Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I SET forth the words he wrote about Palestine from sources on the Internet where his works are published in full.

All it requires is the ability to read English, a thing you seem incapable of doing

Here is what a Palestinian Christian writes about Jesus, proving Roudy is a liar.

Mar 31, 2013

Easter Resurrection of Palestine

Jesus was a Palestinian martyr; he was born in Palestine and spoke the language of my ancestors Aramaic, the precursor of the Arabic language.**He believed in resistance like turning tables of profiteers at the temple, challenging the “leaders” etc.**And he worked to help the poor and disenfranchised.**“Comfort the afflicted and make the comfortable a little less comfortable” as Dorothy Day once said.* He did not spend any time congratulating the rich and powerful or visiting their palaces.**When he did encounter the rich and powerful (e.g. Pharisees) he called them hypocrites.** I use it also to describe powerful today.**For example they speak of democracy and human rights while daily violating those.**They speak of love of God but they murder, steal, lie, and cheat to get money and resources and land of others. So I think what Jesus would do if he was still physically walking in these hills here is that he would join us in protests at the apartheid wall and stand in front of bulldozers uprooting olive trees and destroying Palestinian homes.**He would also still be telling us to be hopeful that the Son of Man will be brought to life again and that Palestine will be free again. *We Palestinians do have some experience with resurrection

Popular Resistance: Easter Resurrection of Palestine
No actually, that's a pro Pali blogshit worth flushing down the Mecca I mean toilet.

More slander by a Zionist.

That should be added to the definition of Zionist, "a slanderer."

Structural defects in Jihad Sherri's brain. Now that's something to take a closer look at.

Is the Lancet still in business after all those bogus fraudulent research they presented?

It is a website of a Palestinian American Christian who lives near Bethlehem.

HIS words prove you are a liar.

Here is what a Palestinian Christian writes about Jesus, proving Roudy is a liar.

Mar 31, 2013

Jesus was a Palestinian martyr; he was born in Palestine and spoke the language of my ancestors Aramaic, the precursor of the Arabic language.**He believed in resistance like turning tables of profiteers at the temple, challenging the “leaders” etc.**And he worked to help the poor and disenfranchised.**“Comfort the afflicted and make the comfortable a little less comfortable” as Dorothy Day once said.* He did not spend any time congratulating the rich and powerful or visiting their palaces.**When he did encounter the rich and powerful (e.g. Pharisees) he called them hypocrites.** I use it also to describe powerful today.**For example they speak of democracy and human rights while daily violating those.**They speak of love of God but they murder, steal, lie, and cheat to get money and resources and land of others. So I think what Jesus would do if he was still physically walking in these hills here is that he would join us in protests at the apartheid wall and stand in front of bulldozers uprooting olive trees and destroying Palestinian homes.**He would also still be telling us to be hopeful that the Son of Man will be brought to life again and that Palestine will be free again. *We Palestinians do have some experience with resurrection

No actually, that's a pro Pali blogshit worth flushing down the Mecca I mean toilet.

You set forth garbage. Who are the residents of this coastal region, idiot? PHILISTINES. An extinct people having nothing to do with today's Arab "Palestinians". Israel predates Philistia by 600 years. :cuckoo:

Structural defects in Jihad Sherri's brain. Now that's something to take a closer look at.

Is the Lancet still in business after all those bogus fraudulent research they presented?
No, someone who compares Hamas to Jesus. What's your definition of that, heyvoun?

I would call it a terrorist ass licker, like most Americans would.

It is a website of a Palestinian American Christian who lives near Bethlehem.

HIS words prove you are a liar.

Mar 31, 2013

That's a blogshit website. Popular resistance my ass. Bunch of terrorist animals.

RECAP, Roudy is a slanderer, slandering Jesus and slandering God by continuing to lie and falsely allege Jesus is a Zionist.

Christians believe in Jesus.

AND there is no support for Slanderer Roudys false claim that most American Christians support Israel wholeheatedly.

All we have is lies of a slanderer, a slanderer of Jesus and a slanderer of God..

May God have mercy on your soul.

Recap.

Most American Christians support Israel wholeheartedly, and believe Jesus was a Zionist Israelite Judean rabbi.

Jihad Sherri who compares Hamas terrorists to Jesus, isn't even a fly on a donkey's anus.

This is Jesus

John 3

King James Version (KJV)

There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 3 - Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - Now there was - Bible Gateway

Hamas are human beings Jesus died to save.

God does not hate Hamas, but Jesus slanderers like you do.

No, someone who compares Hamas to Jesus. What's your definition of that, heyvoun?

I would call it a terrorist ass licker, like most Americans would.

Of course a majority of Americans who are Christians support Israel. What planet do you live on? America is not those Islamist jerkoffs you hang around with day and night. This is not even debatable.

Hamas is a terrorist organization as designated by the US state dept. with blood of hundreds of innocent children on their hands. And you compared them to Jesus?

YOU ARE PURE SCUM.

This is Jesus

John 3

King James Version (KJV)

There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 3 - Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - Now there was - Bible Gateway
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Lies never become true, no matter how many times you repeat those lies.

How do you debate a liar? You just keep on calling him on his lies.

Stop slandering Jesus and God and lying about Christians.

Of course a majority of Americans who are Christians support Israel. What planet do you live on? America is not those Islamist jerkoffs you hang around with day and night. This is not even debatable.

That is another lie by the Jesus Slanderer.

And what does that even mean?

You are so full of lies and deceit you cannot even tell a lie that makes any sense.

Recap, most American Christians shoulder to shoulder with Israel.

Last edited:
I SET forth the words he wrote about Palestine from sources on the Internet where his works are published in full.

All it requires is the ability to read English, a thing you seem incapable of doing

Mar 31, 2013

Jesus was a Palestinian martyr; he was born in Palestine and spoke the language of my ancestors Aramaic, the precursor of the Arabic language.

can you name this idiot , sherri? aramaic is not the precursor of the arabic
language NOT BY A LONG SHOT Aramaic developed in Mesopotamia----it was
a written language THOUSANDS of years before arabic finally got an alphabet. Arabic
finally developed into a kind of language ----some time abou 1500 years ago and being
a primitive garble it is still so unstable that arabic speakers from one country to another
cannot even undersatand each other. Most arabic speakers are incapable of
reading the koran . The aramaic of the talmud has remained stable for more than
2500 years-----and that is about it for aramaic
Amharic is a very remote ancestor of the desert patois called "arabic"-----
Etymoloyg is a science not an idiot masjid burp

Prove me wrong, you can't. Here is the truth:

Americans Continue to Tilt Pro-Israel

More view Israel favorably than the Palestinian Authority or Iran
by Elizabeth Mendes

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The large majority of Americans continue to view Israel favorably, while far fewer say they view the Palestinian Authority or Iran very or mostly favorably.

The majority of Republicans, independents, and Democrats view Israel favorably, though Republicans give Israel its most positive ratings. All three groups are much less likely to view the Palestinian Authority or Iran favorably.

Last edited:

Prove me wrong, you can't. Here is the truth:

More view Israel favorably than the Palestinian Authority or Iran
by Elizabeth Mendes

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The large majority of Americans continue to view Israel favorably, while far fewer say they view the Palestinian Authority or Iran very or mostly favorably.

The majority of Republicans, independents, and Democrats view Israel favorably, though Republicans give Israel its most positive ratings. All three groups are much less likely to view the Palestinian Authority or Iran favorably.

roudy---leave sherri alone------she has fixed beliefs. There is absolutely no
way to TALK psychotic delusions out of the mind of a psychotic or filth out of the
mind of a jihado fascist. Try to remember -----much of her filth is a matter of ego-
defense.------a kind of way in which the sick psyche protects itself. In order to survive ---
she MUST convince herself that the murder of hundreds of millions by her kith and
kin is somehow---in some way------"justified" even today-----as the victims of her
creed lie dying in the gutters of syria -------without her hatred of jews------she would be
lost IT DEFINES HER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back