Even Australia is making fun of us (USA) now

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Biden's inability to complete a sentence, to even say what he means to say, is getting really bad. If you can't articulate your sentences, how are you even wanting to be president? Does he just not know he's this bad? Is no one telling him how bad he is?

Biden's inability to complete a sentence, to even say what he means to say, is getting really bad. If you can't articulate your sentences, how are you even wanting to be president? Does he just not know he's this bad? Is no one telling him how bad he is?

Cool he's like 1% of the way towards reaching the level Trump's fat, stupid ass was and still is mocked around the world.

Really? Because you don't hear the rest of the world still making fun of Trump. Only the US leftist loonies who can't seem to get Trump off their minds.
I don't hear much talk about Trump really anywhere anymore except RWNJ circles. But if he's brought up in conversation anywhere in almost the entire world, it's to be mocked and laughed at.

If the topic is the global mocking of an incompetent U.S. President, I don't see how it's possible not to bring up Trump.
If prices keep rising and riots start in cities, will the Prog politicians use the Police Departments to quell them? A way off we hope.

If his synapses are firing so poorly that he cannot communicate a cohesive thought, how can he be expected to understand, process, and answer the big problems?

Exactly.

Unfit.

Fuck off puddin brains.

Hmm accidentally speaking the Trumper's true feelings
Well I WOULD be laughing and mocking Biden if his results weren't so damn tragic........I don't mock Trump at all and never have...except that stupid TV show he had. BORING!!!

Greg

If I had to guess he knows it.
My Mother did.

Biden is a figurehead, the same as all previous presidents, save perhaps for George Washington himself, were figureheads. Raw power is held in the hands of many in the US government, none of whose faces have likely ever been seen by the public. The true ruler of America is the ancient system that runs it. We are all slaves to the machine.

Forum List

Back