Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where on earth did you grow up to be accused of being a Christ killer? That is perfectly horrible.

Tell us about your days in Saudi Arabia again. Or how Muslims don't believe in sacrifice.

Have you thought of being a fiction writer?

Muslims don't do sacrifice.. because God is not fed nor does He eat.

The Eid adah is a feast day meal to remember Abraham.. Calling it sacrifice is like calling Christmas turkey a sacrifice.

You are very confused SHAAR------killing animals is called "SACRIFICE" Are you from
INDIA? Hindus feed their "gods" Jewish sacrifice has nothing to do with feeding anyone other than humans. islamic sacrifice also involves feeding humans .

your problem is probably not doctrinal----more a problem with the english language.

In human behavior------animal sacrifice has been used as a way of distributing
animal food ------thousands of years. For someone who has traveled widely and
pretends to be sorta educated-----you missed quite a bit

Where on earth did you grow up to be accused of being a Christ killer? That is perfectly horrible.

Tell us about your days in Saudi Arabia again. Or how Muslims don't believe in sacrifice.

Have you thought of being a fiction writer?

The Eid adah is a feast day meal to remember Abraham.. Calling it sacrifice is like calling Christmas turkey a sacrifice.

Thousands of sheep, goats and cows rotting in the sun after having their throats slit what is that other than sacrifice

There is no way you lived in Saudi Arabia. Otherwise you'd know of the millions of animals that are sacrificed on Muslim religious holidays. Perhaps you were imported as a temp maid to clean up hotel rooms, who knows. You seem to know very little about the religion or people for someone who claims to have lived there. :clap:

Muslims slaughter a lamb or whatever and share the meat with needy families. I lived there a couple of decades... along with thousands of other Americans.

COWFLOP the desert was covered in rotting carcases of ritualised sacrifices. Here is the answer form islam itself

Atonement by Blood Sacrifice in Islam

This basic principle of sacrifice as atonement is also found in nearly all of the ethnic religions, even in primitive tribal customs.

In Islam there are also sacrifices, blood-covenants and consecration by blood, of which many seem unaware. The chief feast in the world of Islam is the Feast of Sacrifice held at Mecca during the pilgrimage and simultaneously in every Moslem community from Tangier and Timbuctoo to Bombay and Bokhara.

The sacerdotal function in Islam as in all religions is that of blood-sacrifice. Abraham not only made the great renunciation at Mount Moriah but was a priest of his household, built altars and sacrificed. Melchizedak was a priest of the most High without special consecration. So among the Semites the patriarch was priest. Among the Arabs we also find blood-sacrifice as a household rite before Islam and in Islam; and the great festival, the Feast-of-Sacrifice was consecrated and perpetuated by Mohammed at Mecca when he acted as priest-prophet for his followers for the first time as conqueror of the old Arab shrine.

I think it would be more accurate to say that you're fulla shit, as usual.

Jesus neither hated the Jews nor did Jews hate him.

Isa respecters MUST claim that jews hate them in order for them to justify
their MURDER OF TENS OF MILLIONS OF JEWS for their own personal pleasure.

Nothing PUTS A SMILE ON THE FACE OF AN ISA-RESPECTER more than an
obscene mutilation murder of a jew------especially a jewish child.

Long before I met muslims----I learned about a person named "jesus"----not
at home ----for someoine that isa-respecting genocidal pigs claim jews
"HATE" this person is certainly not an object of DISCUSSION in jewish homes
or in synagogues I heard of the isa-respecting hero ADOLF ABU ALI long
before I heard of anyone named "jesus" in my parents home. What I learned
about "jesus" on the playground is-------I killed him therefore THEY hate me.

Many yeara later-----I heard the same logic from murderers and rapists handcuffed
to their hospital bed rails----to wit----THEIR JUSTIFICATIONS for their murders and rapes

I grew up in the USA-----east. In a town that already existed
prior to the revolutionary war and still had a core population that represented
people who migrated to the USA as FARMERS----from england, ireland,
scotland, and germany---etc. As such there were methodists. lutherans,
episcoplians and catholics when I was a small child.-----I have never met a jew
in the USA who grew up at the time I did----who was not told the fact that
he "killed jesus" Muslims only recently began to make an issue of that "fact"

I did not meet any muslims until-----the early 60s. That's when I learned that
the entire MIDDLE EAST is "MUSLIM LAND" and "jews have no business there"
Before meeting you ----I never met a single person who spent time in saudi arabia
who claimed to have a church there and to openly practice christianity. I have
known people who have spent time in saudi arabia-----christians and jews----and
have met a few saudis. In the USA saudis cling to jews LIKE GLUE under some
circumstances-----like when they are sick. I attribute it to the fact that Sala'adin's
personal physician was a jew. Even today----saudis import Israeli doctors for
consultation don't tell anyone-----it's a secret. Tell me about CHRISTMAS
IN SAUDI ARABIA------did you go out in groups on christmas eve and sing???

Jesus slandered continues in his lies about Jesus and disbelief in Jesus.

Poor boy, repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior or hell awaits.

It's just so enjoyable to watch this Jew hating witch (and her cohorts manning that member name) grappling with the fact that most American Christians support Israel wholeheartedly and believe the anew Testament and Jesus are Zionist. This is the undeniable truth.

At some point in time Jihad Sherri will come to that realization that she's pissing in the wind and just pull the cord on her suicide vest, sending her to her 72 Islamic vibrators in heaven.

It's just so enjoyable to watch this Jew hating witch (and her cohorts manning that member name) grappling with the fact that most American Christians support Israel wholeheartedly and believe the anew Testament and Jesus are Zionist. This is the undeniable truth.

At some point in time Jihad Sherri will come to that realization that she's pissing in the wind and just pull the cord on her suicide vest, sending her to her 72 Islamic vibrators in heaven.

Shirley Phelps, is that you ??

He is speaking to the people of Thessalonia by letter, words in bold, Gentile believers.

His words to Jews rejecting Jesus is God's wrath is on them.

You certainly have difficulty with English, obviously not your first.language.

The Jews hated Jesus so much they killed Him.

1 Thessalonians 2

And*we also thank God constantly[d]*for this, that when you receivedthe word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it*not as the word of men[e]*but as what it really is, the word of God,*which is at work in you believers.*For you, brothers,*became imitators of*the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea. For*you suffered the same things from your own countrymen*as they did from the Jews,[f]*who killed both the Lord Jesus and*the prophets, and drove us out, and displease God and*oppose all mankind*by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles that they might be saved—so as always*to fill up the measure of their sins. But*wrath has come upon them at last![g]

1 thessalonians 2 ESV - Paul's Ministry to the Thessalonians - Bible Gateway

I think it would be more accurate to say that you're fulla shit, as usual.

Jesus neither hated the Jews nor did Jews hate him.
Always, if you read on, the verse totally negates Jihad Sherri's claims. How hard she tries to make Jesus all about hate:

Paul's Longing to See Them Again

17 But since we were torn away from you, brothers, for a short time, in person not in heart, we endeavored the more eagerly and with great desire to see you face to face, 18 because we wanted to come to you—I, Paul, again and again—but Satan hindered us. 19 For what is our hope or joy or crown of boasting before our Lord Jesus at his coming? Is it not you? 20 For you are our glory and joy.

You see? Jesus comes back to save his brothers and sisters the Jews first. It is their hope and joy of boating about it. Will you Jihad Sherri boast about it too, or keep whining and moaning about it? Ha ha ha. Unreal.

1 Thessalonians 2

English Standard Version (ESV)

Paul's Ministry to the Thessalonians

For you yourselves know, brothers,[a]*that our*coming to you*was not in vain.*But though we had already suffered and been shamefully treated*at Philippi, as you know,*we had boldness in our God*to declare to you the gospel of God in the midst of much*conflict.*For*our appeal does not spring from*error or*impurity or*any attempt to deceive,*but just as we have been approved by God*to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not*to please man, but to please Godwho tests our hearts.*For we never came with words of flattery,*as you know, nor with a pretext for greed—God is witness.*Nor did we seek glory from people, whether from you or from others,*though we could have made*demands as*apostles of Christ.*But we were*gentle[c]among you,*like a nursing mother taking care of her own children.*So, being affectionately desirous of you, we were ready to share with you not only the gospel of God*but also our own selves, because you had become very dear to us.

For you remember, brothers,*our labor and toil: we*worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you, while we proclaimed to you the gospel of God.*You are witnesses, and*God also,*how holy and righteous and blameless was our conduct toward you believers.For you know how,*like a father with his children,*we exhorted each one of you and encouraged you and*charged*you to walk in a manner worthy of God,*who calls you into his own kingdom and glory.

And*we also thank God constantly[d]*for this, that when you receivedthe word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it*not as the word of men[e]*but as what it really is, the word of God,*which is at work in you believers.*For you, brothers,*became imitators of*the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea. For*you suffered the same things from your own countrymen*as they did from the Jews,[f]*who killed both the Lord Jesus and*the prophets, and drove us out, and displease God and*oppose all mankind*by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles that they might be saved—so as always*to fill up the measure of their sins. But*wrath has come upon them at last![g]

But since we were torn away from you, brothers, for a short time,*in person not in heart, we endeavored the more eagerly and with great desire*to see you face to face,*because we wanted to come to you—I, Paul, again and again—but Satan*hindered us.*For what is our hope orjoy or crown of boasting*before our Lord Jesus at his*coming? Is it not you?*For you are our glory and joy.

Brothers are other believers in Jesus Christ, Jews and Gentiles who believe in Jesus.

The Thessalonians, who the words in Thessalonians are addressed to, are the Apostle Pauls brothers in Christ.

Last edited:
Isa respecters MUST claim that jews hate them in order for them to justify
their MURDER OF TENS OF MILLIONS OF JEWS for their own personal pleasure.

Nothing PUTS A SMILE ON THE FACE OF AN ISA-RESPECTER more than an
obscene mutilation murder of a jew------especially a jewish child.

Long before I met muslims----I learned about a person named "jesus"----not
at home ----for someoine that isa-respecting genocidal pigs claim jews
"HATE" this person is certainly not an object of DISCUSSION in jewish homes
or in synagogues I heard of the isa-respecting hero ADOLF ABU ALI long
before I heard of anyone named "jesus" in my parents home. What I learned
about "jesus" on the playground is-------I killed him therefore THEY hate me.

Many yeara later-----I heard the same logic from murderers and rapists handcuffed
to their hospital bed rails----to wit----THEIR JUSTIFICATIONS for their murders and rapes

I grew up in the USA-----east. In a town that already existed
prior to the revolutionary war and still had a core population that represented
people who migrated to the USA as FARMERS----from england, ireland,
scotland, and germany---etc. As such there were methodists. lutherans,
episcoplians and catholics when I was a small child.-----I have never met a jew
in the USA who grew up at the time I did----who was not told the fact that
he "killed jesus" Muslims only recently began to make an issue of that "fact"

I did not meet any muslims until-----the early 60s. That's when I learned that
the entire MIDDLE EAST is "MUSLIM LAND" and "jews have no business there"
Before meeting you ----I never met a single person who spent time in saudi arabia
who claimed to have a church there and to openly practice christianity. I have
known people who have spent time in saudi arabia-----christians and jews----and
have met a few saudis. In the USA saudis cling to jews LIKE GLUE under some
circumstances-----like when they are sick. I attribute it to the fact that Sala'adin's
personal physician was a jew. Even today----saudis import Israeli doctors for
consultation don't tell anyone-----it's a secret. Tell me about CHRISTMAS
IN SAUDI ARABIA------did you go out in groups on christmas eve and sing???

My nephew is a Jew and he toured Arabia three years ago... and I have met Jewish Wall Street types at the Meridien Hotel in Al Khobar.

Christmas was very much like Christmas in the US.. with caroling and Christmas trees.. Santa arrived on a Camel or by helicopter. We had Christmas parades and pageants.

Years ago they always had a huge Christmas pageant in Dhahran with live camels, goats, sheep and donkeys .. also a live choir of angels on the roof of the manger. Also wise men on camels..

Most compounds have Christmas.. just like they have Friday School and Church and Vacation Bible School.

My family has been in America since the early 1600s. In fact there is a plaque where the one f the first homes in New Amsterdam.

Paul never met Jesus Paul decided to create a new religion out
of jewish ethics-----FOR THE WORLD A religion devoted to evangelism.
Historically-----at the time -----evangelism was very controversial amongst
jews. Eventually---followers of paul rendered conversion to judaism a
capital crime for both the converted and the person who assisted in the
conversion. Now who hated whom? It did not take long for the
followers of paul to become THAT VINDICTIVE----such laws were put into full
effect by the early AD 300's

1 Thessalonians 1

Greeting

Paul,*Silvanus, and Timothy,

To the church of the*Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:

Grace to you and peace.

The Thessalonians' Faith and Example

We give thanks to God always for all of you, constantly[a]*mentioning you in our prayers,*remembering before*our God and Father*your work of faith and labor of*love and*steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.*For we know,*brothers*loved by God,*that he has chosen you,because*our gospel came to you not only in word, but also in power and*in the Holy Spirit and with full*conviction. You know*what kind of men we proved to be among you for your sake.*And*you became imitators of us*and of the Lord, for*you received the word in much affliction,*with the*joy of the Holy Spirit,*so that you became an example to all the believers in Macedonia and in Achaia.*For not only has the word of the Lord*sounded forth from you in Macedonia and Achaia, but your faith in God has gone forth*everywhere, so that we need not say anything.*For they themselves report concerning us the kind of*reception we had among you, and how*you turned to God*from idols to serve the living and*true God,*and*to wait for his Son*from heaven,*whom he raised from the dead, Jesus*who delivers us fromthe wrath to come.

Footnotes:1 Thessalonians 1:2*Or*without ceasing1 Thessalonians 1:4*Or*brothers and sisters. The plural Greek word*adelphoi*(translated “brothers”) refers to siblings in a family. In New Testament usage, depending on the context,adelphoi*may refer either to men or to both men and women who are siblings (brothers and sisters) in God's family, the church

1 thessalonians 1 ESV - Greeting - Paul, Silvanus, and Timothy, - Bible Gateway

John 3

You Must Be Born Again

Now there was a man of the Pharisees named*Nicodemus,*a ruler of the Jews.*This man came to Jesus[a]*by night and said to him,*“Rabbi,we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do*unless God is with him.”*Jesus answered him,“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is*born*again*he cannot*see the kingdom of God.”*Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?”*Jesus answered,*“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born*of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.*That which is born of the flesh is*flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.[c]*Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You[d]*must be born*again.’The wind[e]*blows*where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Nicodemus said to him,*“How can these things be?”*Jesus answered him,*“Are you the teacher of Israel*and yet you do not understand these things?*Truly, truly, I say to you,*we speak of what we know, and bear witness to what we have seen, but*you[f]*do not receive our testimony.*If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things?*No one has*ascended into heaven except*he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.[g]And*as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man*be lifted up,*that whoever believes*in him*may have eternal life.[h]

For God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+3

I am providing words straight out of The New Testament.

You just refuse to believe what is written and who Jesus Himself says He is.

Continue in disbelief, hell awaits.

That is what Jesus says in John 3.

I will edit this and include Jesus words, straight from Him to you.

Nor do Jews 'hate Jesus' today - not as a (Pharisee after the school of Hillel) Rabbi, nor as anything else.

People seem to forget that there was Judaism for 1500 years before Jesus' time. And that the Jewish People had been exiled and had the Temple destroyed once already: neither disaster would crush them, nor both together. From Moses to the other prophets to the sages of the Talmud and rabbis down through the centuries, the line of 'succession' has remained unbroken. As has the determination of the Jewish People to remain faithful to the Sinai Covenant.

Of course, the biggest problem with the sherriliar's "theology" as concerns Jews and Judiasm is not that it contradicts the Hebrew Bible: it's that it contradicts the NT.

Last edited:

Actually Paul and James were at loggerheads.. James wanted those Gentiles who wanted to be Christians to first convert to Judaism.

Actually Paul and James were at loggerheads.. James wanted those Gentiles who wanted to be Christians to first convert to Judaism.

It was an early issue-----by the time that the NICEAN thing rolled around----there was a
firm break ------the NICEAN THING-----reflects that firm break and the firm institution
of what seems to be ALL PAUL and even SUPRA PAUL complete with
deadly hatred

What does it mean to be a born again Christian?

You must be born again, what the Apostle Paul calls dying to self and living for Christ. An act of believing in Jesus with all of your heart , a real transformation inside of the heart of a believer when they are saved. . Its inviting Jesus to live in your heart and once you do that everything changes. Its not as if you just understand everyrhing, but you are on this path to draw closer to Jesus, to become more like Jesus. And the Holy Spirit lives in you, convicting you of sin, showing you God. I can even feel the separate presence of Jesus and the Holy Spirit and God the Father. Pray to God, in Jesus name, Jesus beside me, the Holy Spirit in me.

It addresses a Christian upon Salvation , being born again.

John 3

You Must Be Born Again

Now there was a man of the Pharisees named*Nicodemus,*a ruler of the Jews.*This man came to Jesus[a]*by night and said to him,*“Rabbi,we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do*unless God is with him.”*Jesus answered him,“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is*born*again*he cannot*see the kingdom of God.”*Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?”*Jesus answered,*“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born*of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.*That which is born of the flesh is*flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.[c]*Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You[d]*must be born*again.’The wind[e]*blows*where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Nicodemus said to him,*“How can these things be?”*Jesus answered him,*“Are you the teacher of Israel*and yet you do not understand these things?*Truly, truly, I say to you,*we speak of what we know, and bear witness to what we have seen, but*you[f]*do not receive our testimony.*If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things?*No one has*ascended into heaven except*he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.[g]And*as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man*be lifted up,*that whoever believes*in him*may have eternal life.[h]

For God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

John 3 - Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - Now there was - Bible Gateway

I am providing words straight out of The New Testament.

You just refuse to believe what is written and who Jesus Himself says He is.

Continue in disbelief, hell awaits.

That is what Jesus says in John 3.

I will edit this and include Jesus words, straight from Him to you.

Nor do Jews 'hate Jesus' today - not as a (Pharisee after the school of Hillel) Rabbi, nor as anything else.

People seem to forget that there was Judaism for 1500 years before Jesus' time. And that the Jewish People had been exiled and had the Temple destroyed once already: neither disaster would crush them, nor both together. From Moses to the other prophets to the sages of the Talmud and rabbis down through the centuries, the line of 'succession' has remained unbroken. As has the determination of the Jewish People to remain faithful to the Sinai Covenant.

Of course, the biggest problem with the sherriliar's "theology" as concerns Jews and Judiasm is not that it contradicts the Hebrew Bible: it's that it contradicts the NT.

James preached to Jewish believers and Paul mostly to.Gentile believers.

There are verses of theirs, put them side by side and they seem inconsistent.

But I have concluded they are both true, the perspective you read words from can make seemingly differing statements both true.

And this matter of the perspective we see God through, the fact it is different for every person, I expect will surprise all of us believers in Jesus one day, who we find in Heaven.

I completely believe the words of Jesus, but I do not think I have the capacity to fully understand those words and never will in this physical body.

And I probably forget as many truths as I learn, I can't hang onto them and I even know it when I grasp them, sometimes fleetingly. And I always fall short.

I feel my understanding of who Jesus is is always in a state of change, I think it's part of becoming more like Jesus, part of that transformation process.

There is no way you lived in Saudi Arabia. Otherwise you'd know of the millions of animals that are sacrificed on Muslim religious holidays. Perhaps you were imported as a temp maid to clean up hotel rooms, who knows. You seem to know very little about the religion or people for someone who claims to have lived there. :clap:

Muslims slaughter a lamb or whatever and share the meat with needy families. I lived there a couple of decades... along with thousands of other Americans.
Yet you claimed Muslims don't sacrifice animals. Hundreds of millions of animals get sacrificed every year as part of the rituals.

Muslims even sacrifice animals when friends, relatives or loved ones are about to travel or just arrived. How did Jihad Sherri end up putting you up to this, as a friend or are you also getting paid?

Jihad Sherri you are an abomination. When will you face the fact that most American Christians don't feel the same as you do. I almost feel sorry for you. You spend all your living hours denying the obvious truth. Ha ha ha.

He is speaking to the people of Thessalonia by letter, words in bold, Gentile believers.

His words to Jews rejecting Jesus is God's wrath is on them.

You certainly have difficulty with English, obviously not your first.language.

The Jews hated Jesus so much they killed Him.

1 Thessalonians 2

Always, if you read on, the verse totally negates Jihad Sherri's claims. How hard she tries to make Jesus all about hate:

17 But since we were torn away from you, brothers, for a short time, in person not in heart, we endeavored the more eagerly and with great desire to see you face to face, 18 because we wanted to come to you—I, Paul, again and again—but Satan hindered us. 19 For what is our hope or joy or crown of boasting before our Lord Jesus at his coming? Is it not you? 20 For you are our glory and joy.

You see? Jesus comes back to save his brothers and sisters the Jews first. It is their hope and joy of boating about it. Will you Jihad Sherri boast about it too, or keep whining and moaning about it? Ha ha ha. Unreal.
Nah, you obviously have a huge problem. The very next verse in your lame attempt can even be considered a ZIONIST verse. You just keep quoting verses that blow up in your face. When will you blow yourself up, did they give you a launch date for your virgin 72 vibrators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back