Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about Zionist rituals?

Certainly, Jesus does not.

Nor, did John the Baptist.

Stop slandering Jesus, scum of the earth Zionist.

I guess Sherri Scum never celebrated January 1st as Jesus' Circumcision Day.

Why January 1 is Special Even Jesus was Circumcised on the Eight - InterfaithFamily

I can't imagine why. I know I did and everyone I know did too. Maybe Sherriah's allergic to foreskins.

Well that Iranian gang, growing up as good Muslims, certainly have no foreskins since they were circumcised just like Jesus, only about 8 years old instead of 8 days like Jesus and the other Jews. Imagine if Mohammed didn't live among any Jews and heard about circumcision, that Iranian gang would be uncircumcised with their foreskins intact.

Yes. Circumcision was & still is a health tradition among Zionists, including Jesus.

Why January 1 is Special Even Jesus was Circumcised on the Eight - InterfaithFamily
I can't imagine why. I know I did and everyone I know did too. Maybe Sherriah's allergic to foreskins.

I am not a Zionist, I am not into your Satanic rituals.

John the Baptist was a Zionist Jew practicing the ancient Jewish "Mikveh" immersion ritual which is supposed to make one pure.

Mikveh

Mikveh (sometimes spelled mikvah, mikve, or mikva) (Hebrew: מִקְוֶה / מקווה, Modern Mikve Tiberian Miqwā; plural: mikva'ot or mikves (Yiddish) Hebrew: מִקְוֶוֹת / מִקְוָאות) is a bath used for the purpose of ritual immersion in Judaism. The word "mikveh", as used in the Hebrew Bible, literally means a "collection" – generally, a collection of water.
Several biblical regulations specify that full immersion in water is required to regain ritual purity after ritually impure incidents have occurred. A person was required to be ritually pure in order to enter the Temple. In addition, a convert to Judaism is required to immerse in a mikveh as part of the his/her conversion, and a woman is required to immerse in a mikveh after her menstrual period or childbirth before she and her husband can resume marital relations. In this context, "purity" and "impurity" are imperfect translations of the Hebrew "tahara" and "tumah", respectively, in that the negative connotation of the word impurity is not intended; rather being "impure" is indicative of being in a state in which certain things are prohibited (as relevant) until one has become "pure" again by immersion in a mikveh.

Most forms of impurity can be nullified through immersion in any natural collection of water. However, some impurities, such as a zav, require "living water," such as springs or groundwater wells. Living water has the further advantage of being able to purify even while flowing, as opposed to rainwater which must be stationary in order to purify. The mikveh is designed to simplify this requirement, by providing a bathing facility that remains in ritual contact with a natural source of water.

Ancient mikvehs dating from before the late first century can be found throughout the land of Israel as well as in historic communities of the Jewish diaspora. Traditionally, the mikveh was used by both men and women to regain ritual purity after various events, according to regulations laid down in the Torah and in classical rabbinical literature.
The Torah requires full immersion

-after Keri — normal emissions of semen, whether from sexual activity, or from nocturnal emission bathing in a mikveh due to -Keri is known as tevilath Ezra ("the immersion of Ezra")
-after Zav/Zavah — abnormal discharges of body fluids
-after Tzaraath — certain skin condition(s). These are termed lepra in the Septuagint, and therefore traditionally translated into English as leprosy; this is probably a translation error, as the Greek term lepra mostly refers to psoriasis, and the Greek term for leprosy was elephas/elephantiasis.
-by anyone who came into contact with someone suffering from Zav/Zavah, or into contact with someone still in Niddah (normal menstruation), or who comes into contact with articles that have been used or sat upon by such persons
-by Jewish priests when they are being consecrated
-by the Jewish high priest on Yom Kippur, after sending away the goat to Azazel, and by the man who leads away the goat
-by the Jewish priest who performed the Red Heifer ritual
-after contact with a corpse or grave, in addition to having the ashes of the Red heifer ritual sprinkled upon them
-after eating meat from an animal that died naturally

The word mikveh makes use of the same root letters in Hebrew as the word for "hope" and this has served as the basis for homiletical comparison of the two concepts in both biblical and rabbinic literature. For instance, in the Book of Jeremiah, the word mikveh is used in the sense of "hope," but at the same time also associated with "living water":
O Hashem, the Hope [mikveh] of Israel, all who forsake you will be ashamed ... because they have forsaken Hashem, the fountain of living water
Are there any of the worthless idols of the nations, that can cause rain? or can the heavens give showers? Is it not you, Hashem our God, and do we not hope [nekaveh] in you? For you have made all these things.

Ring a Bell? That's EXACTLY what Zionist Jew John the Baptist was doing!

Yes but the Muslim in you certainly believes in circumcision. :cool:

I am not a Muslim, and I could care less about circumcision, I certainly have no belief in it.

I cannot believe any people putting a belief and faith in Circumcision.

I believe in Jesus.

You are really showing your ignorance.

Let us see you back up that claim Iranians get circumcised at 8 years old.

Did you finish the first grade?

Well that Iranian gang, growing up as good Muslims, certainly have no foreskins since they were circumcised just like Jesus, only about 8 years old instead of 8 days like Jesus and the other Jews. Imagine if Mohammed didn't live among any Jews and heard about circumcision, that Iranian gang would be uncircumcised with their foreskins intact.

I really do not think all these labels we human beings place on ourselves or place on others, like Zionist or Nazi or freedom fighter or terrorists, etc , mean much to God. They are but man made words elevating ourselves or demeaning another. There is sin in both.

I am not a Muslim, and I could care less about circumcision, I certainly have no belief in it.

I believe in Jesus.

You put your beliefs on wine being blood. For us that's even more insane that circumcision, that has it's health advantages. So before talking about "absurd" rituals, fill your mouth water.

I really do not think all these labels we human beings place on ourselves or place on others, like Zionist or Nazi or freedom fighter or terrorists, etc , mean much to God. They are but man made words elevating ourselves or demeaning another. There is sin in both.

Psychology 101, and you failed in it, Sherri.

Human beings are designed in a way that they define themselves, and others, in different ways. That's called "group belonging", you know. human behavior.

Sin to God? God created man as just another creature in nature. And just like any other creature in nature, human beings are divided. just like any other creation, humans find their horde.

I took the class and passed it and earned a degree as a Psychology major, so save your Zionist psychology spill for your shill pals.

We do not define ourself or create ourself, you are completely leaving God out of the picture.

There is a reason for existing, for us being here.

Its all about God, not all about us.

Psychology 101, and you failed in it, Sherri.

Human beings are designed in a way that they define themselves, and others, in different ways. That's called "group belonging", you know. human behavior.

Sin to God? God created man as just another creature in nature. And just like any other creature in nature, human beings are divided. just like any other creation, humans find their horde.

You seem to have some misunderstanding about Christian beliefs.

I believe in Jesus.

You put your beliefs on wine being blood. For us that's even more insane that circumcision, that has it's health advantages. So before talking about "absurd" rituals, fill your mouth water.

Will the words from the hadiths do, that is like the definition of the Koran to muslims

Al-Nawawi said:

Our companions said: The time when circumcision becomes obligatory is after puberty.

Al-Majmoo’, 1/351

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) favoured the view that it is obligatory before puberty, so that the child will reach puberty in a circumcised state, but the obligation here is upon the guardian, not the child.

Ibn al-Qayyim said:

In my view it is obligatory for the guardian to circumcise the child before puberty, so that he will grow up in a circumcised state, because the duty can only be done in this manner… The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) enjoined fathers to tell their children to pray when they are seven and to smack them if they do not pray when they are ten, so what justification can there be for not circumcising them until after they have reached puberty?

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:

With regard to circumcision, whenever he wants he can be circumcised, but if he is approaching the age of puberty he should be circumcised as the Arabs used to do, to make sure he does not reach puberty when he is not circumcised.

Iranians get circumcised even older than that disphit.

Does the ignorant witch not know that Jesus was circumcised according to Jewish law?

Unreal.

Luke 2:21-39
King James Version (KJV)
21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called Jesus, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;

23 (As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;)

24 And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons.

25 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.

26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

27 And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,

28 Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,

29 Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:

30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;

32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

33 And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him.

34 And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against;

35 (Yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.

36 And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity;

37 And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.

38 And she coming in that instant gave thanks likewise unto the Lord, and spake of him to all them that looked for redemption in Jerusalem.

39 And when they had performed all things according to the law of the Lord, they returned into Galilee, to their own city Nazareth.

Last edited:
Time for.....some Zionist verses from the Bible!

Bible Verses About Zion

Bible verses related to Zion from the King James Version (KJV):

Psalms 87:2 - The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.

Isaiah 60:14 - The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 51:16 - And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou [art] my people.

Isaiah 51:3 - For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.

Isaiah 52:2 - Shake thyself from the dust; arise, [and] sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

Isaiah 52:1 - Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Isaiah 35:10 - And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

2 Samuel 6:12 - And it was told king David, saying, The LORD hath blessed the house of Obededom, and all that [pertaineth] unto him, because of the ark of God. So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obededom into the city of David with gladness.

1 Chronicles 15:29 - And it came to pass, [as] the ark of the covenant of the LORD came to the city of David, that Michal the daughter of Saul looking out at a window saw king David dancing and playing: and she despised him in her heart.

1 Chronicles 15:1 - And [David] made him houses in the city of David, and prepared a place for the ark of God, and pitched for it a tent.

Romans 11:26 - And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Matthew 21:5 - Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass.

Zechariah 9:13 - When I have bent Judah for me, filled the bow with Ephraim, and raised up thy sons, O Zion, against thy sons, O Greece, and made thee as the sword of a mighty man.

Zechariah 8:3 - Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain.

Zechariah 8:2 - Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I was jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I was jealous for her with great fury.

Zechariah 2:10 - Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 52:8 - Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.

2 Samuel 6:16 - And as the ark of the LORD came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the LORD; and she despised him in her heart.

Revelation 14:1 - And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Hebrews 12:22 - But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Amos 6:1 - Woe to them [that are] at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, [which are] named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came!

Isaiah 52:7 - How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

John 17:1-5 - These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: (Read More...)

John 12:15 - Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt.

Joel 3:21 - For I will cleanse their blood [that] I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

Joel 3:17 - So shall ye know that I [am] the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

Joel 2:32 - And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Joel 2:1 - Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for [it is] nigh at hand;

Isaiah 66:8 - Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? [or] shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Psalms 127:3 - Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.

Psalms 68:32 - Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah:

Psalms 65:1 - (To the chief Musician, A Psalm [and] Song of David.) Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in Sion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed.

2 Kings 19:21 - This [is] the word that the LORD hath spoken concerning him; The virgin the daughter of Zion hath despised thee, [and] laughed thee to scorn; the daughter of Jerusalem hath shaken her head at thee.

1 Peter 2:6 - Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

Acts 4:23 - And being let go, they went to their own company, and reported all that the chief priests and elders had said unto them.

John 3:16-17 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (Read More...)

Zechariah 2:7 - Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest [with] the daughter of Babylon.

Zechariah 1:17 - Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.

Zephaniah 3:14 - Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

Joel 1:1-20 - The word of the LORD that came to Joel the son of Pethuel. (Read More...)

Lamentations 1:4 - The ways of Zion do mourn, because none come to the solemn feasts: all her gates are desolate: her priests sigh, her virgins are afflicted, and she [is] in bitterness.

Jeremiah 50:5 - They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, [saying], Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant [that] shall not be forgotten.

Jeremiah 30:17 - For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, [saying], This [is] Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

Isaiah 62:11 - Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward [is] with him, and his work before him.

Considering all the laughs she gives us, let us forgive her ignorance & do all we can to keep her here to releive our minds from the reality of those she supports killing us Christians & Jews all over the world. Gosh I wonder what Jesus would say about that?

Does the ignorant witch not know that Jesus was circumcised according to Jewish law?

Unreal.

Luke 2:21-39
King James Version (KJV)
21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called Jesus, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;

23 (As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;)

24 And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons.

25 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.

26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

27 And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,

28 Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,

29 Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:

30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;

32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

33 And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him.

34 And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against;

35 (Yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.

36 And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity;

37 And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.

38 And she coming in that instant gave thanks likewise unto the Lord, and spake of him to all them that looked for redemption in Jerusalem.

39 And when they had performed all things according to the law of the Lord, they returned into Galilee, to their own city Nazareth.

Christian Zionists tend to believe futuristic interpretations of Revelation ... and that after the in-gathering of the Jews, Jesus will return .. and 2/3rds of the Jews will die.

I read yesterday that the CZ's are pressuring Netanyahu NOT to make peace.

I tend to agree that the Christian Zionists are correct in advising Netanyahu to scrub any further attempts at peace negotiations with the Palestinians. All Israel ever got in return for thank you's are jihad's, intifadas & rocket missiles. Want peace from Palestinians? It's all just a matter of communicating with them in the only language they understand & respect. Fact is that only king Husssein's Black September ever achieved that. When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Christian Zionists tend to believe futuristic interpretations of Revelation ... and that after the in-gathering of the Jews, Jesus will return .. and 2/3rds of the Jews will die.

I tend to agree that the Christian Zionists are correct in advising Netanyahu to scrub any further attempts at peace negotiations with the Palestinians. All Israel ever got in return for thank you's are jihad's, intifadas & rocket missiles. Want peace from Palestinians? It's all just a matter of communicating with them in the only language they understand & respect. Fact is that only king Husssein's Black September ever achieved that. When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Read Moshe Dayan...

Are you in Israel? Ever been to Jordan or the West Bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back