Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why is it practised in islam more than any other religion, on both boys and girls. How many young muslim girls have bled to death after being circumcised, and why is it now banned in all civilised countries. Many muslim mothers have faced prison for forcing their daughters to be mutilated in this way. Just another example of Islamic barbarity and violence

You mean because there are more Muslims than Jews?
Circumcision of girls is not Islamic.. it comes from Africa..

Yet Muslims are the only ones currently prating it. About 60% Egyptian women are circumcised during their teenage years. Perhaps it's the culture of chauvinism and treating women like property that Islam creates.

FGM is against the law in Egypt and has been for years.. however, it still shows up in some rural villages. It also shows up in Israel among foreign workers.

The last time the isa-alla sluts were posting thus was in 2006 whilst their pimp
was kissing his poison nail bombs and preaching to his excited whores----"WE WILL
SHOOT THESE ISA BABY MURDERING BOMBS INTO THE SKULLS OF JOOOOS FROM
HAIFA TO TEL AVIV millions of sluts world wide moaned in orgiastic delight.
It seems to me that the sluts are at it again. Birds tend to fly at low altitude before
a storm It is a sign-------Isa worshipping perverted sluts also provide signs

Are you speaking of circumcision?

Intersting point-----it is true that Hajji circumcision is mutilation The first time I saw
the results of a masjid HACKING JOB-----I was shocked. ragged edges---scarring.

An interesting study in the medical literature comparing HAJJI hack jobs to the circumcsion
done by jews reveals that the barbaric hajji thing----does NOT confer the same kind
of protection against cervical cancer in the unfortunate "partners" of the hajjis----as jewish circumcision affords jewish wives-----NOR is it as protective against HIV transmission or Penile cancer Is that not interesting? The study came out several
years ago----I am convinced its those RAGGED EDGES ------now for the real shocker--
part of the study was based on information from saudi arabia

How many Muslim penises have you looked at?

Circumcision came from ancient Egypt .. and if a boy is taught basic hygiene is unnecessary.
Male circumcision is a religious requirement, idiot. Again you display your total ignorance. Now IM SURE YOU DIDNT LIVE IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY. However Muslims circumcise males during their teens and it's usually done very unhygienic and without anesthesia by a person who's not a professional. Sometimes even the butcher does it.

That's a far cry from a certified Mohel doing it on the 8th day after a Jewish child is born

You mean because there are more Muslims than Jews?
Circumcision of girls is not Islamic.. it comes from Africa..

Yet Muslims are the only ones currently prating it. About 60% Egyptian women are circumcised during their teenage years. Perhaps it's the culture of chauvinism and treating women like property that Islam creates.

FGM is against the law in Egypt and has been for years.. however, it still shows up in some rural villages. It also shows up in Israel among foreign workers.
Wrong again. The numbers of females being circumcised are pretty high in many Muslim countries. All Egyptian women do not live in "rural areas" for it to get to 60%.

Wrong again. The numbers of females being circumcised are pretty high in many Muslim countries. All Egyptian women do not live in "rural areas" for it to get to 60%.

Do your homework.. Some Muslim countries with African roots practice FGM others like the GCC don't.. Its Matrilineal.. and hopefully will go the way of footbinding.

I have never killed a child and I never shall.

Jesus Christ never killed a child.

Zionists kill children.

Let me get this straight. Are you actually calling another member on here Satan? :eek:

Yes, Sherri has a habit of calling other people exactly what she is. Or accusing them of exactly of what she is guilty of. It's her method of taking the attention off of her disgusting and distorted way of posting.
Not that it really matters, because Sherri has ZERO credibility :cool:

Ah, but you HAVE cheered the murders of babies, l'il sherriliar. And wished death on other posters.

Somehow I don't think your version of Jesus would fancy you after realizing you harbor such unrepentant hatred. For Jesus MUST love 'Zionists' as much as anyone else: they are, after all, real human beings. What you are hating on, is your distorted *perception* of 'Zionist': it's possibly the world's biggest straw man.

Zonist means baby killer and ethnic cleanser and terrorist state and Jesus slanderer and God slanderer. Jesus was and is none of these.

Webster says differently...

----------

Zi·on·ism noun \ˈzī-ə-ˌni-zəm\
: political support for the creation and development of a Jewish homeland in Israel

Full Definition of ZIONISM

: an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel
— Zi·on·ist adjective or noun
— Zi·on·is·tic adjective

Zionism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Last edited:

Do your homework.. Some Muslim countries with African roots practice FGM others like the GCC don't.. Its Matrilineal.. and hopefully will go the way of footbinding.
I did, even though Egypt made it "illegal" <wink wink> it's still being done in massive numbers and it's not enforced. And that's the case in many Muslim countries. Muslim men think they have a God given religious right to be chauvinists. And female circumcision is just another way to control and intimidate the women.

Under that definition, Post 3617, Jesus is not a Zionist.

That Movement commenced over 1800 years after Jesus lived as a man in Palestine.

Zonist means baby killer and ethnic cleanser and terrorist state and Jesus slanderer and God slanderer. Jesus was and is none of these.

Webster says differently...

----------

Zi·on·ism noun \&#712;z&#299;-&#601;-&#716;ni-z&#601;m\
: political support for the creation and development of a Jewish homeland in Israel

Full Definition of ZIONISM

: an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel
&#8212; Zi·on·ist adjective or noun
&#8212; Zi·on·is·tic adjective

Zionism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
She goes with whatever those voices in her head tell her.

Under that definition, Jesus is not a Zionist.

That Movement commenced over 1800 years after Jesus lived as a man in Palestine.
Actually that movement started with Abraham and was executed by Moses and Jesus confirmed it.

Come on Sherri, tell us the good joke about "Hamas resembling Jesus". It always makes me crack up how fucking insane you are.

Under that definition, Post 3617, Jesus is not a Zionist.

And we already proved there was no Palestine during Jesus' time and Jesus referred to himself as an Israelite, not a Palestinian.

It is so funny to see Sherri constantly worshiping the Zionist Jesus.
I know, it's very ironic She's worshipping a Zionist Jew out to save his people, his Jewish nation aka Zion, and the world. Jesus even says he'll reappear in ZION. The very things that Jihad Sherri despises. Ha ha ha.

The last time the isa-alla sluts were posting thus was in 2006 whilst their pimp
was kissing his poison nail bombs and preaching to his excited whores----"WE WILL
SHOOT THESE ISA BABY MURDERING BOMBS INTO THE SKULLS OF JOOOOS FROM
HAIFA TO TEL AVIV millions of sluts world wide moaned in orgiastic delight.
It seems to me that the sluts are at it again. Birds tend to fly at low altitude before
a storm It is a sign-------Isa worshipping perverted sluts also provide signs

Are you speaking of circumcision?

Intersting point-----it is true that Hajji circumcision is mutilation The first time I saw
the results of a masjid HACKING JOB-----I was shocked. ragged edges---scarring.

An interesting study in the medical literature comparing HAJJI hack jobs to the circumcsion
done by jews reveals that the barbaric hajji thing----does NOT confer the same kind
of protection against cervical cancer in the unfortunate "partners" of the hajjis----as jewish circumcision affords jewish wives-----NOR is it as protective against HIV transmission or Penile cancer Is that not interesting? The study came out several
years ago----I am convinced its those RAGGED EDGES ------now for the real shocker--
part of the study was based on information from saudi arabia

How many Muslim penises have you looked at?

Circumcision came from ancient Egypt .. and if a boy is taught basic hygiene is unnecessary.

You know nothing about the subject I do not care to discuss it with you-----
male circumcision comes from the Levant------female from egypt.
Ethical considerations prevent me from discussing the penises I have
examined

No, I have not.

Zionists kill children.

Yes, Sherri has a habit of calling other people exactly what she is. Or accusing them of exactly of what she is guilty of. It's her method of taking the attention off of her disgusting and distorted way of posting.
Not that it really matters, because Sherri has ZERO credibility :cool:

Ah, but you HAVE cheered the murders of babies, l'il sherriliar. And wished death on other posters.

Somehow I don't think your version of Jesus would fancy you after realizing you harbor such unrepentant hatred. For Jesus MUST love 'Zionists' as much as anyone else: they are, after all, real human beings. What you are hating on, is your distorted *perception* of 'Zionist': it's possibly the world's biggest straw man.

No, I have not.

Zionists kill children.

Sure you have. You celebrate every time Israelis die. Everybody's seen you do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back