Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, God judges people and nations , not Zionists like Kondor who place themselves above God.

So what?

We committed the biggest terrorist attack ever carried out in the history of the world when we dropped two nuclear bombs on two civilian cities in Japan .
"Your Honor, the Prosecution rests."

Now that you've been outed as a crazy and a moral relativist who equates Hamas with Jesus of Nazareth, we can add America-hater to your list of credentials.

Finally, the audience begins to understand the true nature what it's dealing with here.

True Palestinians must cringe every time you open your mouth, wishing that you'd stay off of their side. You do the Palestinian cause far more harm than good. Well done.

anyone interested in that which "GOD DOES" just ask sherri-------she is the supervisor
of the perverse "god" that she worships

Another Zionist God gives her Judgment.

Thinking about the day she meets the real God is a thing to smile about.

The History Place - Genocide in the 20th Century: Rape of Nanking 1937-38

Hiroshima and Nagasaki Death Toll

These accounts show that the l'il sherrithing is in error yet again in its claims about Hiroshima and Nagasaki The Japanese took more (Chinese) civilian lives at Nanking than they lost in Hiroshima and Nagasaki......

She gets more and more DESPERATE-----now she THREATENS with the
perverted piece of crap "god of the underworld' ----isa-----that she worships

Are you even in outright denial that God judges Zionists?

I am threatening no one, but I believe we shall all experience a physical death based on what I see.

The only one I ever heard of not experiencing a physical death was a man named Enoch, his story is in the Bible.

And I believe there is a Judgment too.

And I do believe Nations are judged too.

Having these beliefs is not threatening anyone.

I most definitely do not claim to be God and the One who judges.

Are you even in outright denial that God judges Zionists?

I am threatening no one, but I believe we shall all experience a physical death based on what I see.

The only one I ever heard of not experiencing a physical death was a man named Enoch, his story is in the Bible.

And I believe there is a Judgment too.

And I do believe Nations are judged too.

Having these beliefs is not threatening anyone.

I most definitely do not claim to be God and the One who judges.

that's nice-----you have every right to believe what ever perversity you wish ----do
you know what ANOCHI means? It is a very interesting word

Yep, it's the weekend. Satanic Sherri, Iranian Sherri #1 and Iranian Sherri #2 will be posting for 48 consecutive hours. And she /it claims they have a life off the boards. And Jesus is still a Zionist.

Back to Jesus and who Jesus is, He is the Son of God.

He came to Save man from sin, to reconcile man with God, both Jew and Gentile who believe in Him.

He says not one word about Jews returning to Palestine, He never says a word about Palestine even, a Palestine mentioned four times in The Old Testament.

His only words about land are that the meek shall inherit the world.

Jesus Kingdom is a Spiritual Kingdom, on believing in Jesus in Spirit and Truth and being born again, dying to self and living for Christ and living in Christ and having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, a human being enters into and becomes a member of this Kingdom of God.

We each choose, do we repent from sin and turn from the world and humble ourselves and turn to Jesus and ask for His forgiveness from our sins and invite Him into our hearts to live for eternity.

And the Gospel of the Kingdom that Jesus lived and died and rose again to teach and preach is what saves and nothing else saves but Jesus.

Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

In the Story of Jesus, there is nothing about Zionism.

What Jesus does say is He shall return.

His return will be a personal return. John 14:2-3

John 14:2-3 (NIV)

2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

His return will be a visible return. Acts 1:9-11

Acts 1:9-1 (NIV)

9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.

10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

Jesus return shall be an unmistakable return. Matthew 24:23-27, 30

Matthew 24:23-27, 30 (NIV)

23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[

Jesus return will be a sudden return. Mark 13: 32-36

Mark 13:32-36 (NIV)

The Day and Hour Unknown

32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Be on guard! Be alert[a]! You do not know when that time will come. 34 It’s like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with their assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch.

35 “Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. 36 If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping

Jesus return will be an unexpected return. 2 Peter 3:4, 10

Peter 3:4-10 (NIV)

4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.”

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.[

Jesus return will be a glorious return. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 (NIV)

16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever

Last edited:
Sherri, there's really no solid proof that Jesus or god said any of what you're quoting. You know that, right?

John 3:16-21

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God

I know what Jesus says.

It is all recorded in The Bible.

Now, you have a choice to make, do you believe Jesus and in Jesus and choose Heaven or shall your choice be hell?

Sherri, there's really no solid proof that Jesus or god said any of what you're quoting. You know that, right?

John 3:16-21

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God

I know what Jesus says.

It is all recorded in The Bible.

Now, you have a choice to make, do you believe Jesus and in Jesus and choose Heaven or shall your choice be hell?

The bible isn't a record, it's earliest fragments date from several generation AFTER Jesus died, making it all made up. So how did Noah get polar bears from the arctic onto his boat in the Middle East, then back again?

1355981340416.gif

I have noticed that Sherri uses Bible scripture to back up her points.

Yet her fellow Christian detractors only resort to personal attacks and never scripture in their responses towards her. ... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back