Americans legally armed.

The Op is right . Guns should be like trucks . You need a license , registration , insurance , safety requirements !

Good idea!

Yeah, that would have prevented a terrorist from using a truck to commit mass murder.

Should we make it easier to commit mass murder ? How many of these killing sprees invoke AR style guns ? Maybe we should hand them out in vending machines .

Should we make it easier to commit mass murder ? How many of these killing sprees invoke AR style guns ? Maybe we should hand them out in vending machines .

Not many involve AR anything. So if we make it slightly more difficult for bad guys to get guns, that will stop mass murderers? Hint: recreational narcotics in the US.

Not many involve AR anything. So if we make it slightly more difficult for bad guys to get guns, that will stop mass murderers? Hint: recreational narcotics in the US.

By "ar" I mean assault rifle type guns .

Drugs ? Come on. Most of these shooter dudes are on the psycho spectrum . If we pull back some fire power, at least some of the body count will drop.

The terrorist who used a truck to kill dozens of people in Nice, France, the other day would have been unable to kill so many people without the truck. Furthermore, each year, people use vehicles to deliberately harm or kill other people, and of course tens of thousand of people die each year in traffic accidents. Yet, despite this carnage, and despite the presence of viable alternatives, liberals still refuse to support meaningful vehicle control, much less a ban on personal vehicle ownership. And it's disgraceful.
What type of transportation will not hurt someone?

All kidding aside, after 911, we truck drivers went through hell and are still going through it.

We don't have constitutional rights like every other motorist, so the feds can have their way with us however they wish.

Now if this attack took place in the US, I guarantee you that the libs would try to do more against truck drivers. Because as we all know, libs think they can solve any problem.
My son is a truck driver and doesn't complain about it...

By "ar" I mean assault rifle type guns .

Drugs ? Come on. Most of these shooter dudes are on the psycho spectrum . If we pull back some fire power, at least some of the body count will drop.

I don't know. Statistics don't seem to be on your side. Until the Ferguson effect, violent and gun crime was on the decline since the early 90's. It's not so much the guns, but the fact more and more states adopted CCW's and provided laws that favor the victim more than the suspect.

And the point that flew right over your head about narcotics is that they've been illegal as long as I've been alive, and with all the laws in place, we have more of a drug problem than ever before. That's because the bad guys that want drugs (and guns) don't obey the laws--only law abiding citizens obey they law.

No doubt they are in bed with that powerful and corrupt lobby group

AAA

thanks AAA, you have blood on your hands
Yes, the OP is 100% right. Vehicle ownership and use need to be regulated even more, right along with guns. :)
As a fascist liberal, do you own stock in buggy whips? :lol:

Typical Starkey....he was a Kasich supporter....I laugh everytime I see him post it...but yeah we need to regulate trucks even more, they are too dangerous......anything that can cause harm to someone should be banned.....immediately!

No doubt they are in bed with that powerful and corrupt lobby group

AAA

thanks AAA, you have blood on your hands
Yes, the OP is 100% right. Vehicle ownership and use need to be regulated even more, right along with guns. :)
owebo, too bad for the Democrats one is a Constitutional right the Democrats hate the Constitution

Of course, abortion should never be regulated The Democrats are such hypocrites

Fallacy of fact: abortion is regulated

And not a constitutional right.

I do, why don't you try to dissuade more intelligibly?

Well I don't know your son. Maybe he's local and doesn't run into the DOT that much. Maybe he's a leftist and doesn't mind his vehicle getting pulled over or searched without probable cause or warrant. Maybe he's just lucky and doesn't get pulled over that much period.

What I can tell you is that government is responsible for higher and higher costs in transportation. Between the EPA making trucks almost unaffordable to more and more regulations and DOT cops on the road taking up our time, it's something that you and I eventually pay at the store and certainly a consideration when a company considers relocating to another country.

owebo, too bad for the Democrats one is a Constitutional right the Democrats hate the Constitution

Of course, abortion should never be regulated The Democrats are such hypocrites

Fallacy of fact: abortion is regulated
All medical procedures are...did you think you had a point?
Then abortion is regulated and permitted, which is supported by sane Americans.

yeah they are rarely inspected, gotta keep those killing mills going

NYC’s tanning salons inspected more regularly than abortion clinics | New York Post

It is appalling that these Libtards are against "sensible" vehicle control laws like having universal background checks that would make vehicles unaccessible to potential terrorists and crazy people.

You know that any terrorist or crook can go into any car dealership and buy a vehicle any time they want without government permission? Scary, isn't it? Of course private sales of vehicles is a big loophole that must be stopped.

Last Christmas we bought my mother a pressure cooker that she always wanted. Do you believe we didn't even have to present an ID nor have a background check? WTF is wrong with these Republicans anyhow?

You have an ID? Damn, I thought they were hard to get, liberals keep telling us it's impossible.

The Op is right . Guns should be like trucks . You need a license , registration , insurance , safety requirements !

Good idea!

Yeah, that would have prevented a terrorist from using a truck to commit mass murder.

No, keep the gun control, it works.... Criminals obey the law and will abide by it...I mean Chicago has heavy gun control and ......oh nevermind.

Good idea!

Again, if someone wants to break the law in the first place, they can obtain the weapon illegally, because they're going to break the law, anyway. Laws will only make the potential victims easier targets. Chicago has the strictest gun control, but the highest murder rate.

I demand that all vehicles that exist for the sole purpose of killing things be immediately taken off the road.

My firearms reason for existence is target shooting. It is a nice bonus that I can use them to defend myself and my family as well.

Forum List

Back