Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus is not a Zionist, Jesus slanderer.

Jesus says the meek shall inherit the earth.

Jesus preached this:

Matthew 5 NIV - Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount - Bible Gateway

Matthew 5

The Beatitudes

He said:

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,

11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you

What He does not say is Blessed is Israel.

What He does not say is Blessed are Zionists.

What He does not say is that He is a Zionist.

Not doing any of that.

Just responding to slander against Jesus, which I will keep doing as long as posters continue to slander Jesus

Satanic Fatima...the readers can easily see you do all of that plus you have been caught telling outright lies on many occasions. Christians don't lie and they don't condemn others to hell which you do every day. Come out of her Satan!

Jesus was a Zionist

Jesus was a Zionist

Last edited:
There isn't any reason why Jesus the Jewish rabbi wouldn't have been a Zionist like Mary and Joseph and James and the rest of the family.

And there is nothing inherently negative about actual Zionism, which is merely the support by people for Judea/Israel, the Jewish homeland. As Hadassah has shown everyone for a century now - Zionism is about building up the land and the people who live in it (that's all the people!).

The only 'slander' going on in this thread is a vindictive virago slandering Zionism and anyone who doesn't agree with its pseudo-pacifist pious l'il pretense of 'knowing Jesus'.....

Not my words, your post is just more words of a Zionist, that keeps proving there is no truth in a Zionist.

I know, all Sherri ever did was call everybody who doesn't agree with her lunacy "Satanic" and "going to hell", for a thousand times in this thread. Do you see a PERSONAL ATTACK there? I don't. LOL

She thinks everyone is going to hell except her
:cuckoo:
One of the definite signs of mental illness is saying something, and then claiming that you didn't a few minutes later. Short term memory loss. The first things that happens after a concussion or brain damage.

If Jesus came back to the middle East today:

Soldier-Jesus.gif

Stop hating others that don't share your fanatical and over zealous interpretation of the bible.
Stop calling other with rations opinions liars.
Stop throwing stone at others, before you remove your own sins (ssssssssss)
Stop judging others or condemning them to hell. God has many paths, but we all get the same destination.
Stop playing sunday school teach or god.
Begone evil thing, you have no power here. God gave us brains to evaluate and analyze and make up our own minds, to make our own decisions. You are not our taskmaster, our savior nor our judge.
If anything you do more to turn people away for your corrupt teaching than help your cause.
You are a magot among giants in a mosh pit. Music please!

To repute the slanderous Zionist claims against Jesus, one has to read about who Jesus really is.

It is as simple as that.

You are not commenting, you are still preaching. Proselytizing to people secure in their own beliefs, and not fearing god, but have an understanding and love you lack.
:udaman:

There isn't any reason why Jesus the Jewish rabbi wouldn't have been a Zionist like Mary and Joseph and James and the rest of the family.

And there is nothing inherently negative about actual Zionism, which is merely the support by people for Judea/Israel, the Jewish homeland. As Hadassah has shown everyone for a century now - Zionism is about building up the land and the people who live in it (that's all the people!).

The only 'slander' going on in this thread is a vindictive virago slandering Zionism and anyone who doesn't agree with its pseudo-pacifist pious l'il pretense of 'knowing Jesus'.....

It would certainly seem that if JESUS actually repudiated ZION-----he would have
mentioned that "fact" ZION and the problems it faced with roman aggression
was THE ISSUE OF HIS DAY A jesus who repudiated zion and has nothing
against ROMAN RULE-------would be like a USA Senator in 1942----who had
nothing against ADOLF ABU ALI------and repudiated the consitution of the USA----
but simply FORGOT TO MENTION it

Numerous articles written by Christian historians, scholars & theologins have been presented on this thread verifying that Jesus is a Zionist. However just because Christians believe the trut, that doesn't mean Sherri has to.

And how fascinating we find in her a Worshiper of Jesus the Zionist Jew & yet she detests his Zionist Christian followers. Must be quite a life on the funny farm.

QUOTE=toastman;8511916]

Jesus preached this:

Matthew 5

The Beatitudes

He said:

5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will be filled.
for they will see God.

11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you

Satanic Fatima...the readers can easily see you do all of that plus you have been caught telling outright lies on many occasions. Christians don't lie and they don't condemn others to hell which you do every day. Come out of her Satan!

Jesus was a Zionist

Jesus was a Zionist[/QUOTE]

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.

And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judaea, and from beyond Jordan.

Matthew 4 - Jesus Is Tested in the Wilderness - Bible Gateway

He preached the Gospel of the Kingdom of God from the start of His Ministry and He preached He was Messiah.

Is that what Zionist Rabbis preach?

AND He never even opposed the Roman Occupation.

And he told the Jews the temple would be destroyed for their disbelief and they would be scattered from Jerusalem.

Is that what Zionist Rabbis preach, temple destruction and Jews sent out of Jerusalem?

He said, until you accept me, Jesus as Lord, He would not be with the people.

Last edited:
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.

And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judaea, and from beyond Jordan.

Matthew 4 - Jesus Is Tested in the Wilderness - Bible Gateway

He preached the Gospel of the Kingdom of God from the start of His Ministry and He preached He was Messiah.

AND He never even opposed the Roman Occupation.

And he told the Jews the temple would be destroyed for their disbelief and they would be scattered from Jerusalem.

Is that what Zionist Rabbis preach, temple destruction and Jews sent out of Jerusalem?

He said, until you accept me, Jesus as Lord, He would not be with the people.

Irrelevant drivel. If Jesus repudiated Zion he would have mentioned it, just as he did with the Pharisees. Instead we have hundreds of verses showing eternal love for Zion.

Jesus slanderer.

It's very lonely at the bottom for Jihad Sherri.

Jihad Sherri quote of the year: :cuckoo: "Hamas resembles Jesus" :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The writing from the OP was a blog post of a gardener.

Is that the great theologians upon who Zionists rely?

Or is it the rotund Mr Hagee, the adulter, and alleged Christian who denies Jesus is the Messiah?

IS that the great theologians upon whom Zionists rely?

lol

Numerous articles written by Christian historians, scholars & theologins have been presented on this thread verifying that Jesus is a Zionist. However just because Christians believe the trut, that doesn't mean Sherri has to.

And how fascinating we find in her a Worshiper of Jesus the Zionist Jew & yet she detests his Zionist Christian followers. Must be quite a life on the funny farm.

QUOTE=toastman;8511916]

Jesus preached this:

Matthew 5

The Beatitudes

He said:

5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will be filled.
for they will see God.

Jesus was a Zionist

Jesus was a Zionist
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
More truths about Zionists great theologian John Hagee.

"Who is the Jesus of John C. Hagee? *We don't really know. His Jesus did not come to earth to be the Messiah. I understand he is now rewriting chapter 10 of his book and claims Jesus was a Messiah but not the one for the Jewish people. *He was a Messiah only for non-Jews. *I will come back here and add to my rebuttal once I have read his reconstruction and Jewish revisionism. *But would his revisionism change the fact he denies the Jesus of the New Testament? *Would it change the fact he is a confessed antichrist? what ever John Charles Hagee does now will all be a sham. *He has revealed his heart and soul by agreeing with Jews who are antichrist that their Messiah has not come in the flesh.

Hagee has fallen into the Jewish fallacy and lies that their real Messiah would come and deliver them from Roman occupation and control. *Since Jesus did not come as a military victor and evict the Roman forces and establish the Davidic kingdom, Hagee claims he did not qualify as the prophetic delivering Jewish Messiah. *But Hagee does have Jesus being a Messiah to the Gentile world. *In this manner he can be an antichrist and also claim to be a believer in Jesus as a Messiah. *There is nothing within the New Testament of this Hagee Jesus. *The Apostles did not teach this doctrine of two Messiahs: one for the Jews and a different one for Gentiles. *They did not reject Jesus as the promised Messiah for Israel using Hageeism interpretatioOn! *Let's face it, Hagee is preaching another Gospel and another Jesus."

Pastor John Hagee Modern Antichrist

Last edited:

Or is it the rotund Mr Hagee, the adulter, and alleged Christian who denies Jesus is the Messiah?

lol

QUOTE=toastman;8511916]

Jesus preached this:

Matthew 5

The Beatitudes

He said:

5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will be filled.
for they will see God.

Jesus was a Zionist

Jesus was a Zionist
[/QUOTE]

One would think that at this time Mrs. Sherri would be starting to cook dinner. I don't think Jesus wants her to starve, and he says she can tell all about him later. He suggests a nice thick ham steak with red-eye gravy, mashed potatoes, and some collard greens with a little fat back thrown in for flavoring. Oh, and don't forget the corn bread or hush puppies. What kind of a Southern meal would that be without one of those two??? Naturally Jesus can't sit down to dinner with Mrs. Sherri because he follows Kosher rules. Maybe there is some Orthodox Jew in her town to whom she can introduce Jesus.

lol

One would think that at this time Mrs. Sherri would be starting to cook dinner. I don't think Jesus wants her to starve, and he says she can tell all about him later. He suggests a nice thick ham steak with red-eye gravy, mashed potatoes, and some collard greens with a little fat back thrown in for flavoring. Oh, and don't forget the corn bread or hush puppies. What kind of a Southern meal would that be without one of those two??? Naturally Jesus can't sit down to dinner with Mrs. Sherri because he follows Kosher rules. Maybe there is some Orthodox Jew in her town to whom she can introduce Jesus.

You should see the dirty looks Mrs Sherri gets when Mr Jesus stops for coffee in the morning, and she is chowing down on a plate of bacon and pork sausage. :eek:

Blasphemy against Jesus by Jews has been going on for approaching 2000 years now, why should I expect it to stop now?

And many other things blasphemously spake they against him.

And as soon as it was day, the elders of the people and the chief priests and the scribes came together, and led him into their council, saying,

Art thou the Christ? tell us. And he said unto them, If I tell you, ye will not believe:

And if I also ask you, ye will not answer me, nor let me go.

Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God.

Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am.

And they said, What need we any further witness? for we ourselves have heard of his own mouth.

Luke 22 - Judas Agrees to Betray Jesus - Now the - Bible Gateway

Speaking of blasphemy, Watch "Stoning" on YouTube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIaORknS1Dk]Stoning - YouTube[/ame]

Blasphemy against Jesus by Jews has been going on for approaching 2000 years now, why should I expect it to stop now?

And many other things blasphemously spake they against him.

And as soon as it was day, the elders of the people and the chief priests and the scribes came together, and led him into their council, saying,

Art thou the Christ? tell us. And he said unto them, If I tell you, ye will not believe:

And if I also ask you, ye will not answer me, nor let me go.

Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God.

Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am.

And they said, What need we any further witness? for we ourselves have heard of his own mouth.

Luke 22 - Judas Agrees to Betray Jesus - Now the - Bible Gateway

Really??? I don't even think the Jews think about Jesus. However, people do know that when Christianity was accepted by the Romans, the Jews certainly didn't fare so good. Meanwhile, aren't you conveniently forgetting that so much of the Middle East was originally inhabited by the early followers of Jesus. When your friends left the Saudi Peninsula and invaded these countries, they forced many of the Christians to convert and killed so many who refused. Now the descendents of the early Christians who were lucky enough to survive that onslaught can't practice their beliefs in peace, not to speak of all those that your friends are busy murdering even now. Now how about going into the kitchen and making a good Southern meal for your Iranian gang? They must be starving what with all the posting they are doing around the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back