Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch JihadSherri finds out Jesus is a Jew on YouTube

Hitler finds out Jesus is a Jew - YouTube
And here's Jihad Sherri finding out Jesus was a Zionist:

hitler.jpg

e03160f3c2cda1e1bb78e11b525b7289a8fc38563847c15e9f7a20f37a84c785.jpg
Now look what you did! You maka dat Sherri Nazi bery upset!

CiOMM.gif

Hosanna to the Son of David (matt 21)
Jesus was a descendant of King David. Magi proclaimed him king if the jews. This is why Herod hunted him and why the Romans crucified him.
Are you going to rewrite the bible to change these facts?
And you call yourself a christian?

It is very much like Sabra and Shatila. The Jews wanted people killed, they set it up to happen; but got another/others to do the actual killing act/acts.

But we see through what is written in The Bible, Scripture from God, God inspired; that God sees the Jews responsible for killing Jesus.

Notice His answer to the question Are you the King of the Jews?

This is right before Jesus is crucified.

The decision to crucify Jesus was entirely in the hands of PILATE------the term
THE JEWS ----is entirely meaningless what jews? as to his answer to
"are you king of the jews" --------he gave a non answer. What is your point?
Jesus was crucified in the same manner that tens of thousands of PHARISEE
jews were crucified------for being oppositional to roman rule----essentially for being
PHARISEES The facts explain why he was popular amongst pharisee jews
and sadducees ----the roman shills may have despised him
Sadducess at that time despised Pharisee jews----and
the feeling was and actually remains -----mutual. If you do not know the history of
the times------you have no hope of understanding the 'new" testament even once
you decide to read it

In*1 Thessalonians*2:14–16, there is an explicit statement that Jesus was killed by the Jews:

For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

But we, brethren, being taken from you for a short time in presence, not in heart, endeavoured the more abundantly to see your face with great desire.

Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.

For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

1 Thessalonians 2 - Paul?s Ministry in Thessalonica - You - Bible Gateway

The thread title is Even Jesus is a Zionist.

THIS claim is a lie.

Respond to the claim.

Back up your claim, Jew boy.

Nowhere does Jesus say He is a Zionist.

You simply cannot prove something untrue is in fact true.

It is impossible.

There's so much proof in this thread that Jesus is a Zionist. But Nazi's like Sherri are blind to these facts. The fact that she is trying so hard to find ways to show that Jesus was not a Zionist exposes her desperation. She;s desperate because she knows Jesus is a Zionist, but she's too scared to admit it.

It also doesn't SAY that he was a Palestinians

Your logic is terrible. So because it doesn't SAY in the Bible that he was a Zionist, that makes it untrue ?

We came to this conclusion by posting certain passages from the Bible, research and other things, the same way you came to the conclusion that Jesus was a Palestinians

The difference is that you have zero proof that he was a Palestinian

Zionism is a word that appears nowhere in The Bible.

Zionist is a word appearing nowhere in The Bible.

Zionism was founded in the 1800s, over 1800 years after The Bible was written.

Jesus was a descendant of King David. Magi proclaimed him king if the jews. This is why Herod hunted him and why the Romans crucified him.

Have some compassion-----do not OVER INTERPRET REALITY------it screws up the
whole system. I am not all that sure that Herod was the instigating factor----
no doubt he was VERY EAGER to make the romans happy in order to keep his
position------but to me he was more like a JIMMY CARTER figure-----
actually personally weak and not sure of himself----a bit of an idiot.
No one really liked him He was not accepted as KING OF ISRAEL/JUDEA---
since he was actually an EDOMITE------but I do not think that fact
made him a target of any jeiwsh group at that time------the really hated
people were the SADUCEES ---and the ROMANS ---at that time I believe
that jews just saw him as one of many "foreign controlled governors"---evaluated
on the basis of HIS OWN ACTIONS. There is no histroy that suggests that HEROD
was oppressive ON HIS OWN (unless you believe the story of the killing of the first
born------for which there is no history-----seems like parable like to me-----a kind of
"AS IF" legend) I do not believe that the rebel groups would want to
drag herod out and lynch him. Pontius Pilate?---yes

for those wondering------IMHO---the AXIS at that time-----was-----
ROMANS -PILATE-SADUCEES with Herod as court jester (like mussolini)

The allies were Pharisees, the guys living out in the negev like John the Baptist and
also the essenes and various "withdrawal mystics" like the people who wrote
the dead sea scrolls etc etc. The battle continued even after 70 AD---
at which point the sadducees disappeared and the ALLIED groups hung out
here and there plotting REBELLIONS. Crucifixtions of the rebels continued
into 300 AD. Legend has it that HEROD DIED of sheer madness and
Hysteria

None of that supports the claim Jesus is a Zionist.

But I guess I'm a bit confused where you stand on that now as you posted an article calling Zionism inconsistent with The Bible.

Christian Zionism: Theology that Legitimates Oppression

The most serious threats to the well-being of the Palestinians in general, and to the Christian Palestinians in particular, come not from the Jews, but from*Christian Zionists*here in the United States. They are armed with a theology created in the middle of the 19th century by a disaffected Anglican clergyman named John Nelson Darby in Plymouth, England. With this theology, called "Dispensationalism," they argue that according to their interpretation of Genesis 15:18-21, the Holy Land should belong*exclusively*to the Jews. They contend that*all*of this land is what was promised to "the seed of Abraham" and, according to their interpretation of biblical prophecies, Jesus cannot return until all of this land is occupied by Jews, and all others are forced to leave.

Christian Zionism: Theology that Legitimates Oppression - Tony Campolo | God's Politics Blog | Sojourners

THIS claim is a lie.

Respond to the claim.

Nowhere does Jesus say He is a Zionist.

You simply cannot prove something untrue is in fact true.

It is impossible.

Your logic is terrible. So because it doesn't SAY in the Bible that he was a Zionist, that makes it untrue ?

We came to this conclusion by posting certain passages from the Bible, research and other things, the same way you came to the conclusion that Jesus was a Palestinians

Aww, Sherri is mad that I posted those posts of her exposing her hatred for Judaism, so she calls me a Jew Boy LOL!

You're so pathetic !

The proof is all over the thread, Nazi Shill . If you weren't illiterate, you would see this.

Is it like before Sabra and Shatilla, where Palestinian animals killed over 150,000 Lebanese Christians?

Who's side are you on, Jihad Sherri...obviously not the Christians!

Quote of the year award by Jihad Sherri:
:cuckoo: Hamas resembles Jesus :cuckoo:

Poor Sherri, now she's labeling the majority of the over 250,000,000 Christian Americans that support Israel, "Christian Zionists". Well duh.

Last edited:

THIS claim is a lie.

Respond to the claim.

Aww, Sherri is mad that I posted those posts of her exposing her hatred for Judaism, so she calls me a Jew Boy LOL!

You're so pathetic !

The proof is all over the thread, Nazi Shill . If you weren't illiterate, you would see this.
Jihad Sherri no 2, is that you? LOL

Zionism is a word that appears nowhere in The Bible.

Zionist is a word appearing nowhere in The Bible.

Zionism was founded in the 1800s, over 1800 years after The Bible was written.
Sure it does, we've shown you hundreds of instances where the word Zion is mentioned, even Jesus himself says he will reappear from Zion to save the Children of Israel. Get lost DUMBASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back